[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: dumb shit you see all the time and you're absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 19

File: 1491704807771.png (44KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491704807771.png
44KB, 125x125px
ITT: dumb shit you see all the time and you're absolutely tired of.

>"What if...POKEMON WERE REAL?"
>horrible drawing of a monster that barely resembles the original Pokemon, is a bloodthirsty killer for no reason
>>
>this pokemon is not ou thereofre it is trash
>>
>>32477391
I don't see it all the time t b h, but I can't stand it either.
>>
File: IMG_5340.png (416KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5340.png
416KB, 900x730px
>>32477391
>>32477403
The problem with "realistic Pokémon" is that the artist usually either A) just recolors a normal animal or B) draws some ridiculous, unnecessarily grotesque creature. You don't see the right approach like this too often.
>>
>>32477391
>Injecting does not give me an unfair advantage. Like, none. At all.
>>
>people still saying "Oh my Arceus"
>>
File: 1492738422273.png (80KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492738422273.png
80KB, 375x375px
>>32477437
>tfw you stumble into somebody with clearly injected Pokemon IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OFFICIAL FUCKING COMPETITION but kick their ass anyway
>>
>>32477461
>How can you tell? lol
>>
>people arguing about whether tapus, UBs, and silvally are legendaries or not despite the game coding calling them all sub legends.
>people calling pokemon "genderless" despite the official term being gender unknown
>people that obviously don't play competitive talking out their ass about competitive.
>>
>>32477479
It was the Alola starters, all shinies, in balls other than the regular Pokeball.
>>
>>32477484
Well, it's plain that the Tapus are legends. The UBs are powerful enough to be legends, but Silvally is similar to Volcarona.
>>
>>32477391
>Is a bloodthirsty killer for no reason
But most pokemon are bloodthirsty killers
>>
File: CxfDqURVIAA1ziG.jpg (92KB, 911x572px) Image search: [Google]
CxfDqURVIAA1ziG.jpg
92KB, 911x572px
>>32477501
>>
>>32477391
>Injecting pokemon gives you an unfair advantage even if its stats are all within legal limits and has no illegal moves. It was genned thus it gives you an unfair advantage.
>>
File: idontlikeyou.png (30KB, 289x344px) Image search: [Google]
idontlikeyou.png
30KB, 289x344px
>>32477539
Well it IS unfair.
There are people who put in hours of work to get the Pokemon with the right ability, the right moves, the right nature, and all the right IVs and EVs. Hell, some people go the extra mile to do all that AND have their Pokemon shiny.
Injectors basically give those people the middle finger. It cheapens the entire experience of raising and battling competitive Pokemon because you can just create a winning team on a whim.
>>
>>32477529
who the fuck is top kek
>>
>>32477539
If these was a legit way to do it that followed the rules of the 3DS manual, would everyone or most people do it? If the answer is yes, then it is indeed unfair to break the rules when in a community where you expect people not to.
>>
>>32477581
>>32477593
Anon's point is that statistically, if the injected Pokemon have legal properties, they are not any better than what can be produced from legitimate methods. It will not be any stronger and therefore is no better.
>>
I'll tell you what's bullshit. Everyone following the idiocy of the games even if they know it's idiocy and even becoming idiots as if that justifies it.
>>
>>32477582
Tapu Koko
>>
>>32477624
Thanks
>>
>>32477581
>muh emotional value
>>
>>32477581
That's not unfair, that's wasted goddamn time. How is it "unfair" to legit breeders that I decide to circumvent the whole process of getting a decent competitive mon? Why should I have to deal with the headache of getting pokemon with the right IVs, moves, natures and the like when I can just punch in a few numbers on my computer to have all that shit done ASAP?

Its the equivalent of going into a calculus test without a calculator on purpose just to prove how much "smarter" you are than the others. You're just handicapping yourself and wasting more time on one problem when everybody else is on problem 20 by now because they had the common sense to use a calculator. And at the end of the test, the only one who will walk away (wrongly) satisfied is the one who didn't bring the calculator: you wasted a bunch of time on ONE problem, probably didn't even finish the test, and got half the answers wrong, but hey, at least you didn't CHEAT right?!
>>
>>32477606
It's like you're willing to ignore everything else just to mention that it's statistically legal.

Okay? No one said that that was the problem.

