[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please PLEASE don't let the remakes be on the fucking >3DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
Please PLEASE don't let the remakes be on the fucking >3DS
Pleeeeease no more 240p with PS1 textures
Pleeeeease no more 5 frames per second in double battles

Please, the remakes deserve better than that.
>>
The originals had a shit engine.
The remakes have a shit engine.

Sounds okay to me.
>>
>>32487384
>sinnohfetuses are still deluded thinking they'll get their remake this gen
>>
People still give a fuck about the remakes after the shitfest they did with Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

RIP Battle Frontier
>>
File: 6565096.jpg (222KB, 800x773px) Image search: [Google]
6565096.jpg
222KB, 800x773px
>>32487456
As long as they aren't directed by the same asshole who did ORAS and SM aka "LOL THE POSTGAME IS JUST BATTLE TOWER AGAIN" I have hope
Where's the B2W2 director?
>>
>>32487468
Didn't he die last year because of tetanus?
>>
>>32487487
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Takao_Unno
>>
>>32487487
Don't we have vaccines against that shit?
>>
>>32487492
>He design the Gen V monkeys

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>32487408
>its an old engine so its shit
kys autistic cockhead
>>
>>32487497
That's not what I said.
>>
>>32487384
STOP with the remakes why does everyone want a remake of diamond and pearl and not a remake of platinum? And why dont people want a continuation of platinum instead? Fuck remakes sequels are better
>>
>>32487534
Because ORAS was trash and I'm hoping the next remakes are like HGSS
Remake of DP or Platinum, whatever. The point is I don't want another ORAS to happen.
>>
File: IMG_2442.jpg (13KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2442.jpg
13KB, 119x125px
>>32487384
>remakes
>>
I would be okay if they just did a remake of Platinum and only had one solo game this time around honestly. But I know that isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>32487408
>The originals were shit so the remakes deserve to be shit
It's thinking like this that gave us ORAS
>>
>>32487583
Happened with HGSS too.
>>
File: 1451677319267.jpg (22KB, 241x262px) Image search: [Google]
1451677319267.jpg
22KB, 241x262px
>The moment you realize that only Sinnohfetuses want a DiaPer sequel
>>
File: 20170505_004200.jpg (42KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
20170505_004200.jpg
42KB, 255x197px
>>32487384
> 5fps

Use a more recent 3ds model and you will never experience anything close to this.

Poorfags should be rounded up and gassed.
>>
>>32487615
Wow 12 fps instead.
Thanks!
>>
>>32487384
I'm pretty confident the plan is to take a year off this year, then make either DP Remake or Sun & Moon 2 on Switch next year, once the Switch has a larger install base (no main-series Pokémon game has ever been released less than 18 months into a console's lifespan)

Switch will be weird for Pokémon though. It'll probably just use the Sun & Moon engine rendered in HD (which in fairness, looks surprisingly good), but it'll be weird going back to having move selection on the same screen, and the battery life will be an issue, especially for tournaments.
>>
>>32487615
That's bullshit though, XY/ORAS/SM still lags the same way on New 3ds
>>
>>32487700
SM engine is okay, but it needs a bit of twerking to make the world and movement feel more natural. Maybe they could even include a camera?
And they recently hired or were hiring people to create Wii U-tier models, so that hints they're working on Switch already.
>>
>>32487492
> the same person that designed the elemental monkeys also designed the musketeers and garchomp

this explains a lot.
>>
>>32487384
Have you seen SM without outlines? So much better.
>>
>>32487384
I'm a big fan of Gen 4 and fuck you for wanting remakes, there is no reason for them other than to churn out more undeserved yen for gamefreak
>>
>>32487764
The remakes are happening, like it or not. Maybe not this year, nor the next one, but it will happen. I simply want them to be on the better system.
>>
>>32487384
Use Luma and enable clock+L2
>>
>>32487538
ORAS happened cause they remade ruby sapphire 2 very shit games that only got redeemed in emerald and adds solid post content. The same shit will happen wen they remake d/p 2 objectively worse games than platinum simple on the less content
>>
>>32487784
And HGSS remade GS while adding all the shit from Crystal.
Fuck off with MUH PATTERNS bullshit.
>>
>>32487772
if they don't happen this year (and they aren't happening this year) then they will be on a different system. so quit your crying.
>>
>>32487793
You know gamefreak. They aren't scared of releasing a quick cashgrab even after the successor console is already out. (B2W2)
>>
>switchcucks STILL begging for games because they don't have any
take it to /v/ you autists
>>
>>32487808
But then we have ps4cucks begging for nintendo system only games.
>>
>>32487538
>The point is I don't want another ORAS to happen.

