[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dark type is now immune to anything boosted by prankster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1470863012745.jpg (40KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470863012745.jpg
40KB, 499x281px
>dark type is now immune to anything boosted by prankster
Is this the most idiotic thing Gamefreak have ever done? Why are they so obsessed with buffing dark type? It doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>32485910
because fairies fucked dark-types in the ass
>>
>>32485910
>Greniger
>>
>>32485910
>Why are they so obsessed with buffing dark type?
Because idiots kept complaining "wah wah dark type sucks its inferior to ghost in every way wah wah"
>>
>>32486289
>Because idiots kept complaining "wah wah dark type sucks its inferior to ghost in every way wah wah"

First, now one ever said that.

Second
>Ghost

Are you a starterwarfag. If so
>Sad.
>>
It's more like they nerfed prankster, it just so happens that dark types being immune to it makes the most sense out of all the types.
>>
>>32485910
Name three buffs they've ever given to dark types.
>>
>>32486533
Knock Off is one
>>
>>32486634
Then they got cucked by fairies
>>
>>32486533
Idiot
>>
>>32485910
>why is gamefreak obsessed with buffing dark
>just last gen they released its biggest nerf
>>
>Give it an immunity to prankster
>Shove a nice fat dick up it's ass named Fairy
I don't think they buffed Dark types.
>>
>>32486533
Immune to prankster, knock off buff and removed steel resistance.
>>
>>32485910
Dark is a really bad type right now.

>>32486289
Dark IS inferior to Ghost offensively right now. Ghost is only resisted by Dark and Normal, neither of which have a lot of defensive mons at their disposal nowadays (and the ones that are are in higher tiers and usable in OU because of it) whereas Dark had to go through Dark, Fighting, and Fairy. Mind you that Fairy is still the best type in the game.

Defensively Dark has its niches; but there just simply aren't enough good mons to take advantage of it. Alolan Muk is viable in OU because of its Dark type, but also because it's one of the only somewhat decent defensive Dark-types.
>>
>>32486772

Dark was not nerfed in Gen 6.
>>
>>32487372
>fairy's existence wasn't a nerf to many dark types and fighting types

Hell fairy even "nerfed" psychic types in terms of usefulness.
>>
>>32485910
>reddit and Morty posting
Leave
>>
>>32485910
>>32486312
>>32487372
>>32487475
/vp/ needs nuked.
>>
File: 250px-547Whimsicott.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-547Whimsicott.png
59KB, 250x250px
My favorite pokemon is a fairy, but even I can admit that the main reason prankster isn't viable in competitive is Tapu Lele, not dark types.

Anything that can be 1 or 2HKO'd by a moonblast doesn't make the entire type useless. That assumption by dark users is helpful more often than not.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.