>>32477678
If you don't want to play by the rules, then don't play. If the calculus test says "do not bring a calculator" and you sneak in one then you are giving yourself an unfair advantage over the people that are respectfully following the rules.

I'm not saying that breeding for good mons isn't retarded. I inject. But don't say that you are being fair and playing by the rules, because you aren't.
>>
>>32477581
Nope, not in the slightest.

An genned Pokémon doesn't have an impossible move, it won't get 32 ivs, it also won't get 280 EVs all of a sudden.

Its just a hack, and I mean hack in the actual traditional sense of cutting time spent to get a result.

There is no unfair advantage one player has over the other, noatter how people autistically sperg about shiny stuff, as long as it is withing the legality of what that species can do it IS fair and square.

It is just that retarded people with no ego are quick to satanize a target to feel better with themselves.
>>
>>32477581
It's like if you said that people with more free time have an unfair advantage to people with a job or something.
>>
>Injected Pokemon have no statistical advantage over bred Pokemon
So what's the fucking problem then? Just do what you have fun with and shut up.

Injecting will only be an issue if GF fucks up and screws up online checks.
>>
>>32477678
I think it's more along the lines of someone that bred their team would have been someone who went through various jobs and worked their way up in some company through hard work, while injectors would be someone who knew the right people and just got the job with little effort

I'm not against injecting because it doesn't give any advantages other than saving time, but to say it isn't cheating is incorrect
>>
>>32477736
Once again, no one cares about you making legal and non-legit Pokemon. You are using something that is not intended to be used with your 3DS to modify your savefile. If you think that it's okay, then please go to a tournament and show them what you use to inject and see if you don't get removed. But you wont, because you aren't too sure yourself.
>>
>pokemon should cater entirely to OUfags, even retconning PU mons even if they're good in a spinoff, VGC, or popular outside of competitive play
>>
>>32477678
>Its the equivalent of going into a calculus test without a calculator on purpose just to prove how much "smarter" you are than the others.
Nice job pulling that analogy out of thin air, and getting it completely wrong.
Let's say this WAS a test. On one of these big tests, you're usually given something to help you out, but not everything. You're given a calculator, but you have to memorize the formulas yourself and you have to show your work, how you got from the question to the answer. Let's say everyone that plays the game normally, breeding Pokemon to get egg moves, good IVs, etc. are all doing as the instructions intended.
"Injectors" have a water bottle whose inner label has all of the formulas written down. Nobody else has those formulas, only you. Therefore, you're far more likely to get all of the answers right with less work. Sure, you pass the test, but everyone knows what you did and looks at you with disdain for the rest of the school year.
In other words: you're using a tool that nobody else has to give yourself an advantage. That's the very DEFINITION of cheating. It doesn't matter if you actually win or not.

>>32477746
I work as close to 40 hours a week and I still had enough time to breed a decent team for the mega stone competition event, all using the tools the game provided.
>>
>>32477774
? No it's not lmfao. Breeding pokemon is trivial and does not require effort, only RNG. It's like if person A and B were taking a multiple choice test. Neither person studied at all!
But person B meticulously chose answers so that their answers formed a drawing on the scantron in a way that they read was pretty online the night before. Person A just selects A for every bubble. Their scores should be the same. Person B sees this and gets really, really mad that Person A had the same outcome despite their effort being completely different, even though they both put the same amount of effort into ACTUALLY taking the test (none!)
>>
>>32477858
In all honesty, I can't tell if you're really stupid or deliberately trying to fuck with me. So for the sake of the thread, I'm done talking to you.
>>
>>32477927
He's completely right, though.
>>
>>32477858
The entire game is mostly RNG (luck). Including championship battles. It's the same when you ev a pokemon to 2hko something, sometimes it only has a chance to do so and sometimes it doesn't but you optimize it. Breeders do the same thing with items that they have the pokemon hold.

Therefore, breeding Pokemon with good stats does require effort, in case you've never bred before. Building legitimate teams takes effort.

