[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they gay? Honest question, are they gay? Why else are two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1489019409744.jpg (238KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489019409744.jpg
238KB, 800x600px
Are they gay? Honest question, are they gay?
Why else are two grown up guys not just traveling together, but living together, all alone, 20 years after they first met. Fuck, even Lillie didn't go that far.

Are they actually gay?
>>
Games's red is asexual cause he only cares about Pokemon and the ... thing
>>
>no one can just be friends
>>
File: C36ItGCUcAImeSD.jpg (73KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C36ItGCUcAImeSD.jpg
73KB, 901x1200px
>>32473367
>Games's
That reminded me of this shot from Origins. The fuck were they going for?
>>
File: masuuuudaaaaaa.png (387KB, 651x635px) Image search: [Google]
masuuuudaaaaaa.png
387KB, 651x635px
>>32473336
"It is the intent of the Pokémon creators that such questions be left to the imaginations and interpretations of Pokémon fans, adding more excitement and mystery to the Pokémon universe."
>>
>>32473398
Fucking Masuda. The cancer of Pokemon.
>>
>>32473336
i mean they are but, why couldn't they do any of that without being gay?
>>
>>32473398
I mean I understand why but there really needs to be some kind of official facts handbook whatever. Just something simple like age, height etc...
>>
>>32473336
>He's never had a bestfriend he's comfortable living with
>>
>>32473389
>>32473652
These. I'm tired of this faggot generation polluting any acts of fellowship as being sexual.
>>
>>32473479
Have you seen a situation like this? Two boys living together in a foreign region, alone, willingly?
Hypothetically, if you had a friend, a male one, would you go live all alone with him far away from home?
>>
>>32473684
People do it all the time you sheltered fuck. Holy shit get out of the basement.
>>
>>32473702
No. No they don't. You need to get out of whatever faggot hole you live in if you see this all the time.
>>
>>32473336
Sure, why not. Need to take their hormones out on someone if no chicks are part of their vacation.
>>
>>32473712
Yes they fucking do. Stop living in lala homo land.
>>
>>32473684
I'd totally explore the world with my best bro what the fuck, do you guys not have friends or something?
>>
>>32473592
But if you put stats down you have to follow them
>>
>>32473336
What do you think?
>>
File: C-0xO1BVoAErW36.png (325KB, 320x890px) Image search: [Google]
C-0xO1BVoAErW36.png
325KB, 320x890px
>>32473336
Obviously. But not as gay as this thread.
>>
>>32473684
Does the concept of foreign exchange students escape you? Where I live it's common for groups of Europeans to rent a space together for the summer while they work shitty jobs
>>
>>32473805
>willingly
>>
>>32473824
Not him but that is willingly. You expect to live together with a roommate or a host family when you apply. College is the same.
>>
File: 2048.png (257KB, 629x745px) Image search: [Google]
2048.png
257KB, 629x745px
>"trying to make excuses to ship to straights" the thread
Stop this. If you wanna imagine them fucking go right on ahead. Only you and the limits of the fanart distributors are stopping you.
>>
>>32473835
Agreeing doesn't necessarily mean you want that and would willingly pick this in any scenario. I also shared a house with 3 retards a couple of years ago. Did I agree to that? Yes. If given the choice, would I willingly choose to do that? No.
Of course, just speaking personally, and in regards to people I only knew from College. Maybe the choice would be different for others, and maybe even I would feel differently if I knew them better.
>>
>>32473684
i understand no one wants to associate with you but you shouldn't let that color your perceptions of others
>>
>>32473771
>Red: .........!
>Sun: Wow! Red-san can commend Pokemon without talking!

>Sun How did you become able of doing something like this!?
>Red: ............!!
>Sun: Huh...!?

>Blue: Because we're connected by a strong bond, we can understand each other's heart, is what Red said.
>Sun: I see...

>Blue: So what do you want for dinner?
>Red: .........!
>Blue: That again!... Fine, I guess.
>Sun: These two are understanding each other...

In case someone wanted the translation.
>>
>>32473912
That's a matter of free will being relative. You didn't get to choose your choices, but you never really do. Bottom line is you made the call to put yourself in that circumstance.
>>
>>32473684
I live thousands of kilometers away from home with 3 friends in the same flat. You must be extremely alone and warped to not know that this is an extremely common thing.
>>
>>32474052
>alone
I get that you're eager to disagree, but at least read the post.
>>
>>32474072
I read your post. I had the opportunity to get a room alone in an apartment or a residence. Many do, but choose to have roomates because it is less depressing and because normal young people enjoy being with others. If you don't understand that I'm sad for you.
>>
>>32473684
They came to Alola because they got a job at the Battle Tree (probably through Professor Oak). They might as well split rent.
>>
>>32473975
that's really cute
>>
>>32473771
>>32473975
Pokemoa a best.
>>
>>32473712
Literally planning on doing this next year.
Going back to NY where I went to college and going to move out with my bro. Its gonna be sweet.
>>
>>32473771
>That Apron
Blue a cute.
>>
>>32474227
How big is his dick?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.