[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Open up Pokemon Sun after 5 months >Check on Poke Pelago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 7E04J4w.jpg (38KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
7E04J4w.jpg
38KB, 232x197px
>Open up Pokemon Sun after 5 months
>Check on Poke Pelago
>Climb the Battle Tree for the 700th time
>Close game because there's nothing else to do

yep... great game...
>>
>>32478946
Move on, faggot.
>>
>>32478946
>not having both versions
>not doing a Wonderlocke on the inferior version, excluding jap Abra, Magnemite, Magikarp, and the typical Route 1 shit
>not wonder trading a pokemon away every time it faints
>not trading the motley crew that beats the E4, the ultra beasts, and whatever Zygarde you can over to the superior version so you can reset the inferior and repeat with another Wonderlocke
>not finding new bros within the received shitmons that you'd never normally use
>>
>>32478989
What's it like having autism?
>>
>>32478946
How long you played a game? If you got around 140 hours that's enough to be considered a playable fun game.
>>
>>32478983
What to?
>>
>>32478989
>not doing a Wonderlocke on the inferior version, excluding jap Abra, Magnemite, Magikarp, and the typical Route 1 shit
>not wonder trading a pokemon away every time it faints

Retarded
>>
>Open up Pokemon ______ after 5 months
>Check on _____
>Climb the Battle _____ for the 700th time
>Close game because there's nothing else to do

yep... great series...
>>
>>32478946
>What is breeding and trainig
>What is fighting online
Anyone getting Pokémon for the single player campaign is stupid
>>
>>32479329
don't bother making this argument on here. i've tried it before and it never gets anywhere because anons have this delusion the series should be something it isn't.
>>
File: Black_Tower_inside_B2.png (42KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Tower_inside_B2.png
42KB, 256x192px
>>32479301
I spent more time than I'm willing to admit on black tower in Black 2.
>>
>>32479370
And i spent 2400 hours of playtime on Y searching wild shinies, it doesn't mean the series isn't shit.
>>
>>32479370
I think BW2 spoiled me on postgame content.
>>
>>32479375
What the fuck are you doing playing pokémon, then?
>>
>>32479116
To Monster Hunter, Mah Nigga
>>
File: 1490809910494.jpg (47KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1490809910494.jpg
47KB, 808x805px
>>32478946
I feel the same way since I beat pokemon bank back in ORAS and getting the rest of the alola mons was less than a months worth of time

WHYTHFUCK DID THEY TAKE OUT 6v6 BATTLES FUCK YOUR BUTT FUCK FRIEND CODES IWATA
>>
>>32478946
>waah why aren't games eternal
the entitlement
>>
Sun Moon endgame is cancer.

It actually makes me miss ORAS.

I love everything else about gen7, unfortunately though once you beat the game you are left with the hottest garbage since gen2.
>>
Games don't last forever, deal with it
>>
>>32479407
this
and how does /vp/ out of all places not remember the fact that first games of a gen are always void of a proper post game
>>
>>32479329
>Wow, I can't wait to start breeding and training my own team to fight online!

>Screwed up online meta up its ass exploding with the same teams for the hundredth time, with legendaries extravaganza and barely any balance because the game's got too many mons for Game Freak to even

If Game Freak won't bother, I won't bother either. Breeding takes time and I don't really feel like wasting time just to have my team made redundant in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>32478946
In a day and age where yearly releases are a thing, postame matters less and less. I completely skipped out on Black and White 2's postgame because X and Y released so quickly.

As a result, I tend to judge how a pokemon game is by its main game content, as opposed to postgame. And Sun and Moon were pretty good,
>>
>>32479415
because when they were kids they would max out the clock just fucking about without actually filling the dex or clearing the Tower because they had no clue how anything worked
>>
>>32478946
like every other games
>>
>>32479425
Because you suck
>>
>>32478946
Because your favorite game has so much more to do.

>oh I beat the battle frontier, time to do it again, yayyy...
>time to check up on join avenue, so exciting...
Meanwhile, SM is mechanically superior to that game unless your favorite is XY or ORAS
>>
>>32479466

Yeah, okay, enjoy blasting away something like Celesteela for the fifth time today with your favorite pokemon.

