[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Alola finally dethroned Sinnoh as the comfiest region? h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: d39.jpg (554KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
d39.jpg
554KB, 2048x1152px
Has Alola finally dethroned Sinnoh as the comfiest region?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzO9pbXZNwU
>>
>>32484258
Comfiest Region is Kalos
>>
>>32484258
I want to live in Alola
>>
I'm more comfy in the cold than in the heat
To me "comfy" brings more the idea of winter cabins and big sweaters to mind than summer beaches
>>
>>32484258
>Sinnoh
>being comfy
what?

>>32484306
>To me "comfy" brings more the idea of winter cabins and big sweaters to mind than summer beaches
Well yeah, being warm inside your house with a nice cup of chocolate is really comfy, but then you have to think that to go outside you will have to deal with snow and cold and other annoying things, while in a warm sunny day you could be sitting having a cool drink, going to the pool or just going outside with your pants and just some shirt enjoying the warm breeze.
>>
SM's got some nice music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0xj9rxTpI&ab_channel=Pokeli
>>
>>32484258
>Sinnoh
>the comfiest region

Sinnoh is shit
>>
>>32484258
>Sinnoh
>comfy
Nice joke. Gen 4 is overrated garbage.
>>
>>32484291
This
>>
File: 1493524607503.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1493524607503.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>sinnoh
>comfy

Comfiest are hoenn and kalos, maybe jhoto too

Alola should be comfy but it's not for some reason
>>
Probably the comfiest.

But far from the most fun...
>>
Not even close, Alola is way too rough. Even the long detached from society Poni Island gives a vibe like a ravaged wasteland.

Personally, I'd give it to either GSC Johto or Kalos overall. HGSS Johto would be up there if they gave the entire region that fall makeover Ecruteak had.
>>
File: Comfy9.jpg (161KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy9.jpg
161KB, 636x900px
>>32484291
Definitely agreed
>>
>>32484291
>>32485437
THIS.

Weirdly enough I'm not a fan of IRL London and love IRL Hawaii but it's the opposite in pokemon.
>>
>>32485445
>London
I hope you mean Paris.
>>
>>32485468
Yeah it's late and I'm bad with geography
>>
Sinnoh is still comfier.
>>
>>32484258
I wish Alola actually had genuinely nice lush rainforests or beaches, but instead we got a tiny sidequest forest, only used in the trial, and useless and minor beaches. What a waste of a potentially good region.
>>
>>32484258
Alola is SO comfy that I've bought Moon on release day and I haven't still played it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.