[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post minor things that irritate us, I'll start Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9487.png (70KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9487.png
70KB, 300x180px
ITT we post minor things that irritate us, I'll start

Why the hell do the fang mkves have such low BP? They should at least be 75 GF
>>
Probably because they have TWO secondary effects; a 10% chance to burn/paralyze/freeze AND a separate 10% chance to flinch
>>
>>32481875
Fangs should be 75, punches 85 and kicks 95. Although they give some mons some undeserved coverage and strong jaw is a thing so dunno

What bothers me is that the move wish isn't fairy type and the move mean look isn't dark type.

That, and comet punch/fury swipes being base 18 power and 80 or so accuracy. Why.
>>
>>32481888
And they give coverage that wouldn't exist in the first place otherwise. They're not supposed to be your primary attack method, but basically your physical hp.
>>
>>32481888
the effect is 20% in gen7
>>
>>32481875
they are early moves but i kind of agrree with you they should have more base power
>>
>>32481875
>ITT we post minor things that irritate us
When someone makes a thread that already exists >>32478570
>>
>>32481888
>fangs are buffed next gen by activating life orb twice

how does the meta change
>>
>>32481928
Life orb garchomp continues to outclass 70% of pokemon
>>
>>32481928
I think you meant Sheer Force. Life Orb doesn't do anything to secondary effects
>>
>>32482139
Mental fart, my bad. It's just that they're tied to one another.
>>
>mawile can learn thunder punch
>mawile can learn thunder fang
>mawile can learn ice punch
>mawile can learn ice fang

>mawile can learn fire fang
>mawile can't learn fire punch

sasuga, game fureako
>>
>>32481875
>ITT we post minor things that irritate us
Fangs are just high enough to not be boosted by Technician and just low enough to be utter shit.
Why the fuck couldn't the be just like bite? Why the extra 5 BP, on top of lowering accuracy to 95%?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.