Once again. For the final time (hopefully). You are using something that modifies your savefile. That is not intended and actually violates your terms of service in order to "save time". Justified or not, you are not playing fairly.
>>
File: IMG_9554.png (1MB, 1209x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9554.png
1MB, 1209x1060px
>>32477952
Hold on there buddy. They may not be playing fairly but they don't get an advantage over breeders in battle.
>>
>Oh no you misunderstand lycanroc night isn't bad, both lycanroc bad

So you stopped shoving lycanroc night down my throat and decided to shit on both of them now? That's lovely you crafty jew.
>>
File: IMG_9523.jpg (85KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9523.jpg
85KB, 625x626px
>>32477581
>>32477581
>>32477581
>>32477581
Here are the (You)'s you ordered
>>
>>32477512
They're aggressive, but that doesn't mean they all need to look edgy as fuck. Wolves look cuddly up until they bare their teeth and rip out your jugular.

>>32477458
The correct term should be "Oh my Tapu."
>>
File: shit.jpg (435KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
435KB, 2560x1440px
>>32477391
Tired of putting up with SM's subpar animation. It's such a joke, just look at this.
>>
>>32477581
I don't think so
I do it because I honestly cbf with hours and hours of getting a good mon that I'd want to use.
Plus how can you tell if someone has injected if the pokemon they use are within legal standards? Personally I like to keep everything in legal poke balls etc so how can anyone tell that I hacked? exactly, you can't. Also I'm not phased with shiny pokemon so none of what I use are shiny. Less time for me to just inject.
>>
>>32478132
Never said that they did specifically IN battle. Also the "actual battle" that injectors bring up is not the only dimension of the game and surely not the only dimension of preparing for a competitive battle like vgcs. It's the dimension that gets the most attention but I'd say that the prep for it is also apart of the battle itself. And there lies the advantage. Injectors are maximizing time efficiency for sure, however they're doing it illegally. Anyone would want to not spend hours breeding/SRing for a 0IV in attack 5IV tapu koko if there was a legit way to do it (can someone tell me the actual chance of that happening?). Speaking of, I'm an injector and I must say that being able to change natures vs idk begging someone for their good mon or starting the entire game over is hella convenient.
>>
>>32478608
>SRing for a 0IV in attack 5IV tapu koko if there was a legit way to do it (can someone tell me the actual chance of that happening?)
Well if you wanted to do that, first thing you gotta do is beat the game, and then beat Tapu Koko without catching it. Then do a Title Defense, go back to Koko's cavern, save, and encounter it. Catch it, check nature/IVs, reset if no good. Theoretically you'd use Abra or whatever to give yourself an advantage of finding it with a beneficial nature.
I honestly didn't bother and just caught it at the end of the story. Serious nature (neutral) and his attack stat is "pretty good". As far as IV chances go, I'm not sure, but I know they're guaranteed at least three; my Fini has four IVs.
>>
>>32477391
>It's a crossover with another IP
>Said crossover mostly pairs up characters with Gen 1 Pokemon, even though there are Pokemon that might be a better match.
>>
Gamefreak drones who defend the most horrible and backward decisions that they would shit and throw a tantrum if something remotely similar happened in other game but it's okay when it happens in Pokemon.
>>
>>32478657
You don't have to do Title Defense. After the game restarts you can go catch it you fucking idiot
>>
>>32477391

>someone posts a fakemon design
>WAAH IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A POKEMON IT HAS TO LOOK LIKE MUH GENWUN REMOVE ALL DETAIL REEE
>>
>>32477391
>implying pokemon would look cute in real life
you are still right about art barely resembling pokemon and bloodthirsty part though.
>>
>>32477391
Shitty attempts to force an internet "war" between two fanbases

Fake leaks

Defending the lack or removal of features, whatever they might be
>>
>>32477539
If it didn't no one would do this, no?

It's like arguing piracy is not strealing.
>>
File: endless cycle of Despair.png (76KB, 237x176px) Image search: [Google]
endless cycle of Despair.png
76KB, 237x176px
>>32477391
Hey now, 'realistic ' pokemon can make for a decent reaction image
>>
File: 1493851606128.jpg (28KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1493851606128.jpg
28KB, 412x430px
>pokegirl r34
>she's getting fucked by Hypno
>>
>>32477774
No, its the other way around. If you have the tools to streamline a process and ignore the headache that comes with the situation you're given, why WOULDN'T you take it if you're eventually going to arrive at the same end result otherwise?
>>
>>32477727
In essence, maybe. But at its very core, I am playing by the rules. I just didn't take the long way of getting there. At the end of the day when the only things that are checked for online useable mons are legal stats and moves, the way you get there is irrelevant.