Then stop asking for remakes.
>>
>>32487384
I'd like to see a 4D distortion world.
>>
>>32487384
What's the problem with that? Do you want to spend over 300 dollars on a new console like nintendo switch that is already dead since the beginning?
>>
>>32487534
>why does everyone want a remake of diamond and pearl and not a remake of platinum?
Does it make a difference?
Gen 4 as a whole was shit for multiple reasons most of which being an inherent flaw of the region's design, progression, certain choices, etc rather than just the engine.
>>
>>32488371
Nintendo Switch is WAY less dead now than the 3DS was at this point after its launch. Keeping Pokemon on the same shitty hardware forever just because you're a poorfag is stupid.
>>
>>32487456
ORAS is better than both Sun/Moon and X/Y. Remakes are literally the last thing we can hold onto.
>>
>>32488693
kek no
ORAS reminded me how much Hoenn sucks, and that Emerald's only redeeming feature was the BF
>>
>>32488693
>ORAS is better than both Sun/Moon and X/Y

Nope

XY and SM at least have the excuse of having a fuckton of new content. ORAS is a rehash yet the post game was just as shitty as both of those games.
>>
>>32488713
>XY and SM at least have the excuse of having a fuckton of new content.
What new content? A bunch of rehashed shit? Nearly everything there came from Gen 5.
SM even has the least content in general since gen 2.
>>
>>32488732
>What new content?

New region
New Pokemon
New characters
New story
New mechanics
>>
>>32488745
>New region
>New Pokemon
>New characters
>New story
>New mechanics
Congrats you've listed something that's true in every game to date.
Also, new mechanics doesn't apply to SM everything introduced was a "twist" on something that didn't need it.
>>
>>32488775
>Congrats you've listed something that's true in every game to date

Except the remakes you fags keep begging for.
>>
File: angert.jpg (47KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
angert.jpg
47KB, 800x795px
>>32488775
Nigga are you retarded
>>
>>32487628
Yw
>>
Please let there be Dexnav
>>
>>32487384
>no more 240p with PS1 textures
>no more 5 frames per second

How exactly is the Switch gonna help with this
>>
>>32488745
>New region
And you got the two worst and smallest regions to date. Bet you feel proud about that one huh.
>New Pokemon
Which rounds up to about 80 each with SM having worse encounter rates than even Gen 2.
>New characters
Yeah the one thing no one has praised.
>New story
See above. Hell the incessant cutscenes in SM just about kill any and all replay value for the game.
>New mechanics
And between XY and SM we've had
Amie
Super Training
Hordes (removed)
SOS (glorified doubles)

Sounds pretty shit doesn't it.
>>
>>32487789

It was easy since Crystal introduced only a few things while Emerald had multiple new features like altered story line, places etc. Most of those things were packed in the Delta episode. Only things missing is the Battle Frontier, which was rather obvious since all remakes copy&paste the facility of the previous games and the leader rematches, which was indeed a flaw.
>>
>>32488846
>Sounds pretty shit doesn't it

Meanwhile ORAS has none of those. So it's even shittier than XY and SM. Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>32488911
>Meanwhile ORAS has none of those.
Literally has 3 out of 5 with a region and Pokemon availability better than those two.
Try again.
>>
>>32488936
ORAS had a terrible Pokemon distribution. You were stuck with shitmons like wingul and poochyena, till you capture the mascot legendary.
>>
>>32488965
Which is precisely why you have things like the dexnav that said Wingull and Poochyena never took that much of a priority. Compared to SM which is the exact situation you just described if you replace Poochyena with Yungoos
>>
You can already play diamond and pearl on a 3ds
>>
>>32488936
>New region
Nope

>New pokemon
Nope

>New characters
The ones that WERE there didn't do jack shit except for Zinnia who was terrible

>New story
Nope

>New mechanics
Nope

>b-but the region is better!
Linoone and Pelipper on every fucking route and having to use repels and HMs constantly on the last 1/3 of the game isn't good,
>>
>>32487494
Yes but vaccination would have given him autism, thus rendering him incapable of directing/designing anything.
>>
Game Freak doesn't know how to develop 3D videogames.
XY had framerate issues.
ORAS had framerate issues.
Fucking SPMD had a boss that dropped the framerate by a fucking ton.

They should really drop the 3D, 2D was comfy and with less issues.
>>
>>32489700
the 3DS is a piece of shit hardware.
Performance isn't an issue only GF had
>>
>>32487384
Diamond and pearl were horrible Pokemon games. This atrocity is so bad, in fact, it doesn't even deserve
to be called a Pokémon game. This 2D torcher chamber is somehow actually appreciated by sinnohfetuses. People who want remakes of these utter abominations clearly don't understand you can't fix something that's fucked beyond repair
>>
>>32489754
And yet DP were better than RB, RS and XY

Meanwhile, Platinum is top 3 Pokemon games of all time.
Go meme elsewhere, faggot.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>32489127
True
>>32487384
Like honestly guys the remakes won't happen untill we are right in the middle of gen 8 I'll say maybe in 3 years
>Pic not related
>>
>the games that play perfectly fine and have no need for a remake at this point in time deserve a good remake

lmao
>>
>>32489801
Emerald plays perfectly fine to this day and ORAS happened.
>>
>>32489824
It doesn't, with its outdated mechanics. Which is why ORAS botching the remake was such a big deal.
>>
>>32487384
Diamond and Pearl are trash. This is the first time around in a generational remake where NOBODY wants it for the main games, we all want a Platinum remake.
>>
>>32488288
This.
>>
>>32487384
Nah keep them on the 3ds to ensure us a better future for gen 5 remakes
>>
>>32487384
There might be a Switch port but if DP remakes happen this gen they're going to be on 3DS. Gen 7 isn't over, and until it is, it will remain on the 3DS, they're not going to switch consoles in the middle of a generation

>>32490006
>implying gf would ever make a remake of a third game
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.