[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did these two really have anything to do with the actual Sun/Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 78612309301.jpg (62KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
78612309301.jpg
62KB, 700x394px
So did these two really have anything to do with the actual Sun/Moon besides names and signature moves?
>>
That wormhole at the altar of the sunne/moone
To make baby cosmog
For lycanroc day and night
>>
>>32471935
Solgaleo actually manufactures all of the pokeballs in Alola, and Lunala owns the Malasada shops.
>>
I remember before the game came out, the website said they are emissaries of the Sun/Moon, but they're actually from Ultra Space?
>>
>>32471984
What if theyre the emissaries of Ultra Spaces Sun and Moon assuming they have one. They did travel to this world after all like an emissary or herald would
>>
>>32471935
Probably not. They're only related to the Sun/Moon when it comes to symbolism and the whole "light" theme going on with them and possibly Necrozma.
>>
I think they just absorbed light from the sun and moon respectively. Everything else was probably due to superficial similarities. Ancient Alolans probably tried connecting the dots and misunderstood some things. Then again, they spent enough time with them to possibly know their sexes, but the player and researchers can't figure it out.
>>
>>32471961
nahh Marshadow owns the Malasada shops because Malashadow

Lunala probably funds the Pokemon centers idk
>>
>>32471951
Yeah, supposedly their influence is what causes Rockruff to evolve into Lycanroc's different forms.
>>
>>32472031
What? Where in the game does it explain that?
>>
No. They're just interdimensional aliens that the stupid Alolans thought represented the sun and moon.
>>
>>32472073
That's a pretty fair assumption not gonna lie.
>>
>>32471935
-Sun and Moon in their names
-Their pre forms absorbed the respective astral light in order to obtain their final form
-Their shapes remind of a sun and a moon

Exactly like every other legendary in the games!
>>
File: jppujv.png (887KB, 1517x811px) Image search: [Google]
jppujv.png
887KB, 1517x811px
>>32472068
the main site for sun and moon

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/lycanroc-midday-form/
>When Rockruff is bathed in profuse amounts of solar energy, it evolves into its Midday Form. In the world of Pokémon Sun, Solgaleo’s influence causes Rockruff to evolve into this form.

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/lycanroc-midnight-form/
>When Rockruff is bathed in an abundance of lunar energy, it evolves into its Midnight Form. In the world of Pokémon Moon, Lunala’s influence causes Rockruff to evolve into this form.
>>
>>32472087
Except for 3/4/6th gen where the legendaries literally had control over whatever part of nature they represented.
>>
>>32472073
This cured my triggering. Thank you.
I hate when GF don't line up their lore.
>>
>>32472094
They never stated that Lunala and Solgaleo could control the sun and the moon, they just stated they rapresent those things.
>>
Just jumping in the thread to ask which 3DS game do you guys consider the best, I just started moon and there's too many cutscenes
>>
>>32472121
that's what I said.
>>
>>32472155
ReallY? Really? You all hate the cutscenes with no reason at all! The only reason is that you all like velocity and you don't give a damn to the costruction of a plot! You are sickening to say the least! Just play and shut up!
>>
>>32472164
Well I tried to 'play' but the game stops me every 5 steps to tell me about X feature which was in the last 5 games
>>
>>32472172
Because the games are made to make all the people (especially the new one) to understand the mechanics! A bit of lateral thinking would be needed once in a while!
>>
>>32472155
Probably ORAS, but all the 3ds games are below the level of the ds ones
>>
>>32472178
Ye they could also do what Pokemon gsc did

>do you know how to catch Pokemon?
>yes
>ok bye

Simple to fix really isn't it
>>
>>32472194
>>
>>32472194
Is that really important and destructive for the gameplay if you witness a... well...1 minute long tutorial?
>>
>>32472194
They do that because pokémon is played by all kind of people that can misread and tap the wrong thing. They force you to look at the tutorial because it's the only important thing you must know in order to play (if you are new you need it, especially if you are a lil one). Lateral thinking again please!
>>
File: comic329.png (337KB, 650x1187px) Image search: [Google]
comic329.png
337KB, 650x1187px
>>32472206
Not really but the option to skip it wouldn't hurt.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.