[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are any of the gen 7 mons competitively viable? In regular playthroughs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

are any of the gen 7 mons competitively viable? In regular playthroughs, a lot of the ones ive played are slow and frail
>>
>>32457062
Once the Hidden Abilities are released, Incineroar and Primarina will likely have more usage
>>
Most of the Ultra Beasts and Tapus, Alola Muk, Alola Marowak, Mimikyu, and Toxapex are. There are a couple others who would probably see play if not for the Tapus and UBs destroying everything that doesn't counter them.
>>
>>32457071
Maybe for Incineroar if you're talking VGC.
Primarina's hidden ability won't help because scald just makes every other water type move obsolete.
>>
>>32457071
>Incineroar and Primarina will likely have more usage
Only if you're talking about VGC. Otherwise Primarina is just kind of okay. The UBs(minus Guzzlord and Xurkitree) and Tapus are the best competitively though. Toxapex is good too.
>>
>>32457062
Dude, In case you haven't heard, the Tapus and Beasts have basically become the meta.
>>
>>32457062
All the Tapus, all the UBs except for Guzzlord, a few of the Alola forms like Muk and Marowak, Toxapex, Primarina, Mimikyu... I think that's it.
Some more like A-Ninetales, Araquanid, Oranguru, Salazzle if you want to count VGC.
>>
File: 62559715_p1_master1200.jpg (120KB, 820x640px) Image search: [Google]
62559715_p1_master1200.jpg
120KB, 820x640px
>makes the majority of the alola dex crap
>min maxes most of the UB, Tapu, and legends

It's a genuine mystery what they were going for.
>>
>>32457101
>Tapus
Yes
>Beasts
The only one in A- or above is Celesteela
>>
>>32457117
So was Phero till it got banned.
>>
>>32457117
I expect legendaries to be placed in high tiers, because theyre legendaries
>>
>two of the best alolamons were actual forms of kanto mons
>>
>>32457111
maybe they got burned out? I was hoping Salazzle would be a great counter but all she does is inflict poison rather than attack steel types
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.