I just want to make one thing clear though: I do NOT look down on those that play "legit" because they took the longer way of doing things, nor do I think of myself as more intelligent because I decide to take the fast way of doing it by injecting. I look down on the breederfags that think they are somehow morally superior to you because they breed for all their mons and that those mons are somehow magically better than ones the injector injects.
>>
>>32477858
Buddy, I'm the poster of>>32477678
and even I think that's stupid, not to mention the point is completely skewed in your analogy.
>>
File: 1490833300289.png (226KB, 353x329px) Image search: [Google]
1490833300289.png
226KB, 353x329px
>i take your defense of an unpopular design and repeat it back with a stutter so it's wrong
>your criticisms are wrong because you're entitled lol
>your criticisms are wrong because it had postgame
>you are not the target audience despite GF claiming otherwise
>let's project my issues with XY/ORAS/SM on every possible new game speculation ever and pretend it's good discussion
>>
>>32477461
You just disproved his point then. If injecting gave you the advantage, you would have lost.
>>
>>32477391
>not contemplating what it would be like to have pokemon in real life
Hello normie
>>
>>32477492
Breed them and leave only the ball you want them to hatch into in your inventory.
>>
File: smugleafs_by_potetoe.jpg (91KB, 1093x731px) Image search: [Google]
smugleafs_by_potetoe.jpg
91KB, 1093x731px
Agreed. Wish more fanart was stylized in a manner more like this rather than looking like bootleg official art or recolored animals.

>>32478333
>complains about animation
>doesn't post a webm/gif

Idiots who don't know what animation is and complain about the art style instead is my pet peeve.
>>
>>32480900
>not becoming the anime
Hello normalfag.
>>
File: 1486877882368.jpg (65KB, 703x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486877882368.jpg
65KB, 703x480px
>>32477391
>Pokemon Parody that only acknowledges gen 1
>Pokemon Parody at all
>>
>>32479103
This. I've had someone defend 1 apricorn ball per game, 90% of alola being slow as shit, and say how Blissey Bases were an "exploit and i'm glad they're gone"

all of them the same person
>>
File: 8Nznvzy.png (100KB, 827x421px) Image search: [Google]
8Nznvzy.png
100KB, 827x421px
People who play though the game once/don't even complete it and then parrot whatever /vp/ thinks without thinking things through.
>>
>>32477767
It's usually Karenfags who cry about their bro being shit though. If you really want your PU shitmon to work in OU, well try to figure out how and build your team accordingly. But you're better off with an OU pokemon.
Or just play PU to start with.
>>
>>32480964
That doesn't work.
>>
File: 1401235458105.png (255KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1401235458105.png
255KB, 500x588px
>Dorkly
>90% of /vp/
>people lowering their standards just for Pokemon despite a 400 man company churning out the very bare minimum of a game
>people so devoted to endorsing clear failures because it's all they expect from GameFreak as a whole
>the fact that it took them 20 fucking years to show climate change to Pokemon
>the fact that it's not even fucking good
>All Pokemon have no capability to me even emotely different to make use of the sets they're given, and if they do have the movepool for it, they're not getting anywhere with it
>the same Pokemon in the same tournaments in the same thing for years because GameFreak cannot balance shit
>the series that taught me how to read is slowly killing itself due to the most incompetent directors ever produced
>the fact the anime will never have anything to show in terms of an actual changeup
>the fact the games won't either unless more things like Ultra Beasts or magic is produced
>the fact that 10 years from now, gen IX will be the exact same as this Gen

I hate this.
>>
>>32481141
the color choices after gen 3 don't make sense
>>
>pokemon given crippling low stats while gf turns around and gives another one 780BST
>>
>>32477391
'This game is shit' without explaining why they think it's shit.
'This game is shit' and then naming 30 reasons, half of which aren't even legit complaints.
>>
>>32477437
Other than saving the injector time, there is no advantage.

If you're breeding perfect mons, which you should be, they're going to do just as well in battle as an injector's mon.
>>
>>32477736
It saves time and as such, you can spend said time practicing with said team and tweak it ever so slightly.
>>
>you cant get a single ice type in the games unless you wait until like the 7th gym or later, with only Lapras and Amaura being early
>>
>>32481352
Shelder man. Evolve to Cloyster with stone. Out of all games available only GSC and HGSS are jewish with stones.
>>
>>32477727
No, anon, it would be more like a student who sneaked into Calculus instead of going through Precalculus first, and took the same test as you.
>>
>>32481352
>Vulpix and Sandshrew have always been early game mons
>their A-forms are late-game
Why?

