[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> not even a year since SM came out > new game announcement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: yameroooo.png (253KB, 584x515px) Image search: [Google]
yameroooo.png
253KB, 584x515px
> not even a year since SM came out
> new game announcement 'leaks'
> been like this for months now
>>
/vp/ is going to be a disgusting pile of shit until the next game is announced nced
>>
>>32492887
I agreed
>>
>>32492894
and then they'll complain when it doesn't live up to expectations/lack the platnium changes/ battle frontier
>>
File: d1c.png (293KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
d1c.png
293KB, 680x962px
>>32492887
>mfw when E3 comes, and Gamefreak comes out on stage, and everybody expects them to announce Stars, but instead they tell us all they're just going to make more Harmoknight sequels from now on.
>>
>>32492900
>people complain when something isn't good

How dare those people!
>>
>>32492887
Then the faggots complain that there isn't as much content in them as Breath of The fucking Wild.
>>
>>32492907
Hey never said the complaints weren't going to be valid. I have low expectations from GF aside from move tutors. That bank BP is finally gonna serve it's purpose.
>>
>>32492887
november release then for another towering testament to failure? Can't they get another sidegame out instead?
>>
>>32492905
>nintendo
>stage show
>>
>>32492910
Well, there was a period of 6 years between Skyward Sword's release to BoTW's release. During that period, 4 Pokemon games came out. Disregarding BW2, as it was just a rehash and thus doesn't matter, the amount of content XY, ORAS and SM collectively had wasn't that low compared to BoTW. Add in another game, BW, and the play time will about the same.

>>32492907
There's fair complaints, and then there are stupid ones. Either be willing to give up the number of games you get for a couple of extra facilities, or give up those extra facilities that not many care about for more games.
Majority picks to give up that extra facilities for more games, so GF listens to them. You can't reasonably expect a new game every other year and expect unlimited amount of content. That's being retarded.
>>
>>32492900

no i won't because i only play on showdow
>>
OP here my god thank you all I thought I was the only one tired of this shit.

Wouldn't it be fucking better if we got some time before main releases so GF can have enough fucking time to make a good game?
Let them explore new ideas or bring back others like ranger or something.
>>
File: 1489916834394.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489916834394.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>32492966
>Let them explore new ideas

This scares me since this is what led to the creation of festival plaza.
>>
>>32492966

the next game will expand on the z move gimmick, and the game after that will drop z moves altogether to highlight some other new gimmick that gives the impression that pokémon games arent lazily churned out with no innovation or creativity to maximize profit
>>
>>32492975
it scares me too ,anon, but it's better than dealing with this bullshit. at least they'll be busy shitposting on how awful that sidegame is
>>
>>32492887
yeah
>>
>>32492905
I don't care if GF has new games. Just please can we have the actual fucking man who made GF what it is doing the shit?

Though Giga Wrecker at least had Ohmura on it, so better that than James Turner.
>>
File: 87656n.png (214KB, 619x275px) Image search: [Google]
87656n.png
214KB, 619x275px
>>32492887
>Game announcement
>Is Pokken for Switch
>>
>>32492887

stars is kanto dlc for 10$
>>
>>32496625
Would Pokemon die if that happened?

inb4 "it's already dead"
>>
>not even a year since Platinum came out
>HGSS announced
>not even a year since HGSS came out
>BW1 announced
>not even a year since XY came out
>ORAS announced
>>
>>32496632
>Would Pokemon die if that happened?
No but those probably how'd we get the game "with all the regions in it" that retards keep asking for
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.