[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got done talking with a trusted friend. Expect the new Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Just got done talking with a trusted friend. Expect the new Pokémon games on Thursday morning, but don't get to excited. They're Gen 1 remakes on 3DS. Going to be called Dark Red and Light Blue(Light Green for Asian speaking countries).

The announcement is in video form, and features Satoshi Tajiri. He basically just talks about how they wanted new and old fans to experience the magic of the original Pokémon again. Which they feel they accomplished with Pokémon Go and Pokémon Sun and Moon. However they felt they only made a proper return to the Pokémon and not the region Kanto. This led to the creation of Generation 1 remakes.

He then goes on to say that they may have gone a bit to far with bringing back Gen 1 Pokémon for newer games. So to compensate the Kanto Pokédex will now feature Pokémon from Generations 2-6. They've also added new story elements. Specifically that Team Rocket has now been stealing color from the world. This means certain areas of the game will be in monochrome, and will cause changes to how you originally explored the Kanto region. Tajiri mentions how it may seem quite silly, but he thanks fans will enjoy the new twist. He then explains that Dark Red and Light Blue are being built as companions for Sun and Moon. So, they won't include some features and won't have online battle competitions. He wants players to capture Pokémon they couldn't capture in Sun and Moon, and then use them in they're Sun and Moon games to make battling even more fun. Finally, it's announced that Dark Red and Light Blue will release worldwide on November 10th even in Europe for 30$ instead of the usual 40$.
>>
>Light Green in asian speaking countries
I stopped reading there. So they're going to change the cover art, the title screen, and all this shit in the games just for that? Any belief I would've had in this flew out the window when I read that
>>
File: IMG_4652.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4652.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
>>32489185
not OP and not believing his fake but

i dont see the problem nor the difficulty to just change the box, you already have to make it match to the language

and it's just the title screen that changes, it takes 5min

Have you ever played RBY ?
>>
File: 1493469004545.png (84KB, 198x287px) Image search: [Google]
1493469004545.png
84KB, 198x287px
>>32489171
>The announcement is in video form, and features Satoshi Tajiri
0/10 come on, you can do better than that
>>
I hope this is true, I'd rather they just shit something out on 3DS this year so they can focus on making Gen 8 on Switch really good.
>>
>>32489198
But it's not like they released that on the same cartridge, blue and green were sold seperately
>>
File: 558.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
558.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
>>32489171
>>
>>32489185
Thats the most retarded reason you could have picked to think this is fake.

I mean its not like video games/tv series/ movies all around the world do exactly that all the fucking time or anything.
>>
>>32489171
>The announcement is in video form, and features Satoshi Tajiri
>implying tajiri gives a shit about nu-pokemon
>>
>>32489261
Leave it to a tripfag to also be a retarded newfag.
>>
>He then explains that Dark Red and Light Blue are being built as companions for Sun and Moon. So, they won't include some features and won't have online battle competitions. He wants players to capture Pokémon they couldn't capture in Sun and Moon, and then use them in they're Sun and Moon games to make battling even more fun
awful
this would actually make me not want to buy the game
>>
>>32489171
If you're gonna make fake leaks don't give it a literal paper Mario plot
>>
this is bs but

"Specifically that Team Rocket has now been stealing color from the world. This means certain areas of the game will be in monochrome, and will cause changes to how you originally explored the Kanto region."

is actually kinda neat would be cool to see this when they eventually do make another kanto game in the next 20 years
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.