>>32481364
I think around 6th gym is still late enough to count.
>>
>>32481379
Snowshrew isn't even late game. It's END game. It's literally the last pokemon before the league.
>>
Remakefagging.
>>
>>32481379
>crabominable locked until last route before e4

Not even the guys that carried a Charjabug 75% of the game felt this ripped off.
>>
Wingull's line, fucking hate that ugly thing
>>
>>32481385
It's catchable next of Tapu Village. That's not endgame. Fellow Ice-type Glaceon, however, is literally the last Pokémon before the league.

What's up with Glaceon anyway? Leafeon can always be obtained early, if you trade an Eevee to ORAS you can get a Leafeon with only one badge but Glaceon is always cucked out to at least 7th gym.
>>
>>32481424
>old Pelipper cry
>caaaaaawwwww

>new Pelipper cry
>not as bad, but if you ever bred in ORAS, you fucking hate it by now
>>
>>32481427
I have no fucking idea why early ice types are so taboo. Is it because they're basically all made of glass or something?
>>
>>32481433
>wingull in every game, everywhere
>pelliper now everywhere in general because it got Drizzle JUST BECAUSE, WOOHOO

Fuck that flying toilet. Practically any other water type would have made more sense.
>>
>>32481434
>Is it because they're basically all made of glass or something?

ACKTHUALLY Ice is crystallne (most common form of Ice has a hexagonal structure), while glass, by definition, has an amorphous (irregular) structure.

:)
>>
>>32477678
Shit, Smogon banned calculator, got to run now, c'ya
>>
>>32481609
>the calculator was a centralizing force in the calculus curriculum
>we recommend everyone to stick to slide rules
>>
>>32481279
It's like you didn't read the entire thread and see people make the exact same arguments.

See:
>>32477593
>>32477727
>>32477758
>>32477952
>>32478608
and get back to me.

>>32480714
But at it's very core you aren't. Pokemon can't put measures into checking everything for legitimacy because that's impossible. Injectors such as myself are taking advantage of that to save time. If at the core of everything, you're playing by the rules, go to an official competition and show them how you inject. Let me know how that goes. Like, actually. No sarcasm. I'm too afraid to.

>Other than saving time.
Is that not in and of itself a huge advantage? EVs and IVs aside, a breederfag would need to reset their entire game just to get a good tapu if the meta changed and they needed a modest Fini instead of a bold one.

Also, you hate breederfags who flaunt their Pokemon but do you see all the "just inject lol" in almost every thread. Injectfags are god awful.
>>
File: IMG_0741.png (216KB, 922x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.png
216KB, 922x355px
>>32477391
>Fakemon with pure Grass/Fire/Water/Electric typing
>It's also a regular mammal with Green/Red/Blue/Yellow fur
Literally every fucking time. Look at this weak ass Fakestarters. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>32477437
>Injecting Pokemon is actually cheating an unfair. How am I supposed to beat this injected Bisharp with Machamp?
>>
>>32484185
If it's okay when Xeon does it it's okay when PanX/SimiXdoes it
>>
>>32484195
Is that really what you got from all that? So basically, you have no argument.

Also, I've stated many times that I inject. My Machamp would be injected. Actually, what are you even trying to prove?
>>
>>32484207
That's true for Flareon, Jolteon, and Glaceon too. Those three are just mammals with Red/Yellow/Light Blue colors to represent Fire/Electric/Ice. At least the others don't follow that rule.
>>
>>32477529
What is this supposed to be saying? That all those Pokemon including Articuno etc are not legends but sublegends?
>>
>>32477678
>I have literally no idea what "unfair" means
>>
>>32484215
Did you respond to the wrong post or just drunk? Having X with a 100% obtainable set be injected doesn't give you an unfair advantage in battle.
What would be an unfair advantage would be injecting something like Slaking with Huge Power or Wish Chansey. You know, things that are literally impossible or near impossible to obtain.
>>
>>32484289
>Did not read the thread.

