[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mva- hcE-Qew WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 11

File: tfs.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfs.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mva-hcE-Qew

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I knew they'd wipe at Winona lol
>>
>>32462129
>caring about let's plays
fuck off normie
>>
File: 1491532587068.png (48KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1491532587068.png
48KB, 500x347px
>>32462129
dont talk about jewtube on vp, or anywhere on 4chan really.
nobody fucking cares about your dumb normie trash kid
>>
>>32462129
Yea it's a shame they tried covering it up.

I mean they could've just failed the emerald challenge and moved onto playing platinum.

Although if they failed in emerald, there's no way they'd beat platinum.
>>
>>32462129
I mean they didn't save before the battle and shit.

They should've just restarted from scratch. Yea you wasted 15 minutes but at least you wouldn't get found out and you wouldn't look like bitches in front of all your fans.
>>
>hacking the team on firered in emulator at the end
>Kirran's bitch out in the Moon post-game
>all the dupes exploitation
>their shitty names
I'm jaded to the bullshit by now
I still watch because vanilla nuzlocke's are hard to come by
>>
>>32462175
I agree but don't be so harsh.
>>
File: 235.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>My Waifu actually did wipe these fuckers

BASED

I fucking knew it. Their Team composition was literally "Please Winona, please rape our faces with your big meaty Altaria Dick" I knew the Electrode would die and I knew that they'd used Rock Tomb to slow her down, which would trigger her AI to Dragon Dance and then it'd be game over.
>>
>>32462244
should've used battle items
>>
>>32462175
>>32462150
You know, you all like to pretend to hate youtubers and whatnot, and maybe some of you do. But I know a certain number of this board watches their nuzlockes. I see references from time to time on a bunch of different posts.

I think everyone who likes it on here is just afraid of being bullied for it lol
>>
They literally had 6 mons in the Mid 20-early 30s to rebuild a team with. This is literally the biggest bullshit
>>
>>32462288
Apparently they're super "busy" even though they literally pay Grant to play games.
>>
>>32462187
The only really hard part in Platinum is that ghost gym which is really early on.
After that it's smooth sailing for a while and you should already have a decent team by then.
>>
>>32462288
you do know what a wipe is right?
>>
>>32462298
How the fuck are they super busy when Kaiser's the one who handles the DBZ Abridged shit and he barely plays games with them?
>>
>>32462232
The thing in Firered was because they actually lost their saves though. They didn't change anything crucial aside of like a few natures.
>>
>>32462288
When you wipe in a Nuzlocke it's game over. You don't get to replace people in your party.

If only 1 pokemon survived then they could've done it.
>>
>>32462288
They're on a schedule. They can afford a few deaths spread apart, but they can't build an entire new team. Especially since those new members are more likely to do since they have no EVs (Except for The Game, Gurds, and Vida)
>>
>>32462304
Lani voices basically half the cast and they are usually voicing characters in advance before Kaiser starts editing the episodes.

But yeah, Kirran doesn't do much. He recently started streaming on Twitch and is on there all the time.
>>
>>32462304
I don't know what they're up to. They just always claim to be "busy".
>>
>>32462298
>>32462304
It's not that they're busy, it's that grinding a new time would make them fall behind on their schedule.

And on a storytelling side, most of their pokemon dying wouldn't be appealing for a lot of people.
>>
>>32462300
>>32462309
That's a meme rule that wasn't part of the original. As long as you have Pokemon, you can continue. A wipe is just you losing an entire party, which can make continuing impossible if they were your last 6 or if you don't have the will to continue.,

These fucks had 8 Pokemon within the level range of their current party.
A Linoone.
A Mightyena
A Dustox
A Hariyama
A Tentacool
A Breloom
A Kecleon
A Castform
>>
>>32462342
Read this >>32462312
>>
>>32462337
That doesn't fucking matter.
They're doing a nuzlocke challenge. If you wipe, it's over. There is no way around that.

If they want to continue with it they could just call it a LP from that point and be open about it but it's bullshit that they're trying to sweep it under the rug.
>>
>>32462337
Why are people watching a Nuzlocke for then...

