[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As we all know to incinerate will be the initial that will reach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

As we all know to incinerate will be the initial that will reach its last stage, but as shown in the picture the bounsweet pokemon if evolved, can pass three things.
1. That litten and Rowlet will evolve in its last stage,

2. they stay in the middle.

3.Rowlet will evolve.

The most probable would be the first option, for the 4 generation.
>>
>>32480804
Both are evolving to their last stage

Rowlet is the substitute for regional birb, and those always evolve to the end
>>
Litten will likely evolve first, then Rowlett.

Rowlett will be overshadowed by Litten, akin to Chimchar and Turtwig.
>>
>>32480818
Rowlet functions as a scouting bird much better than its evolutions though, doesn't it? Other than battling, that's their major role in the anime. Looking for something from the sky.
>>
>>32480804
The rumor come out: does Bruno Mars is gay?
>>
File: member she stole our money.jpg (95KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
member she stole our money.jpg
95KB, 540x395px
>>32480804
>>
>>32480804
I've just noticed that Incineroar has hidden claws on its feet.
>>
>>32480834
Maybe

It can scout like a sniper from vantage points as Decidueye
>>
Both will evolve to their middle stage, Rockruff's the one that will evolve fully.
>>
File: 1493853882742s.jpg (2KB, 78x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493853882742s.jpg
2KB, 78x125px
>>32480830
>Barafag headcanon again.
>>
File: aaa.gif (1MB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.gif
1MB, 165x115px
>>32480804
Hay, why are you posting a picture of my incineroar.

Incineroar burn them alive!
>>
File: 1491378341669.jpg (62KB, 527x471px) Image search: [Google]
1491378341669.jpg
62KB, 527x471px
>>32481861
>2 KB, 78x125
>>
>>32481861
Aw, the owlcuck thinks its fantasy without proof is canon.

Why must they be so delusional? What propels them to think like this?
>>
File: 8775685.png (358KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
8775685.png
358KB, 624x448px
>>32480804
>>
>>32481937
>Aw, the owlcuck thinks its fantasy without proof is canon.

>No proof.

-Both popplio and rowlet haven't evolved yet. So that would mean it takes place somewhere in the first season.

-Cross just so happens to have a fully evolved incineroar.

-His name is cross,

-Dimension crossing has been shown multiple times,

-Literally wormholes

-Anable in the games was from a completely different dimension.

-And now we are going to have a movie that takes place in a completely different dimension from the sun and moon anime.

In the popplio concept art, we see a hand with gloves, that look exactly like ash's from the new movie.

Am I missing something.

I'm not saying it's true, I'm just saying it has a possibility of being true. But just like the royal theory, I won't take it serious until I see actual real evidence.

>Now watch as a barafag replies with shit posting regardless.
>>
>>32480804
>STILL using scrapped alpha art as "evidence" that Ash's Litten will evolve
>especially when it's practically confirmed that Litten is the comical relief character in both design, story and personality and comical relief pokemon never evolves
Grow the fuck up and get the fuck out please.
>>
>>32482142
>STILL using scrapped alpha art
do you mean a 300 dollas fakemon
>>
>>32482129
Oh god it's the "werm whole" theory kid. You were the idiot that thought Kukui would catch Litten.

Admit it, you did. It's okay. We know you were stupid. And still are.

>>32482142
Got any, ah, proof of this confirmation? Any production notes or just the voices in your head? Also, I didn't know Litten's story involving the heartbreak of Stoutland dying was "comedy relief".

Christ, owlcucks will never get over Rowlet being the comedy relief mon to the point they delude themselves Litten's arc is comedy...kind of disturbing even by shitposting standards.

Deal with it, owlcucks. You lost.
>>
>>32482323
Stoutland dying IS comedy relief because it's laughably retarded and stupid. Compare Rowlet, who will inevitably get a better executed story that won't be laughably stupid, and will likely coincide with Rowlet becoming Decidueye and officially make it clear that Rowlet is Ash's ace.
>>
File: 1491645817469.png (24KB, 411x168px) Image search: [Google]
1491645817469.png
24KB, 411x168px
>>32482383
>owlcucks actually believe this

Ah, the bait is delicious. I like how Ash-Decidueye is a /vp/ meme now.
>>
>>32480804
They will both be middle stages

Dartrix is basically comic relief the Pokemon so it wouldn't take much to joke about it. It looses the flying type which could remove it being the bird

Incineroar looks to humanoid to use fire fang and it would look better when litten evolves and dreams of stoutland plus Japan fucking hated it

Ash will get an evolite or two and show they don't need to evolve after they beat incineroar and decidueye in a double battle. Dartrix using it's better flight and Torracat with speed

Even if they do both evolve Lycanroc will have the special snowflake powers off having the ability to change between the forms at will
>>
>>32482567

This. I know some people would have preferred Rowlet to fully evolve and well as some would have preferred Litten to fully evolve, but as the episodes went by, I only just now realized just how much focus Rockruff actually had. It's seen as the most energetic of the bunch, Ash will definitely take advantage of that. Unless Rowlet snaps out of it and/or there is a resolve around the sleeping issue (it seems to have quite the battle experience despite being just born despite it, but still) or Litten loses his now SIGNATURE move (which the dog taught) as it evolves, there's no way they'll actually evolve that much either (as much I'd like the owl to evolve of the two).

Unless you're trying to tell me Ash will definitely have a Incineroar BITING into the opponent's mons (because that's what Fire Fang revolves about, biting with a fiery fang). Because jesus christ, that seems appropriate for children. Not saying Decidueye wouldn't be for-everyone either, since his schtick seems to be piercing its enemies with fucking arrows (unless it goes from that to simply kicking the enemies - Rowlet was noted as having very strong legs) but that wouldn't be very Decidueye now, would it?
>>
File: 19839127319240.jpg (61KB, 700x648px) Image search: [Google]
19839127319240.jpg
61KB, 700x648px
Why do starterwars still exist when they're all shit and Lycanroc is the designated shillmon for this gen?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.