[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I traded my shiny Turtwig from Diamond to Platinum and it tends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: turtwig-6-ivs-shiny.png (298KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
turtwig-6-ivs-shiny.png
298KB, 800x800px
I traded my shiny Turtwig from Diamond to Platinum and it tends to not obey. The Turtwig was traded at level 17 before I finished my first gym badge. Currently I'm at Floroma Town and it's lv. 20 with no signs of change.

What's the quickest or easiest way to make it do what I say for good? Do I need to get the second gym badge before it get's to a certain level?
>>
get more badges.
>>
>>32495598
Doesn't matter what level it is after the trade?
>>
>>32495587
It's entirely badge dependent as far as I know. Just keep it below whatever level the gym leader said was the max and you'll be fine.
>>
You can edit it and change its original OT with the your current OT and it should obey.
>>
>>32495650
Wouldn't that require external requirements? I'm using a cartridge and don't have an action replay or anything to transfer it to the computer.
>>
>>32495607
once you get a certain badge traded pokemon obey you up to a certain level

once you have all 8 badges they will all obey you
>>
Just don't grind too much ahead of the challengers' levels and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.