Also fuck their team:
Slugma
Tropius
Anorith

All shit.
>>
>>32462349
Yes it does. A large amount of their audience would be pissed if they stopped from their or just stopped doing the nuzlocke. It's not just about upholding the rules for them, it's about entertaining people.
>>
>>32462129
I always knew there was something off about these fuckers.
>>
>>32462356
Then fuck that vocal minority. If they don't know what a nuzlocke is, they should just stick to regular playthroughs.

On top of that, a wipe would be the most entertaining thing they could have shown after having succeeded like four times already.
>>
>>32462364
It is what it is, I guess. I personally watch for the story they build, without it the lp would be super boring. And they probably could pick themselves back up after a wipe, but I understand why they did what they did. Either way people are going to be pissed.
>>
>>32462380
I didn't know they had a story for this one. The first time around was entertaining I'll admit.
>>
>>32462386
I guess story is an exaggeration, but they do add a lot of personality to the game. Other than them being Teamfourstar, it's the reason their gaming channel has gotten popular.

In Fallout, Dark Souls, DBX, etc, they've built personalities and little stories. It's their strongsuit. I get if people stop watching after this, but personally I'm watching for that. Deaths are just a catalyst to add to this. But too much death could ruin a lot of what they've built up
>>
>>32462129
Why didn't they just get 6 new guys? They have like 2 dozen in the pc.
>>
Alternatives and other ways they could've handled this:

-Replay that session. Most of the sessions are around 25 min. The wipe happened probably mid way so just replay those first 10 minutes.
-Admit defeat and stop the emerald run relinquishing their title as nuzlocke champions.
-Do some video editing (That's what they do right?) and create a story where it's an alternate timeline. Give it a catchy title, give different personalities to all the pokemon, basically reset it as if it were another timeline.

Seriously anything would've been better than getting caught.

You just lose so much face when you get caught.
>>
>>32462433
At least they admitted once they were. And from the comments, it looks like a lot of people didn't know
>>
>>32462430
Because Power Rangers syndrome.

Basically they think having to recast the entire team will make viewership drop.
>>
>>32462269
No, you fucking moron, it's because it doesn't have a place on this board. Are you really that stupid? What are we gonna do, circlejerk about some greasy fuck who makes youtube videos for a living? I can't wait until Nintendo cracks down on these talentless losers and they have to get real jobs.
>>
>>32462433
Not really. None of their fans seem to care.
>>
>>32462448
>Nintendo

They already have Toei on their ass for DBZ Abridged, dumbass.
>>
File: 1477843203065.png (61KB, 1301x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1477843203065.png
61KB, 1301x1301px
>>32462448
>>
>>32462457
HURRRRR way to show me up retard, strong argument.
>>
>>32462449
You're talking about the type of people that actually comment on youtube videos. They can't even be considered the norm.

The commenters are probably 20% of the whole viewership.
>>
>>32462460
Not bait at all, which part makes you think it was? The part where they are talentless losers? Sorry, let me go buy an expensive camera and then record myself playing a video game, that proves I'm talented apparently.
>>
>>32462467
>talentless losers
You know they're all voice actors, right?
>>
>>32462129
Eh, at least they admitted it. I watch it because it's entertaining, they're clearly not good players and seeing them fuck up constantly is part of he charm, so I don't really mind.
Still, it would have been fun if they had started over with their Box Pokemon after some off-screen grinding even if I like the current team.
>>
>>32462473
Pffffffft oh man the talent is OVERFLOWING from them! Voice actors! The most prestigious title one can muster in life! You must be this fucking youtuber himself shilling his garbage channel here to be this stupid.
>>
>>32462477
Now I know this is bait. Don't give him anymore (You)'s, anons :p
>>
>>32462129
>over reliant on wonder trade and refresh bonuses to push them through Moon
>lost in Emerald but said it didn't count because "muh views"
Some "Nuzlocke Champions" these babies are.

Never thought I'd shill this guy, but Projared isn't afraid to make the game actually challenging and show his failed runs.
>>
Oh no, they would have lost such valuable Pokémon like grass dinosaur and a slugma.
>>
>>32462494
It's kinda funny how badly he does on all of them after fire red.
>>
>>32462129
Wrestling is fake yet people still watch it.
>>
>>32462477
I'm sure sitting in your mom's basement eating Cheetos is a much more productive talent, anon.
>>
>>32462477
>>32462467
Wew pretty strong opinion you got there fella? Let me guess you're a part time Astronaut that has also won an olympic gold medal in all categories right?

