[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He specializes in Pokémon evolution. New Mega evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lkllk.png (86KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
lkllk.png
86KB, 256x192px
He specializes in Pokémon evolution.
New Mega evolution Confimed in Remake
>>
File: homura01.png (125KB, 352x353px) Image search: [Google]
homura01.png
125KB, 352x353px
Better than fucking new z-moves.
Please God, let it not be anymore of that garbage.
>>
>>32468860
zmoves >>>>>>>>>>>>>> megas

This is a fact, no matter how much youre paid to shill the opposite.
>>
Evolution and Mega Evolution aren't the same thing retard. Sycamore studies Mega Evolution.

Jesus remakefags are stupid.
>>
>>32468878
Nice """""""""""argument""""""""""" faggot
>>
>>32468878
And how do we know you are not a Z-Moves shill?
>>
>>32468854
Of course. And it was always there.

What? You didn't think it was always there? You are clearly wrong. Megas always existed and that's that.
>>
>>32468903
Z-move shills are legally obligated to tell you if you ask them

Also this >>32468885
As much as I'd prefer new Megas over new Z-moves(getting both would be best), having Rowan's study of evolution be the excuse for new Megas doesn't really work since we already have a prof. dedicated to studying Megas.
>>
Neither were implemented well. In fact, I'd say Z moves even less so since it only makes the power creep worse. Megas were at least limited to a few pokemon.
>>
There has already been established a difference between the two, but I'm sure Rowan would be intrigued by it nonetheless. Then again, I can also see him coming to the conclusion that it's more like a form change instead of a true evolution.
>>
>>32468878
[citation needed]
>>
>inb4 they buff the shit out of bosses in the dppmakes by giving them both megas and z moves

cyrus w/ mega houndoom and z-dark weavile

cynthia with mega garchomp and z-water milotic

etc
>>
>>32468885
According to a male Scientist on the second floor of the lab in Lumiose City, Sycamore learned a lot from Professor Rowan in Sinnoh when he was young.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Professor_Sycamore
>>
It's probably for that reason they didn't mix megas and z moves in this gen. It's too ridiculous, even though they have to be separate. Yes, I know both are present in Bullshit Tower, but that's just another reason to call it such.
>>
>>32468860
t. retard who lets Garchomp and Lele out against Mimikyu
>>
>>32469129
>Strawman
lol k
>>
File: 1493317782896.jpg (89KB, 845x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493317782896.jpg
89KB, 845x699px
>>32468854
What if we really get new evolutions?
>>
>>32469108
Ok. Still has nothing to do with my point. Remakefags just like grasping at whatever straws they can.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.