Cool. I'll wait.
>>
>>32481434
Ice types were always seen as a more powerful type like Ghosts and Dragons.
>>
>>32484316
I'll wait for an actual argument. Not whining about people getting the same team as you in a faster method or you moving the goal post.
>>
>>32484289
How is one unfair but the other isn't? Of course injecting legal Pokémon is unfair, because you can make the perfect team in 5 minutes and test out infinite combinations. Whereas the other person simply cannot do that. By definition that is unfair in battle.
>>
>>32477391
I'm sick of injectors and their faulty logic regarding the objective fact that they are cheating faggots. I mean if they really don't give a shit about being morally bankrupt, why do they care about defending that stance to the point of doing mental gymnastics to deny the basic truth?
>>
>>32477391
For once OP is right.
>>
I'm sick of breeding babies always butthurt about injection like if injectors somehow did not inject they would suddenly become Ray Rizzo-tier good at game and it's only the evil big bad injectors the ones cockblocking them from it.
>>
>>32477391
>is a bloodthirsty killer for no reason

But that's what wild animals are like in real life, not even talking about just carnivores.
>>
File: cand.jpg (87KB, 584x604px) Image search: [Google]
cand.jpg
87KB, 584x604px
>>32479942
This is so common, I ain't even mad when it's a Pokemon that isn't Hypno so long as it's a non animalistic one
>>
File: 1471627583809.jpg (144KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
1471627583809.jpg
144KB, 770x562px
>>32481057
Surprised this is the only mention of parodies.

and yeah, the part where the trainer or some other in-universe becomes a mouthpiece for the author to shit on Pokemon designs past what they played is a tried and true target of my fervor.

We get it, your idea of what Pokemon should be is in conflict with what GameFreak actually intended and you were oblivious to the fact that not all Pokemon were based on animals, despite your insisting it was. You could have saved yourself weeks of drawing to look at the damned Pokedex instead of believing a myth fueled by tunnel vision and making a "funny internet cartoon" perpetuating said lie that only people you can caricature later will fact check.
>>
>>32483259
That wasn't my point. I'm not against breederfags that flaunt their pokemon as we all have that one pokemon we are proud of how we raised, I'm mad at the breederfags who think they are legitimately superior to you because they bred their mons. The ones who think injectors are the devil and breeding is the one true path.

Just because you breed your mons doesn't make you any better or more legit of a competitive player than me, and just because I inject doesn't make me any better or more legit of a competitive player than you.

But you know what the biggest (and somewhat ironic) issue with this is? The breederfags are the ones who always get up in arms and pissy whenever the subject arises! For the ones who claim to be the clean, babyface good guys of pokemon, they are by far the most hostile and volatile of the two parties! At least on team injector whenever somebody comes along and says "I breed my mons", the injectors don't accuse them of being stupid for it, whereas if an injector says to a breeder "I inject" they are IMMEDIATELY met with hostility and vindictiveness like they just ruined the holy sanctity...of fucking POKEMON.

Injectors aren't "ruining the game" for you, breeders, or anybody else for that matter. YOU'RE ruining your OWN experience by caring so much about how people get their pokemon.
>>
>>32484356
>I can wait too although I'm not sure what I'm waiting on so take that.

I've given my argument. You have not said anything that countered any point that I've made. And the things that you have said, are just repeats of the same things that other people have, to which I've responded to.

If I'm moving the goal post, then tell me where and how. Explain yourself. That's an important part of arguing.
>>
>>32484601
Uh yea, people like verlisify kinda suck. As an injector, I really don't want to put retarded amounts of time to make decent Pokemon, so I get it. I really do. And truth be told, if injecting didn't exist, those kinds of people would have some other problem with something about the game. That's just how they are.

>injectors don't accuse breederfags for being stupid.
They're not on verlisify's tier, but it does happen. It really does. At least on 4chan.

What counts as "ruining" Pokemon is subjective, so I don't have an argument there. I don't think that injectors like me are ruining the game. However, when I play with my friends knowing that my team is most likely 100% better than theirs (Especially if I have legends injected), it kinda sucks because they're doing their absolute best with the resources that they have (and the resources that are supposed to be used) and I kinda just did what I had to do illegitimately.

