[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine Stars/Eclipse/Space/Comet/Sun2 Moon2/Sunrise Moonfall/Whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 3pubv2bo2fpy.png (3MB, 1642x1414px) Image search: [Google]
3pubv2bo2fpy.png
3MB, 1642x1414px
Imagine Stars/Eclipse/Space/Comet/Sun2 Moon2/Sunrise Moonfall/Whatever come out on both the 3DS and the Switch. Which do you get?
>>
The one that's not in 240p.
>>
>>32488684
This
>>
>>32488674
Switch, obviously.
Why would I play in 240p and 15 fps when I can play at a much higher resolution and framerate?
>>
>>32488674
Why are people so obsessed with the rest of Gen 7 being released on the Switch? I don't remember anyone seriously expecting Emerald to be on the DS or BW2 to be on the 3DS.
>>
File: 866719000780453.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
866719000780453.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>32488698
Fekin dumbass
>>
>>32488698
you can play advanced on ds and ds on 3ds
>>
>>32488704
>>32488717
You know exactly what I mean senpai

GF has never switched consoles in the middle of a generation. Why would anyone in their right mind expect it to happen now? Why not just wait for Gen 8?
>>
3DS. Switch is too expensive over here
>>
>>32488704
>>32488717
can this meme die?

backwards compatability =/= console release
>>
>>32488724
People who only have the new console can still play the old Pokemon games. Literally always the case
>>
>>32488729
>Living in Euristan
>>
>>32488740
Actually, I'm living in south america
>>
>>32488674
It won't happen for the Switch. Maybe a SM port with slightly upgraded graphics and some new features, but they won't release a sequel, a real third game with altered storyline and upgraded areas or remakes, since I am sure they won't release such games as the first major pokemon release on a new system, especially a very powerful system which will probably be the first console to get a main line game.
>>
>>32488738
But thats not the case with the Switch, the dual-screen games are forever trapped in your 3DS forever unless they continue the Dual Screen family

>>32488724
Honestly Gen 7 had such a weird fucking timing, I expect nothing. I personally think they will just stall until late 2018 and release a Alola + Kanto sequel
>>
I'll get both. To support my favourite video game franchise
>>
>>32489802
It's not like dual screen is needed. It's just another gimmick that's been around for awhile. I could go without it again
>>
>>32489836
Agreed, but I think Pokémon really loses a lot when you take the DS from it. How would the Pokétch even work in remakes? Its silly to go around touching your console with your finger for basic gameplay.
>>
>>32489890
Don't forget you wouldn't even be able to use touch input if you were in dock mode
>>
>>32488822
On Brasil the switch cost more than a PS4, almost the double of what the PS4 cost to be more exact. Nintendo would do a favor to that country if they brought back their official local distribution.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.