[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, /vp/, it's time to settle this once and for all. Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Trío_de_las_nubes.png (81KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Trío_de_las_nubes.png
81KB, 350x200px
Ok, /vp/, it's time to settle this once and for all. Which one is your favorite Force of Nature / Genie and why?
>>
None of them. They all suck COCKS.
>>
>>32480363
Landorus

Both formes have multiple sets and anybody who isn't a total scrublizard should consider him for teambuilding.
>>
>>32480363
I liked tornadus. He was the first real mono flying type, arceus notwithstanding. I also didn't want to shoot myself every time I saw one come out
>>
>>32480363
Thunderus. Anything electric is already my favorite and the therain form looks badass as fuck, so I'll take thunderus, please.
>>
>>32480363
None of the Incarnate formes.

As for Therian, Landorus looks awful and Thundurus looks interesting but Tornadus stands out the most to me.
>>
>>32480363
Tornadus. I love its cartoony air patterns present on the tail, body markings and hair shape and adore the ugly colour scheme. Mono-Flying is also a great treat and the Therian forme improves Tornadus even further.
>>
File: pokemans_642.gif (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_642.gif
14KB, 600x600px
Design-wise: Thundurus-I b/c I really like the color blue and electric types. Plus ThunderBlunder777's videos warmed me up on Thundy, especially the Heatah Fajita series

Competitive: Tornadus-T bodies stall since he can 2HKO mega sableye, skarmory, unaware clef, unaware quag, and toxapex with hurricane and and heat wave with a life orb. Regen and U-turn keep momentum. Plus he's got knock off for chansey/shed shell skarm. Oh and since he's flying type, he doesn't get trapped by dugtrio and he outspeeds Dugtrio anyways
>>
>>32480363
Awful yu gi oh looking pieces of shit
>>
File: 1490576174198.jpg (449KB, 1077x979px) Image search: [Google]
1490576174198.jpg
449KB, 1077x979px
Not care abut competitive
Thundurus-i Is my second favorite legendary before Guzzlord. His therian form and Tornadus-i are good too
>>
I'm glad they stuck to their guns and make the therian forms just as "ugly".
I hope they do the same if Dialga and Palkia ever get new forms (and I'm not talking about Primal Dialga).
>>
>>32480363
Tornadus because the therian form is great with an assault vest.
>>
Therian Thundurus is one of the most interesting looking dragon mons imo
>>
>>32480363
Tornadus.....

I dont know
>>
The orange tiger one is Landorus right? That one.
>>
I'll never not be amused that these pokemon so hated for their design ended up being so good competitively that almost everybody uses them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.