It's a matter of integrity. When it comes to something that someone normally has to put in time and effort, everyone hates the guy who does it by taking shortcuts that does not reflect the point of the thing that they working towards. And they especially hate it when he's somehow rewarded in spite of that. Just like how injectfags think that some breederfags take the game too seriously, some breederfags think that you're ruining the integrity of the game, and thus ruining the game itself. And I guess that that's just a matter of the perspective that you're willing to take.
>>
>>32484533
WHY
>>
>>32484913
Plz sauce when you find it. Best of luck.
>>
>>32484391
>Whereas the other person simply cannot do that.
A. Yes they can. Anyone can inject. And if you don't want to, then don't do it.
B. The name of the game is to faint your opponent's team before they faint your team. It's not about having the prettiest fucking ponyta to show off. If competitive battles were about showing off (no battling), then injecting would be unfair.
Why can't breederfags wrap this idea around their head?
>>
>>32485035
On top of that, if you don't like injecting because you spend a few more minutes testing your team out, then play on showdown.
>>
>>32481141
One playthrough is enough to formulate an opinion about a game. There is no way I'm playing through Diamond again. Fuck you.
>>
>>32485035
Anyone can cheat on a test too. But people usually don't. Sometimes because there's consequences, sometimes because it's against the rules. You're doing stuff that would penalize you if officials found out (provided that you were in an official tournament), but saying that you're fine because they won't find out.
B. I'm not sure where the idea of having pretty Pokemon came from but that's not what breeders have a problem with.

I'm not too sure what you're not getting either. You're doing illegal shit before a battle and then saying that we should only look at what happens in battle, when the whole point of you being able to battle comes from you obtaining Pokemon and the methods you used.

>>32485063
That can work both ways. If you don't want to use the game's design and put in the time and effort to breed/SR your team, then why don't you just play on showdown and showdown only?
>>
>>32477529
why can't everything just be a legendary, or not a legendary?
>>
>>32484913
>>32484926
Happy fapping
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14253727
>>
>>32477391
arvalis is the best example of it, but there's lots of great artists there that capture the real feel of pokemon though
>>
>>32479238
true, those morons are retarted you see a lot of them on bulbagarden forums
>>
>>32485035
>Anyone can inject.
If anyone can inject then it's not unfair to have illegal Pokemon. Congrats on losing your argument, retard.
>>
Hey breederfags, suck on my dick and balls.
Feel free to waste your worthless life while I directly skip to the only part of the postgame that matters and enjoy trying to get shinyness, max IVs and a specific nature on that legendary while I inject 3 different optimal sets and have fun while you play reset and bike simulator.
>>
>>32485115
I don't know why you keep arguing, you can't physically stop people injecting. No one gives a fuck "wah wah it's illegal" fuck off. I'll happily inject more because of you.
>>
Distinctions between legendary and mythical and all that shit
>>
>>32477391
People who argue over injecting
>>
>>32477581
Kid, it isn't unfair, it's just that people have other shit to do, if you're an unproductive piece of shit who can spend all of his time over a children game, good for you, I envy you.
But most of us inject because we have stuff to do, you know, studying, working, social life.
Maybe when you'll get some shit to do other than Pokémon you'll understand.
>>
>>32486740
Trying to stop people from injecting was never was the point of me arguing. I don't want to stop injecting because I also benefit.

Just don't swear it's a legitimate way of playing Pokemon, because it isn't. Have a good day.

>>32486808
>It's not unfair if people have things to do
????
That's not how logic works.
>>
As a breeder, I dont mind people hacking pokemon
Unless you hack impossible shit like dream Ball Aegislash, Beast Ball Porygon or Best Ball Metagross
>>
>>32477581
This is literally why ill take injected mons. I got sick of running in circles over and over.

Dont give a fuck about if theyre shiny or not though.
>>
>People talk about not being able to tell the difference in legit/hacked pokemon
>Not talking about the hacked systems half the people are stupid enough to bring to these competitions that allow this to happen
>They will never have to worry about it anyways because the Pokemon Company or tournament hosters are too stupid to go this route

As an injector, I want to see this happen just to see the hilarity of people caught off guard.
>>
>>32477529
>top kek
>top lel
Is GF /ourguys/?
>>
>>32485183
I guess so that way some legendaries could be used in battle facilities
>>
>>32486857
>Just don't swear it's a legitimate way of playing Pokemon, because it isn't.

You can't illegitimately play a video game. Fucking autists, kek.
>>
>>32489613
>*insert typical 4chan insult* + "fucking" + kek.
Yea I got that a lot earlier. It usually means that you don't have anything to say.

That aside, game practices can indeed be illegitimate. I'm not really sure how I can help you understand that but to tell you to look up the word.

But then you'll argue with me about which word I should've used when you clearly understand everything that I'm saying.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.