[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Nintendo will ever try to make another Kanto game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Do you think Nintendo will ever try to make another Kanto game to attract the normies?
>>
>>32457801
I'm expecting the next game to be an RBY rehash
>>
>>32457816
I personally think it's going to happen, but it's more of a question of when. They're probably saving it up for when the series hits a bit of a decline where a Kanto game will help renew interest and boost sales up a bit. I'd rather have Sinnoh remakes personally.
>>
>>32457801
I expect them to.
>>
>>32457801
Hopefully it will be a new game set in Kanto rather than another RBY/FRLG remake.

They already have Red's older design, they might as well do something with it.
>>
>>32457801
They should ditch regions like Kanto all together and make it a combination of the best parts of each region.
>>
>>32457801
Probably a remake, or a sequel to FR&LG.
>>
>>32457801
Yes but not anytime soon

They've just played the Kanto nostalgia card last year so dont expect another one very soon
>>
>>32458705
>They've just played the Kanto nostalgia card last year so dont expect another one very soon
that was what i thought when sun and moon got announced.
>>
>>32457801
pokemon games are already maximum normie
>>
>Nintendo
You need 18+ to post here
>>
>>32457801
I dislike Kanto and most Kanto Pokemon but I'm honestly hopeful for it to be remade. It'd be nice to see the region spruced up a bit so it's not so boring, as well as some moveset changes to some others to make them more interesting. That and it's better than shoving parts of it into new games like they did with XY.
While I hope they don't do the forced Kanto dex shit from FRLG where you couldn't evolve Blissey and shit, I'm absolutely sure they will because muh 151 Pokedex.
>>
File: 1487591834604.png (620KB, 733x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487591834604.png
620KB, 733x1000px
>>32458836
I only have the regular model, sorry.
>>
>>32458858
Come back when you learn that Gamefreak makes Pokemon not Nintendo
>>
>>32457801
Yep plus they can also pander to those that want more of the lillie plotline( it would be neat if said hypothetical games took place 10 years later after SM events )

Hell have more ultra-wormhole popping all over kanto so it isn't just a remake of FRLG

Win Win for two different groups
>>
>>32460328
but everyone who doesn't like kanto loses.

so it's not a win-win. it's a win-win-lose
>>
>>32460328
I like Kanto, Lillie, and the whole thing with Ultra Beasts, but putting them together is just a shit idea, one I don't wish to see.
So it's a win-win for me.
>>
>>32458705
But they have been playing nostalgia since XY for 3 games in a row.
>>
>>32460333
Thats kinda why i'd hope they focus more on the international police/looker plot for kanto(hell even have assignments that take you to different towns in other regions to handle the ultra beasts)

Instead of travelling thru kanto like the older games you roped into some international conspiracy and gain ranks based on how many missions you succeeded ,rather than gym badges

Do a world of warcraft cataclysm where an earth-shattering kaboom fucks up the entire region and the map is different as a result and new pokemon where drawn to the 'faller energy''
>>
>>32458836
Nintendo still makes Pokemon games.

This is as autistic as saying they don't make Smash games just because they're developed by HAL.
>>
>>32458836
It's a property owned by Nintendo.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.