These people managed to make a living and create a following using their voices and sense of humor. They might not be the most skillful of artisans but they still yield results.

If you think just getting a good camera is enough then I'd like to see you try. I'll give you a year to get up to 10k followers. Please prove me wrong.
>>
>>32462129
I demand to see the darkest timeline where they wipe.
>>
>>32462129
Did they run out Switch games already? Why are youtube whores resorting to Emerald nuzlockes?
>>
>>32462518
Because nuzlockes are this particular group of whores' bread and butter
>>
>>32462525
they were never very good anyway, I remember at least 6 episodes of firered before they got to Brock grinding up caterpie and other shit just to have most of them die, just to cut out grinding bits later, which can still result in deaths so they could've been covering up way more
>>
>>32462507
Let me tell you what probably happened.

The electrode killed Swablu.
Altaria switched in.
Probably dragon danced once, they spark it.
Probably used a potion, they spark it.
Then used earthquake to wipe most of their party (slugma, electrode, arnorith, Swallot) then probably aerial ace on the other 2.
>>
>>32462537
I just want to see their reacions.
>>
>>32462564
>oh shit we can never show this. Reset now.
There's their reaction
>>
>>32462570
They didn't even reset, they were fucking idiots and just healed at the center and tried again despite the fact that one of their mons was a level higher and they used up a berry.
>>
>>32462564
>>32462570
Lani said they're going to upload it later, since everyone wants to see it
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 750x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 750x345px
They're doing the thing
>>
>>32462129
I can't stand to watch Lani, Kirran and Grant's LPs anymore, at least Chris and Taka make for good background noise
>>
The way they keep gushing over Scott, are they going to try out the Battle Frontier?
>>
>>32462503
how mad are you fuccboi
>>
>>32462589
This

They could've just go back to their position and pretend they changed their mind and decided to grind up a little.

Then timeskip it not showing us the grinding "for our own benefit".

Excuses to grind:
Electrode learns rollout at 34.
Arnorith learns protect at 31.
Swallot learns toxic at 31.
Marchtomp evolves at 36.

So like dunno.
>>
>>32462644
I mean, if they wanted they could hack some competitive pokes in that generation. I'd watch it.
>>
>>32462644
That would be a fun way to end, they go in and all their Pokemon die to the BF's hax.
>>
Haven't only like 3 died so far? Why would they care about losing some on a gym?
>>
>>32462695
It wouldn't be just losing "some", it would be losing a lot, including their biggest mainstays. The Pokemon in the Box aren't that great and it would take a while to grind them, ruining their schedule.
>>
>not sequence breaking the gyms when you can
Winona is the real 7th gym leader.
>>
The nuzlocke is disqualified, that's all that matters. At this point it's just a let's play borrowing nuzlocke rules, beating the Elite Four will just result in the end of the main game.

Beyond the acknowledgement that the actual nuzlocke challenge is over you shouldn't care much more.
>>
File: 1414361904797.jpg (11KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1414361904797.jpg
11KB, 199x253px
>>32462129
i don't follow Pokemon LPs or LPs in general but if you start a nuzlocke or a self imposted challenge and when you lose that challenge you just ignore it and say "well let's pretend that didn't happen!" then you're just a buffoon wasting yours and everyone's time
At least they make money off of it so they have a reason to want to continue and not because autism
>>
I mean, at least they came out with it.

And they're using a fucking Swalot, when was the last time you saw a Swalot ever? The novelty of that alone is justification enough, but now the nuzlocke is fucking disqualified. Now it's just a vanilla playthrough with stipulations, what a pain in the ass.
>>
>>32462761
Sadly, that's the way of a nuzlocke sometimes.
If they really wanted to make sure to stay on schedule, they'd put in the work to grind a new team up to par in a single day.
>>
This is all because they wasted an opportunity to get an absol to catch a shitty kecleon instead.
>>
>>32462476
There's a difference between admitting it before you're caught and after
>>
>>32463105
There was a very small amount of people saying this. and they could've just kept dodging around it
>>
>>32463065
Not like it matters, they used to catch multiple Pokémon per route. They don't really follow the rules.
>>
>>32462129
For fucks sake this isn't bookface you nigger faggot go beg for views elsewhere.

