[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this copy of Fire Red real or legit? i posted on twitter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fire red.jpg (179KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fire red.jpg
179KB, 900x1200px
Is this copy of Fire Red real or legit?

i posted on twitter, i found this today and he said it's a fake?

I never bought this copy, I got it from a friend in school "Borrowed" but never returned.

It plays fine, I believe? never felt like a knockoff or fake, i had been able to transfer mons from this game to Gen 4.
>>
>>32475716
why wouldn't it be? im not seeing what the big deal is
>>
>>32475716
>I got it from a friend in school "Borrowed" but never returned.
So you stole it?
>>
If it transfers to Gen 4 then it's a real game. Fake copies don't have the hardware inside the cartridge to make the transfer.
>>
>>32475737

it's not stolen, i was given it, and I never gave it back, I doubt the friend even remembers it was his originally anyways.

I don't talk to any of my school mates anyways.

>>32475731
The guy who said it was fake, believe it is because he said it's miscut and crooked label, slightly wrong plastic colour, blurry and cheap ink)
>>
See if there are two numbers indented on the sticker and if it says Nintendo and some other numbers above the connector.
>>
>>32475777
this
>>
>>32475757
That's the definition of stealing. It doesn't matter if people ackowledge what you did or not, buddy.
>>
Fat e for everyone=real
Thin e for everyone=fake
This isn't always the case but I've found it works well, for a first glance field test, anyway.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
>be me
>elementary school kid
>have super cool friend thats into pokemanss
>we both play the gba games at school almost everyday
>invite friend to my house
>tells me to look away from him for a sec
>okayiguess?.jpg
>later find out my pokemon ruby is missing from my room
>finally came to my sense of what happened
>get my big bro to call his mom
>he ends up crying like the little bitch he is and ends up returning my game to me

moral of the story? keep yours friends close... but keep your games closer

>still in elementary school
>end of year
>jerk off acqauntance lends me leaf green to trade over whatever pokemon i want to my leaf green
>he doesn't seem to care about the game at all
>HOLYSHIT.jpg
>tons of hacked mons but i only end up trading a mew two over
>gave the game back on the last day of school
>realized i could have jacked his game becuz hadn't seen him all day
>good boy conscience takes over and gives him his game back

just two little stories for u guys
>>
>>32475777
trips of truth, this is the most surefire way to tell. Also on the fakes, the Nintendo logo will look blurry or pixelated 8 times out of 10. Some people know what they're doing though and take their time, but odds are this is legit. If you ever see a fake one then you'll know it because it'll be blatantly fake. I've seen Emerald versions in Leaf Green colored carts, a Ruby in a regular gray cart, etc. If it's fake you can usually tell at a glance.

Hold it up to some light and look at the sticker from a few angles. You should see a number embedded in the sticker near the top. If I remember right it's typically a number between 35 and 50 but I don't quite remember. If all of these check out then you can be sure it's likely legit.
>>
Funny, my 'friend' Chris 'borrowed, but never returned' my completely legit copy of FireRed in school. Chris, that you?
>>
>>32475716
Yes it's real, you can tell by the factory imprint and the border around the GBA logo.
>>
>Hey anon, can I borrow your FireRed version for a Murkrow? It's the one Pokemon I need to complete my dex in LG
>Sure, just remember to give it back
4 years and he still has it.
>>
>>32476108
you DID turn in your good boy points for battle points right?
>>
>>32475716
So that's who has my game. Meet me at the playground on Monday you thieving faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.