[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing Pokémon Gold >try to catch a Heracross because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>playing Pokémon Gold
>try to catch a Heracross because everyone likes Heracross
>headbutt the fuck out of trees in Rt. 29
>after countless Spearows and Aipoms finally run into Heracross
>took me a long fucking time
>but fina-
>HERACROSS ran away!
>mfw

What in the fuck

anyway post things that you hate about your favorite regions/games
>>
wild mons in b/w had insane movepools as well as coverage. the wild darmanitans were insane, and it was fucked fighting wild mons that knew u-turn.
>>
>>32478014
You think that's bad?
>Wild MAGNEMITE appeared!
>Can't escape! Enemy MAGNEMITE used THUNDER WAVE!
>Enemy MAGNEMITE ran away!
>>
>>32478050
wut
I don't remember that at all.
>>32478014
Pokemon Emerald
>X's Poison Point/Effect Spore/Static fucked your asshole!
>X used Stun Spore/Sleep Powder/Leech Seed!
>X used Double Team!
I love the fuck out of Hoenn but I feel like way too many things had status moves or fucking Double Team. Goddamn, I wish Double Team would be removed from the series.
>>
>>32478014
I love GSC, but whatever developer thought that having Pokemon run away was a good idea needed the stupid slapped out of them.
>>
>chaining for lucarios and riolus in s/m
>riolu used final gambit
>the wild riolu fainted

J u S t
>>
>>32478273
>Wild Beldum appeared!
>Aw! It was so close, too!
>Beldum used Take Down!
>Beldum fainted!
>>
>>32478014
sucks to be you, I got a heracross in a NUZLOCKE without even using dupes first try on a tree and caught it without much effort, too bad it died before Red
>>
I love both Johto and Unova, but all the HMs you need to navigate the region piss me off so hard
>>
>>32478325
>Unova
>the city of me
Meant Sinnoh

I otherwise dislike Unova but its lack of HMs needed to get around is one of its best points
>>
There are a number of Pokemon that have a chance to run away in battle (including Pokemon that can't actually be encountered in the wild, like Togetic) and the Fast Ball was supposed to work on all of them, including the beasts. But the ball glitched and it only worked on the first three Pokemon on the list and them alone.
>>
>>32478273
>>32478291
chain with ghost pokemon you dumbasses, decidueye and marowak can learn false swipe
>>
>>32478334
>we're standing here
>someday we will be gone

replaced hms with railroading
>>
File: untitled.png (191KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
191KB, 800x500px
>Couldn't get away!
>Couldn't get away!
>Couldn't get away!
>Wild X fled!
>>
>>32478398
You gotta appreciate the fact that you don't have to either carry around an HM slave or waste moveslots on shit moves like Cut or Rock Smash or Whirlpool tho
>>
>>32478325
you barely need HMs in Johto. Pretty much every instance of Strength and Rock Smash is optional
>>
File: 1277931740068.png (371KB, 900x474px) Image search: [Google]
1277931740068.png
371KB, 900x474px
>>32478433
>>
>>32478014
>Groudon used Earthquake
>Magnezone at 1 hp
>Magneton's Sturdy
>Groudon tried to use Earthquake again
>Kukui used a full restore
>>
>>32478084
>I feel like way too many things had status moves or fucking Double Team
Well, glad I'm not the only who is bothered by this. It's always such a pain in the ass to play Hoenn games since I feel like there's a Shroomish / Roselia / Electrike / Voltorb everywhere you go and Effect Spore / Static activate 100% of the time. Not only that but everyone and their mother knows Stun Spore, Thunder Wave, Supersonic or some other annoying shit and they always go for it turn one no matter what. Also all the Pelipper who go for a double Protect twice every time you fight them. Playing Hoenn-based games without having at least 10 Full Heals with you at all times is pure madness.
>>
>>32478398
>Not liking trains
>>
>>32478394
>Used false swipe
>Beldum used Takedown!
>Beldum fainted!
>>
File: 1383067031278.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1383067031278.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>>32479766
Why is your Decidueye/A-Marowak holding a fucking Ring Target? Are you retarded?
>>
File: 20170107_173237.png (1MB, 1394x1437px) Image search: [Google]
20170107_173237.png
1MB, 1394x1437px
>>32479716
>groudon
>>
>>32478505
Except the part where you need them to get from New Bark to Indigo Plateau.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.