>>32462175
Its normie trash, but you forget this board has been long overrun with pokemon go normies, furfags, and cringe youtubers
>>
got muted on their twitch for 10 minutes for saying wipedodgers
>>
WHERE
IS
YES
YES
LOVE
ADVENTURE
GO
YOU
FAGBOYS?
>>
>>32463126
Nah, it was pretty clear something was amiss. Loads of people were catching on when the timestamps noting the discrepancies got posted.
>>
>>32462823
Bet future vids will still have "Nuzlocke" in the title
>>
>>32463335
Of course they will. It's about the story and lore.
Perosnally, the story would be more interesting if they just released the wiped team and train up their extras in the PC.
>>
File: 1492745073435.png (118KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1492745073435.png
118KB, 540x304px
>still continuing the series because of muh fans and duh continuity totally not because we'll lose monetization money
Way to defeat the purpose of a Nuzlocke. When it's over it's over. Love TFS but way to puss out.

Any recommendations on other entertaining Nuzlockes or playthroughs going on to watch?
>>
how in the everloving fuck do you wipe in emerald?

sure something like B&W2 challenge mode I can understand, especially the early gyms if you get fucked on your captures, but emerald and deep into it?
>>
>>32463402
Well, Ben Saint's in the process of completing his Sun nuzlocke. He's extremely savage with his runs.
>>
>>32463427
I'm certain they didn't know Winona's Altaria had EQ. Even if they did, they were in trouble regardless because 2/3 of their team share a major Ground type weakness.
>>
>>32463402
None. There are literally none. It's all fucking Randomizer Meme Shit or faggots like HEY GUYS MARRILAND HERE

>>32463344
That's the shitty thing. The fact is their Emerald Nuzlocke has more viable Pokemon they could train up than any other previous Nuzlocke that are comparative level wise.

They have
A Swablu, A Mightyena, A Linoone, A Tentacool, A Kecleon, A Breloom, A Dustox, and a Hariyama.

Sure, of those only the Swablu, Mightyena, Kecleon and Linoone are any use against the Altaria BUT they fucking used X-Items to make the difference during Norman, they should do it again. They got cocky with Winona because Flannery and Norman went so smoothly and then when they got slapped down they demanded a redo. They went for what was most convenient, not for what would be the most entertaining.

>>32463427
By constantly rotating your party around while slapping an EXP share on certain Pokemon. Then of course 2 of them weren't aware that Altaria had EQ and the third was keeping his mouth shut because HE actually wanted to do a real Nuzlocke without spoiling those 2.
>>
>>32463440

Why should I care about some random person's Nuzlocke run?
>>
>>32463432
still its not like emerald is anything resembling hard
heck I somehow managed to cheese the entire E4 with nothing but a plusle and a ninjask (both lv 50, so not exactly heavily overleveled)
>>
>>32463459
(That was supposed to quote to OP, apologies.)
>>
>>32463464
The difference is you have a brain
>>
File: 1493007510624.gif (831KB, 391x504px) Image search: [Google]
1493007510624.gif
831KB, 391x504px
>>32463429
I don't know who that is but the mention of savagery and seeing one hour parts instead of only ten-twenty minutes have reeled me in.
>>
>>32463464
You have a brain and realize that you shouldn't go into the 6th gym with 3 non-fully evolved Pokemon, 2 fully evolved Pokemon that share the same weakness and 1 fully evolved Pokemon weak to the Gyms type.

Christ, I hope they do get forced into at least killing the Meme Slug. It's the biggest liability on their team
>>
>>32463464
No, emerald wasn't too difficult for me either until about the point of Flannery/Winona. Had a stable team, but they started dropping quick, and soon I only had three Pokemon at the end (Crobat, Hariyama, Electrode). Survived of course, only cause I knew not to bite off more than i could chew.
>>
>>32463477
Oh yeah, he's completely vicious with his team. He has very high standards for his team, and if they don't meet it (at least in Sun, anyways; he's got this whole military theme going on), he outright kills them for their incompetency.
Especially if it costs him a team mate he actually likes (such as moves missing their target).
>>
>>32463485
Yeah, Melvin's gonna be useless for the rest of the game, since they've got both villain teams to contend with. The Swablu will catch up with time, but ultimately, they should probably just stick him in the daycare for leveling.

