[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>japan gets shiny chicken boo and ash pikachu >EUROPE AND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: black-palm-cockatoo-habitat.jpg (102KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
black-palm-cockatoo-habitat.jpg
102KB, 535x600px
>japan gets shiny chicken boo and ash pikachu
>EUROPE AND US GET LITERALLY JUST A NORMAL LYCANROC YOU CAN FIND ANYWHERE

WHY DOES GEMAFREAK HATE THE WEST? I UNDERSTAND THAT AMERICA NUKED JAPAN BACK IN WWII, BUT IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THAT
WHYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

PIC UNRELATED, IT'S A COCKATOO
>>
>>32473754
The Pokemon games are Japanese games. Have some perspective you self-centered spazz.
>>
To be fair sun players DO have a somewhat harder time with this.

>sun dog event
>GF gives it steadfast over sand rush/keen eye
>>
>>32473754
Pokemon isn't as popular in the west as it used to be, and It's only selling so well because of chinks.
>>
>>32473764
Self-centered? I thought this was supposed to be an international franchise? What happened to X&Y being released everywhere around the world at the same time? Why couldn't the whole world get all the same events at the same time?
>>
>>32473754
They're literally telling you to inject the events. Take their suggestion and stop getting mad.
>>
>>32473899
>What happened to X&Y being released everywhere around the world at the same time?

The same thing that happened that caused ORAS and Sun/Moon to be distributed at different times around the world.
>>
>>32473923
Which was?
>>
>>32473927
I think a fucking leaf leaked info about the game before the international release
>>
>>32473983
Nuke Canada now.
>>
>>32473899
>I thought this was supposed to be an international franchise?
Half of the problem is that Pokemon is a major presence in Japan and is used to commemorate openings of stores, station events, things like Tanabata and so on.
Until pokemon gets that kind of presence in the West don't expect anything.
>>
>>32473754

they cannot optimize fucking rpg with looped models and you want them to do global wifi event HAHA
>>
>>32474008

are you shitting me?! they only have to inject x mon in all available languages, THAT'S ALL plus they have codes system :/ please...
>>
>>32474023
Yeah but they have no reason to anon. That's the problem.
>>
>>32474023

FUCKING PLEASE... also what do you think will happen when you trade japanese mon to different version? it will be translated automatically
>>
>>32473783

No we don't, you literally just evolve it after 6. Lycanrocs are not fucking version exclusive
>>
>>32474043

then explain me why global link and online competitions ever exist?
>>
>>32474054
No anon I mean specially bred rockruffs need to be traded to evolve if you want the one opposite of your version. Especially shiny puppers.
>>
>>32474100
You just evolve it in the second universe.
>>
>>32474121
Anon...it doesn't work like that for some asinine reason.
>>
File: USA bombed Hoenn.png (3MB, 1280x1394px) Image search: [Google]
USA bombed Hoenn.png
3MB, 1280x1394px
>>32473754
>I understand that we wiped out two big cities
>I understand that we burned to death 300.000 people and iradiate another million in 3 days
>I understand that people still suffer from radiation in da city
>i don't know why you dislike us
>>
>>32474174

Eh, maybe the more rational new generation realizes that their country was in the wrong and we were just defending ourselves before they killed tons of americans. And that their stupid nippon pride is what caused the second bomb.
>>
>>32474174
So this is the origin of that "two nukes weren't enough" meme, nice.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.