[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are running animations for every single Pokemon and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Confused Ice Cube THUMB.jpg (27KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Ice Cube THUMB.jpg
27KB, 308x308px
>There are running animations for every single Pokemon and form in the game

>Breakneck blitz still uses a static frame of the Pokemon's attack animation

Why is this allowed
>>
>>32461510
U N F I N I S H E D
>>
>>32461510
That is a really good point actually, what the fuck.
>>
Yungoos angrily screaming is amusing.
>>
They're preparing you for the shift to ARPG combat down the line.
>>
Fuck, that would've looked amazing with Empoleon's Naruto run
>>
>>32461510
SM were rushed for the anniversary. This has already been said a million times.
>>
>>32461510
The models are for every pokemon game for the foreseeable future. Walking anims are there because they come with the models. irl they're probably for spin-offs.
>>
>>32461510
>Why is this allowed
Haha, I don't know
>>
File: 1493299980208.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1493299980208.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>32461572
>800+ walking animations
>just for pokefinder
>just for spin-offs
>>
GameFreak has no idea what they're doing. The total lack of purpose behind the franchise is finally killing my interest after being a diehard fan since Blue.
>>
>>32461510
They are all for the Poké Finder minigame (taking picture to some Pokémon)
>>
>>32461668
Fuck off with this stupid meme.
>>
>>32461679
>>32461600
obviously they're not for ingame.
>>
>>32461725
They are. Why are people on this board do delusional?
>>
>>32461510
I'm not sure if it would be cool or shit. On one hand, I'm not a fan of the static frame animation, but I think a Pokemon running, but not matching the speed and movement of the animation would be just as bad.
>>
>sky battle animations look like shit
>z-move animations look like shit
Ironically, the only pokemon that look good using Supersonic Skystrike are the ones that glide in place in the air.
>>
>>32461832
>they're for in game, they just weren't used for in game for anything besides a select few for a novelty feature because of how in game they're for. They're so for ingame that not even a fraction of them are used in game!
Seriously? Sounds like you're the delusional one here. Told you those models are going to be used for every pokemon game for the foreseeable future. There are multiple spin offs and future mainline games in the works. the anims are for those future games. mainline much later probably because of 3DS limitations. You don't actually think they're bringing back pokemon walking behind you do you? you're not actually retarded enough to think that'll work in 3D...are you?
>>
>>32462011

Screencaping for when you're wrong, denialfag. :^)
>>
>>32461572
they're there because they were going to have your pokemon follow you in the overworld
>>
>>32462025
Sure thing kid.

>>32462026
Literally impossible. Not like HG/SS where it was like one square behind the player. The 3DS can barely handle Two of these models on screen with a clear back ground. They had to axe 3D just to get it to run with characters visible. Are you actually stupid enough to think the 3DS can handle not only rendering these models and the overworld, but also playing more animations than the default state that are used in battle (which once again was hard enough for the 3DS to take). Also there's the implication of how you get a pokemon to follow the trainer. It'd be easy for small pokemon but for the bigger ones it's next to impossible. not just because the 3DS can't render it but also because they're not snapped to a grid anymore meaning you're either going to need AI that isn't retarded to stick to the player at a reasonable enough distance so the player can't quick turn around and bump into it leaving the path blocked or having it clip through things, or they'd have to make a script for how each individual pokemon will behave so they don't fuck the game. Basically it ain't happening on 3DS which the next mainline pokemon game is going to be for. Maybe they'll work something out with the 3DS successor/switch.
>>
>>32461572
I mean possible error handling as well in case a certain cut scene model was replaced with a pokemon not meant to appear in said cu tscene.
>>
>>32462177
That too.
>>
>>32461633
They are freeing you.
>>
They were actually made specifically for that attack, but it would make old 3DSes explode trying to process in their engine, so they removed the animation
>>
>>32462011
you seem to be mistaken. I didn't say the walking models were going to be on the 3DS. In fact I know they army and they are definetly for the switch.
>>
>>32462103
If they would just lower the fucking obscene polycount on the models, there'd be no problems.
Like fuck it's insane that they made these models in gen VI and then actually expected the 3DS to run that shit instead of changing it and just storing the original models on PC for when they actually be used effectively.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.