[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zoroark was introduced in a movie as a female >in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1487775504959.png (337KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
1487775504959.png
337KB, 730x730px
>Zoroark was introduced in a movie as a female
>in the game, Zoroark only has a 1/8 chance of being female
Why this?
Also, on that note, why do the starters and Lucario also have that bullshit gender ratio?
>>
>>32460506
Because GF is Gay/Barafag
>>
File: 10440265_p0.png (461KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
10440265_p0.png
461KB, 900x900px
because zoromom is cute
>>
>>32460506
Supposedly, it's to limit breeding, when that is pointless since you can get infinite amounts of them regardless and there is a such thing as using Ditto.
>>
>>32460506
Breeding, same reason starters and Lucario have that ratio.
>>
>>32460519
>>32460529
>we're going to limit the Pokemon's chances of being female so you can't breed it
>OH ALSO here's a Pokemon that can breed with literally anything except itself and legendaries
>>
I always thought the skewed gender ratio was for young boys (target audience) who prefer their aces to be male.
>>
>>32460519

Ditto = No egg moves
>>
>>32460550
Well, really the only limitation is wherever Ditto happens to be. In the second gen, when the concept was introduced, it was completely pointless since the daycare was RIGHT NEXT TO THE GRASS YOU FIND DITTO IN. In the third gen, in FR/LG, you had to wait until the postgame to use the real daycare anyway. In Emerald, Ditto is not found until postgame. In the 4th gen, Ditto is again not available until postgame no matter what. (unless in HG/SS, which still has it right next to the daycar) And again in the fifth gen until you can reach it during the main plot in BW2. The Daycare itself will not be accessible until postgame, though. (I think) In the sixth gen, Ditto is not made available until just before the 8th gym. In Sun and Moon, you'll just have to wait until you get to the next island.

For a while, they seemed dead set on you not using Ditto until postgame. However, that's fine as no one does breeding until postgame anyway.
>>
File: 1489218194885.png (321KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489218194885.png
321KB, 1024x1024px
>>32460656
>put Ditto with the Pokemon
>breed until you get a female
>get the male species with the egg move
>breed it with the female, producing the starter/whatever with the egg move
>rinse and repeat
It takes longer, but it's not impossible.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.