They really have nothing for the Psychic gym from what I can recall, outside Skidds. Unless they grab Shinz and start putting her to use again.
>>
>>32463547
What about Kenorith?
>>
What are some good Nuzlockes to read or watch?

My personal favorites are Landwalker's Sapphire comic and Marriland's HeartGold Wedlocke series
>>
>>32463547
Like it matters. They basically have plot armor now. They can't lose.
>>
>>32463584
What in the crisp fuck is a Wedlocke?
>>
>>32463575
Don't the twins have a Claydol with EQ up its sleeve? Plus, Rock doesn't resist itself, so if either of their psychic rocks have rock moves, it will kill Kenorith.
>>
>>32463575
It doesn't resist any of Tate and Liza's offensive moves and it's useless against Juan. I like Anorith but it's another DEAD END in terms of usefulness in a game like Emerald as it's movepool isn't strong enough. The same with the Slugma and the Tropius because most Water Types carry Ice Moves by end game.
>>
>>32463594
I'd hope that if they end up experiencing yet another wipe, they don't try to hide it again and just let it play out accordingly.

If they think Emerald is hard, they're fucked for Platinum. Now that game definitely can pull some shitty hax moments. Like that one illegal Goldeen trainer south of Veilstone that has fucking Horn Drill if you're team isn't a single level higher than it.
>>
>>32463600
Think Juan's Kingdra has Ice Beam; it's definitely got annoying evasion/accuracy dropping shit. Can't really remember, my Electrode swept him decently quick.
>>
>>32462299
Cyrus tends to have fairly well balanced teams that can give issues, especially if you're going in semi-blind
>>
>>32463634
Cyrus is a monster if you're under leveled the first time you fight him or you aren't careful in your last fight.

This speaks nothing of Cynthia's "1 HIT 1 KILL" Garchomp that unless you have a true hard counter to it like Mamo, WILL get some blood
>>
>>32463630
Juan's kingdra has
Water pulse
Ice Beam
Double Team
Rest

comes with a chesto berry

I could see that thing be a royal pita given you can't reliably hit it for SE damage, if they try to go for what's hopefully by then an altaria it's likely to shrug off a dragonbreath and retaliate with ice beam

and that is assuming you outspeed it and his whiscash hasn't rain danced
>>
>>32463651
Exactly. Altaria really isn't great in Gen 3. They've lost their chance at Bagon in Meteor Falls. And unless they fish up a Horsea and can trade-evolve it for their own Kingdra, they're fucked by him if Tate and Liza don't wreck them.
>>
>>32463642
Her Milotic is no joke either; murdered my team of three, which was understandable since I had two weak to its water and ice moves. Probably should have slapped Thunder on my Porygon-Z to try and kill it instead of going for Thunderbolt.
>>
>>32463642
I'm pretty sure they're going to at the very least lose something to his murkrow the first time around, possibly even wipe if they've been switching around for the previous 2 and it can just clean up with night shade

and during the last battle there are a LOT of traps and they're going to fall for at least one of them
common one being the good ol' lets switch an electric type into gyarados only for it to get EQ'd or 'we're gonna switch in a steel type against honchkrow OH GOD HEAT WAVE"
>>
>>32463680
and that Lucario can wreck entire teams by himself as well thanks to his combo of great coverage, ability to hit on both physical and special and extremespeed to top it off
>>
>>32463701
Togekiss and flinch hax with Air Slash too.
>>
>>32463664
yeh, altaria's offenses are fairly mediocre and even its good sp-def isn't going to save it from an ice beam

and that kingdra just straight up murders half of everything they have and nothing they have is both fast and strong enough to significantly damage it with a neutral move
>>
>>32463681
Yes, that last fight is friggin' hard as fuck. He nearly got me at Celestic.
>>
>>32463727
Expect lost footage at the water gym too
>>
>>32463727
They ain't gonna last much longer unless they get some really good captures soon. Even then, they're just gonna cover up their wipes probably.
>>
at the very least there's one positive thing: they're facing wallace and not steven at the end of the E4

at this point they don't have anything that could have gotten them past that metagross

then again, that milotic does have crazy bulk and recover
>>
they should just make grant stop withholding knowledge, if his role is pokemaniac then just play the harp
>>
>>32463427
>how in the everloving fuck do you wipe in emerald?
Extremely easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fDjLeqV1qI

