[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get their least favorite Pokemon as their first shiny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Spr_4d_096_s.png (802B, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_4d_096_s.png
802B, 80x80px
Anyone else get their least favorite Pokemon as their first shiny? Happened to me during a HeartGold nuzlocke in 2013 (pic related)

Pretty shitty but at least I've gotten some other shinies in X. I kind of hate the ultra beasts more than Drowzee now anyways
>>
Not my least favorite, but my first shiny back in Silver was also a Drowzee.

First shiny in AS was a Volbeat. That was pretty lame.
>>
>>32467025
Explain your UB discrimination.
>>
>>32467025
Yeah actually the only random shinies I've got are pokemon I don't care for.

A sandshrew in Fire red that I ended up deleting the save of.

And an absol in Sun which I only got because I was murdering hordes of them on Mount Lanakila leveling up mons to fill my pokedex. Absol are so satisfying to rekt cause I hate them then I got a shiny.
>>
>>32467142
Not OP but they were just kinda a bad idea imo and clash with every other pokemon in the pokedex. Also as if we needed more fucking legendary pokemon. XY was a step in the right direction and they blew it.

If game freak spent as much time designing the game as they do legendary pokemon maybe we'd actually get a good game and a filled out pokedex with more than fucking 80 mons. 10% of those being legendary.
>>
>>32467142
Overly complex or strange designs, generally pretty edgy, bad color schemes

I'm a gen 2 guy so I prefer simpler mons. I have favorites in all gens including "overdesigned" ones like Garchomp but the UBs are just incredibly strange to me and for lack of a better term, "don't feel like Pokemon"
>>
>>32467162
That's because they aren't Pokémon. They are Ultra Beats.
>>
>>32467196
It's dumb. Even literal aliens are considered pokemon.
>>
File: 1482259504933.jpg (574KB, 985x991px) Image search: [Google]
1482259504933.jpg
574KB, 985x991px
>>32467196
>>32467209
They're Pokemon from a different dimension.

I don't see anything wrong with introducing new ideas to the series over time. I'd rather them do that than keep everything the exact same forever and ever to avoid triggering autists.
>>
>>32467025
Hmm, I think Horsea was it? I like Horsea though. The Shellder after was much better though, orange shinies are fun.
I like UBs though, by far the best sublegendary group and some of the most creative designs in all of Pokemon.
>>32467162
That's the point, they're aliens from another dimension.
>>
Not my first or least favorite pokemon but I got a shiny foongus.
>>
>>32467275
>>32467142
Why do pokemon from other dimension have to all be big huge legendary monsters? Pokemon don't evolve in other dimension? No small cute ones? Dumb.
>>
>>32468836
Otherwise they wouldn't pose much of a threat to our own dimension, and there wouldn't be a reason to have the Looker sidequest, dummy. That's the whole fucking point of introducing that subplot.
>>
>>32468836
My theory is that the ones we got in SuMo are the ones who were strong enough to get through. while there are many other UBs
>>
>>32468836
>what is kartana
>what is nihilego
>>
I got a Shiny Bibarel in Platinum. Not my least favorite now, but it was back then.
>>
>>32468940
>what is love
>baby don't hurt me
>no more
gen 6 meta did nothing wrong
>>
>>32470510
fuck, that last line is supposed to have the black box thing
>>
>shiny Drowzee looks like Musharna
Really makes you think...
>>
>>32467025
Mine was Zubat in Silver.

Yes that was actually before red Gyarados.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.