[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was bored and decided to read the dex entries to the Mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1420839062480.png (71KB, 621x583px) Image search: [Google]
1420839062480.png
71KB, 621x583px
So I was bored and decided to read the dex entries to the Mega Evolutions of Pokemon

>Mega Aerodactyl: When it Mega Evolves, it becomes more vicious than ever before. Some say that's because its excess of power is causing it pain.
>Mega Lucario: It readies itself to face its enemies by focusing its mental energies. Its fighting style can be summed up in a single word: heartless.
>Mega Scizor: The excess energy that bathes this Pokémon keeps it in constant danger of overflow. It can't sustain a battle over long periods of time.
>Mega Garchomp: Its vaunted wings become scythes, sending it mad with rage. It swings its scythes wildly and slices the ground to pieces.
>Mega Slowbro: All the energy from Mega Evolution poured into the Shellder on its tail, leaving Slowpoke to be swallowed whole.
>Mega Gyarados: Mega Evolution also affects its brain, leaving no other function except its destructive instinct to burn everything to cinders.
>Mega Salamence: Mega Evolution fuels its brutality, and it may even turn on the Trainer who raised it. It's been dubbed "the blood-soaked crescent."
>Mega Kangashan: Thanks to Mega Evolution, its child grows. But as the child is good only at fighting and nothing else, its mother feels uneasy about its future.
>Mega Metagross: Mega Evolution stimulated its brain. It emerged as a ruthless Pokémon that will clutch at any means of ensuring its victories.
>Mega Glalie: It envelops prey in its mouth, freezing them instantly. But its jaw is dislocated, so it's unable to eat them.

I get that the dex entries in Sun and Moon have kinda messed up summaries in general. But there's this recurring theme among the mega Pokemon that exclaim that they all go through some degree of pain upon transforming as if Mega Evolution was bad for the Pokemon. Am I the only one who feels this way?
>>
File: 1389480980668.png (78KB, 143x200px) Image search: [Google]
1389480980668.png
78KB, 143x200px
>>32465602
Blame the backlash and the power creep. Now GF wants to deter anyone from using it.
>>
You only just got around to this?
>>
You're late to the party anon. GF realized it was a terrible idea and now wants to shame players into burying the concept.
>>
>>32465614
Yeah, I was bored.
>>
Does GF really want me to be concerned about a bunch of pixels?
>>
File: 1381079434063.png (144KB, 583x574px) Image search: [Google]
1381079434063.png
144KB, 583x574px
>>32465684
Yes, but they also want a reason to try and deter people from a mistake they made, so rather than them fixing it like a normal developer, they do the laziest thing possible which won't do anything. This is literally because they don't know how to make game mechanics that are balanced.
>>
File: 1493608595351.jpg (64KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493608595351.jpg
64KB, 800x854px
>As the energy of Mega Evolution fills it, its fur bristles.
How horrifying.
>>
>>32465792
This always gets me though.

>Garchomp
>Its arms and wings fucking melt into scythes and goes on a blind rampage
>Not as useful as its base form

>Absol
>It just gets fluffy
>Much more useful than its base form
>>
What's Mega Loppuny's dex entry?
>>
>>32466168
It doesn't have one
>>
>hurr durr GF want me to stop using Mega Evolution so dey make me feel sad over pixel monsters now hurr

I hope this is just one big inside joke I'm not getting. You can't all possibly be this legit retarded.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.