Say what you will about Jarad, but at least he accepts defeat when he fails and doesn't try to sweep it under the rug like it never happened.
The whole point of a Nuzlocke is lost on those dickheads at TFS.
>>
>>32463793
they should just stop
>>
so it's probably dumb to even ask this but what the hell.
any completed romhacks around yet that have gen 7 pokemon sprites in em?
>>
>>32463642
Garchomp is a meme spouted by people who soloed the game with Infernape.
>>
>>32462643
Chris and Taka are so fucking cancerous though.
Like, Taka is great everytime he's over in Texas and just plays with everyone else but if he's by himself he's just constantly spouting memes and playing shitty games.
>>
>>32463610
I don't think they intended to hide it.
They didn't reset, and the way they talked in the LP itself (another timelines, that Altaria wrecked us) made i pretty obvious.
>>
>>32463793
It's not his fault that the other two know basically nothing about this game.
Kirran apparently used to play competitively by I seriously can't imagine that at all by what he's doing and Lani is just completely retarded when it comes to the type chart.
>>
>>32463793
But their constant ignorance is part of the fun.
>>
>>32465425
You're completely right. Granted that not everybody has the autism that vp has when it comes to memorizing the Type chart, but I cannot understand how you can go through 4 Nuzlockes and not have at least some of the shit down to memory. The fact that Lani doesn't remember that fighting types don't resist normal moves, or how he seems to be under the impression that "This type is resistant/immune to these other types, therefore it must also be super effective against them" is almost impressive at this point.

And I won't believe Kirran played competitively until I see proof of it.
>>
File: 1493784801796.jpg (155KB, 498x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493784801796.jpg
155KB, 498x597px
>>32462129
stop shilling your shit faggot.
>>
File: 1483726060501.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483726060501.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
>>32462129
All the fucking comments are so god damn cancerous

>lol who cares if you broke the main rule in a Nuzlocke I'm just here for the memes xD
>just kill Melvin and it's fine lmfao

Fucking Christ I wish the internet had an age restriction.
>>
>>32465944
It ruins the fun. Because that means everything was staged. Compare it to ACTUAL Nuzlocke kino like this and you understand why it's so shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj4yUyzgluQ
>He LITERALLY turned Affection the most tension ruining mechanic into a Russian Roulette
>>
>>32467653
Affection is part of the game, if you don't utilize it in a nuzlocke its your own fault if you wipe
>>
>>32463929
He was so confident going in. Heh.
>>
>>32463929
Except when Nuptup died and the game conveniently "crashed" right after
>>
>>32465944
your fault for scrolling down.
>>
>>32465944
>Reading YouTube comments
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>32468061
>>32468077
I love to torture myself.
>>
>>32462129
People never agree when I say emerald is the hardest vanilla game to Nuzlocke so I'm happy to see those scrubs going in expecting easy sailing and getting BTFO on one of the easier gyms
>>
>>32467653
holy shit thank you for linking that series.
>>
Why didnt these nignogs have an ice type?
>>
>>32468178
Because I'm pretty sure you can't get one till pretty much the 7th badge.
>>
>>32463427
Start with any starter other than Mudkip. No really, I dare you.

You're going to wipe at Wattson 90% of the time unless you grind like crazy.
>>
>>32468194
They could have grabbed Ice Beam for Marshtomp on abandoned ship if they weren't retarded. Or buy it at the casino.

Speaking of which, how the hell didn't they have Swampert at that point yet?
>>
>>32468287
Honestly thought they would have a swampert by now but I guess they are not grinding enough or they are training the other pokemon lol
>>
>>32468287
They're actually on the abandoned ship right now so they'll probably get that.

But yeah, they are not grinding at all anymore because of all the comments from the fucktards that just want all their Pokemon to die but then are okay with continuing the Nuzlocke after the wipe.
I really fucking hope they'll grind for the 7th badge because right now, they have absolutely no chance of beating that.
>>
>>32462644
>They discover Scott is a super fat middle aged man
>>
>>32463595
Hard as hell that's what
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.