Oh no wait, you can't, you have to choose a pokemon that can perfectly counter against Celesteela and might not even be a authentic favorite of yours for you to even stand a chance. Also, don't forget your perfect IVs, abilities, natures, moves and completely elaborate stratagem you totally didn't rip off from somewhere to achieve true victory. Anything lesser might as well be good as dead because you're a terrible trainer, not because of the enormous quantity of hackers and Smogon aficionados prawling around town online.
>>
>>32479382
It spoiled everyone, and it seems to have many things SM wishes it had.
>>
>>32479382
how?
not even a frontier
>>
>>32479490
>what is pwt
>>
>>32479513
A lazy gimmick and not a frontier. Battle Maison and Battle Tree are more full featured. BW2 were a mistake.
>>
>>32479387
Why are you? The OP post applies to all the games in the series.
>>
>>32479516
This is the worst opinion I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>32478946
Don't worry, Pokemon Stars® is coming out this year for only $40!*
*Nintendo Switch sold seperately
>>
>>32479329
Breeding more or less stood the same but now making it to level 100 is more grindy than it should which is neccesary to make use of hyper training.

>>32479440
>As a result, I tend to judge how a pokemon game is by its main game content, as opposed to postgame. And Sun and Moon were pretty good,
Even with its issues I could accept it had more postgame than previous entries but the main game felt somewhat lacking.
>>
File: marie 3.jpg (81KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
marie 3.jpg
81KB, 640x389px
>>32479382
>>32479489
No kidding...Man I miss gen 5
>>32479516
>PWT
>Lazier than the batter tower clones

Just...
>>
>>32479513
An even lower "Frontier" than the Platinum one.

Swap was cool though.

>>32479440
The postgame in SM is as weak as the start of most generations, BW1 and DP are the only starts with decent postgames, my real issue with the game was the main adventure. Alola as a region is really unengaging, and a big central save the world plot isn't the way that Pokemon should tackle its story.
>>
>>32479541
Pwt not being a frontier is not reason to disregard it as a battle facility. At the very least it is much better than the standard 50 battle streak we get every game.
>>
>>32479544
I didn't disregard it as one, I mean its gimmicks are even less engaging than the Platinum ones which are already less engaging than the Emerald ones which is still the best Battle Facility post-game. I do like the Swap Tournament though as said, that's pretty simple but pretty cool. Just wish we had a regular streak set-up for it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>32479519
>Why are you?
Because i love the social aspect of the series. I got Pokémon Red with Stadium and a second Transfer pack only to play with a close firend who got me into the game. Ever since then, i blast through the campaign and start breeding (since 2nd gen) and training.

Since my first multiplayer battle i understand that the series is designed around that.
>>
>>32478946
Unfortunately games have an end
>>
>>32479513
wew, a battle tower
original
>>
>>32479600
That's...the battle subway
>>
>>32479585
You seem autistic.
>>
>>32479612
Actually, i find autistic to worry so much about the campaing on what is esentially a MP game.

I was expecting a better answer anyway.
>>
>>32479602
2 battle towers
i'm astounded
>>
>>32478946
I can't even get through the into. it's been 3 fucking days it's soooooooooooo boring.
>>
It's not like there's anything to do in other Pokemon games when you finish all the postgame content, get over it.
>>
>>32479375
>searching wild shinies
and i spend 38,500 hours on rule34 wabbling my dick
>>
>>32479364
>the series should be something it isn't
yeah, fun
>>
>WHAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DON'T MY POKEMON GAMES HAVE INFINITE REPLAYABILITY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Pokemon isn't the only video game in the world retard. Play something else.
>>
>>32479002
It sounds like he's having more fun that OP is with the game at this point, anon. I dunno. If having fun makes you autistic I might be okay with it.
>>
Does this make you miss the battle tower yet?
>>
>>32478989
I do the same, but I usually ban male Salandit, male Combee and Luvdisc.
What's wrong with Abra, Magnemite and Magikarp?
>>
>>32478946
the game is such a shit I already gave it to my sister as a gif. And she doesn't play it anymore either.

they really need to just create something like Smogon and put it in the main games on the Switch or the 3DS sucessor
>>
>>32479532
>it's not a lazy battle tower clone because it has older trainers

Top kek
>>
That's every Pokemon game

Don't act like battle frontier was any different
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.