[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which platform do you play on /vp/? Yes this is to help me decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pokemoncoverplatesn_thumb.jpg (33KB, 554x279px) Image search: [Google]
pokemoncoverplatesn_thumb.jpg
33KB, 554x279px
Which platform do you play on /vp/?

Yes this is to help me decide between the N3DS and the N3DS XL
>>
since gamefreak has given up on 3D, why even get a 3DS? Just grab a 2DS, maybe even the cool one that's coming out this summer if you're patient enough
>>
>>32476338
Anyone buying their first 3DS family system should absolutely get one of the "new" ones unless they're on a super tight budget, then the old 2DS is your best bet.
>>
>>32476317
It does not matter what you use to play pokemon on but in general you should go with the N3DS XL. There is no reason to get an O3DS and the nub and processor make more games avaible or inprove O3DS games, like SSB for 3DS, Monster Hunter, Kingdom Hearts, Hyrule/Fire Emblem Warriors, etc

either way if those are your options then they should be between the N2DSXL and the N3DSXL, in which case your decision should be based on if there are any LE N3DSXL designs you like

if you only intend to play pokemon on it then don't bother. Pokemon isn't a franchise that deserves over $150 in investment. Just emulate the 4th and 5th gen games and be done with it
>>
>>32476317
Get the n2DSxl
>>
>>32476317
>>32476351
>>32476417
why does nintendo have such shit branding

who is coming up with these garbage names
>>
>>32476429
No kidding. I mean at least it's straightforward but there is bound to be confusion among normies when you are selling a "2ds" and all of the games are branded for "3ds"
>>
>>32476429
I don't know, but Nintendo seems to be pushing is just 3 models now: the old 2DS, the new 2DS XL, and the new 3DS XL.

>old 2DS @ 80 bucks - entry level budget model
>new 2DS XL @ 150 bucks - midtier halfway point model
>new 3DS XL @ 200 bucks - premium top of the line luxury model
>>
>>32476461
>>32476429
>>32476475
>five billion employees and nobody vetoed this

office politics are a mistake
>>
>>32476317
I have the n3ds xl. It costs more but I like the bigger screen. Pokemon isn't the only game I play on it so it helps a lot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.