[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever been to a Pokemon Center in Japan or the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_1531.jpg (3MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1531.jpg
3MB, 4608x3072px
Have any of you ever been to a Pokemon Center in Japan or the Nintendo World Store in NYC?
>>
File: DSC_1544.jpg (3MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1544.jpg
3MB, 4608x3072px
>>
>>32464462
I wish. Being a poorfag is suffering.
>>
I did go to the Nintendo World store back in 2012
>>
yeah merchandise rotates a lot
you never know what they might have, might be gud or just shit
>>
>>32464462
I stopped by a few in Japan. I found my friends their favorite Pokemon in plush, figure, or some other form and brought it back for them. My suitcase was so full I had to buy a band to bind it with.
>>
>>32464462
Been to the Nintendo store in NYC. Pretty cool. Just a lot smaller than what i expected
>>
File: IMG_3431.jpg (48KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3431.jpg
48KB, 495x480px
>>32464462
Yeet, they're pretty fun. Merchandise you never thought existed everywhere and a mix of small children and grown ass men
>>
I went to the Osaka one years ago, think it's closed now. Was pretty great but I was poor then. Shit TONS of plushies, I only bought Zoroark (they had a barrel full to promote Gen V which wasn't out yet.) Great if you want merch of less popular pokemon. They also had plushies of the shiny Johto beasts to promote the movie.

The other thing that sticks out is how the one assistant who could speak English kept calling the Pokedex "Pokemon dictionary." It was supa kawaiiiii.

Going to tokyo at the end of the month, if this thread's still up I'll share what I saw at the two they got there.
>>
File: 1489804056828.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489804056828.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
>>32466294
>If this thread's still up at the end of the month

/vp/ may be a slow-moving board compared to others but it's not that slow
>>
Just got back from Japan, went to the one at Tokyo Skytree. Pretty cool, even though it was a small one.

Had a hard time deciding what I wanted, ended up getting a Cyndaquil plush, Alolan Persian plush, Grimer/Muk keychain set, and a Porygon2 pin. It was amazing seeing merch of stuff like unevolved forms and less-popular Pokemon. If I had more cash, I would've got more plushes.

I wish they still had the Mario Pikachu stuff around when I went, because I really wanted stuff from that series.
>>
>>32466312
Let's try
>>
I stopped by Nintendo NY this morning. Good Pokémon selection at the moment. I really like the Alolan Vulpix plushes. Didn't get anything today, though.
>>
>>32466294
>I went to the Osaka one years ago, think it's closed now.

I went to Osaka two months ago. It's in the Train Station/Shopping Mall.
>>
Yeah I live in new york
I have a bunch of stuff from back when it was the Pokemon Center, but it's all at my mom's house so I don't have any pics to share. Stuff like towels and blankets and shit. Plus of course a million different plushies but those are still around at the Nintendo store.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.