[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: The pokedex is bullshit. Magcargo doesn't vaporize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: mhyg6cgvzmxmt8yhxq3a.jpg (31KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
mhyg6cgvzmxmt8yhxq3a.jpg
31KB, 620x470px
Reminder: The pokedex is bullshit. Magcargo doesn't vaporize water, mew can't learn every move. This senile fuck is lying to you.
>>
The Pokedex is the edgiest thing I've ever seen

I subscribe to the teen kids that catch the poke write it theory
>>
>>32469980
Without Dex everyone would be forcing their retarded headcanons
>>
File: 1489798625956.jpg (7KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489798625956.jpg
7KB, 250x220px
>>32469999
>>
>>32470001
The dex is a collection of retarded headcanons, anon. Wake up, sheeple
>>
>>32470001
>Without Dex everyone would be forcing their retarded headcanons
Thats probably whats happen in pokemon world.
Give a empty dex to 10 yearsold boys and they write retarded data on dex device.
>>
if the dex already contains the info on all pokémon why the fuck do we need to fill it
unless WE are the ones filling it

we are the bullshiters
>>
I think the entire game is lying to you, but I'm the only one.
>>
>>32469980
segregation of story and gameplay my dude
>>
Considering what they said about the Dex in SunMoon, I really think that the device operates and writes all that information by itself, without the intervention of anyone.
>>
>>32470635
I have a theory. SM dex is darker because there's a ghost pokemon in it. Maybe Rotom can manipulete those infos.
>>32470557
Still bullshit for a lot of things. According to dex every pokemon is awfully strong.
Magikarp can jump a mountain?
Magcargo is heater than the sun?
What a pile of horsecrap.
>>
File: 1433633413689.jpg (236KB, 900x655px) Image search: [Google]
1433633413689.jpg
236KB, 900x655px
I just figured it was the trainers writing the dex entries
>>
>>32471252
This.
The dex entries are empty the moment you receive the dex.
>>
>>32471115
Who cares? It's a video game that takes place in a fantasy wonderland with animals that can breathe fire and shit.
>>
>>32469980
>Magcargo
This only holds water when you assume the Pokemon world is like ours, which it isn't.
>Mew
I swear, one day you fucks will learn that game mechanics don't equate to lore. Mew learns every move, but due to game mechanics, you don't have the means to teach them to it.
>>
>>32469980
SM dex is not bullshit. The rest is.
>>
>>32472140
This is what communism would say
>>
>>32472140
This.
The SM dex is not a dex. It's a person. Calling it bullshit is just wrong.
Roto
>>
>>32472131
But it can't learn Crabhammer.
>>
>>32472131
Anons, what about Draco Meteor? You have the means to teach it, but Mew can't learn it.
>>
>>32469980
>be Oak
>Send kids out with the dex
>they report back
>This pokémon is like 5000 degrees!
>If you look at it's back, it steals your soul!
>wtf that's insane!
>publish it
>whole world believes you
>the words of ten year olds are now gospel
>>
>>32469980
Reminder: Oak can't even remember his grandson's name and his bladder gave out when hearing Blue beat the E4.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.