[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck I need to vent. Look at this motherfucker, look at his fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 100px-Black_White_Cheren.png (32KB, 100x310px) Image search: [Google]
100px-Black_White_Cheren.png
32KB, 100x310px
Fuck I need to vent.
Look at this motherfucker, look at his fucking face.
This man is a vermin and I hate him. There's not a single redeeming quality about this cunt, everything about him is cancer; his annoying "please like me and side with me" personality, his dumb glasses and that turd he calls a haircut. He knows so well that his brain dead friends will eat his shit up no matter what he says. When I look at this "trainer's" fucking face I see everything I never ever want to be; a slimy hipster narcissist that has no opinions of his own but rather just exists as a mirror of his surroundings. Like if this dickhead had a physically demanding job he would 100% try to weasel out of doing any manual labor by like looking at his fucking pokedex or something. And he's a "gym leader" so you can't even do anything about it and it drives you fucking nuts. When I see him I feel like screaming into the mirror like a fucking psychopath, because I don't know how to assure myself of the fact that the world is going to be ok with trainers as stupid as this having any relevance. His face is like what I image those gay looking people in Unova watch on tv. Fuck this guy.
I need to learn to meditate or something.
>>
File: 129px-Black_2_White_2_Cheren.png (36KB, 129x341px) Image search: [Google]
129px-Black_2_White_2_Cheren.png
36KB, 129x341px
>>32453782
Don't worry, in the end and the sequels he gets better.
>>
File: cherenhili.png (317KB, 779x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cherenhili.png
317KB, 779x1200px
>>32453825
and BETTER
>>
File: VSOffice_Worker_F_SM.png (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSOffice_Worker_F_SM.png
26KB, 400x240px
>>32454103
A N D B E T T E R
>>
>>32454119
Todays technology is amazing!
>>
>>32453825
>>32454103
>>32454119
Huh. Intredasting.
>>
>>32453782
>please like me
dude what?
>>
Cheren is my most hated rival. People always bitch about the friendly ones, but at the worst those guys just feel generic and pointless, Cheren is outright obnoxious with his use of you as a measuring stick for his own competence.

He got better in BW2 though.
>>
>itt: tards who lost to cheren
You get the basic badge, for being a basic bitch.
>>
>>32456237
>actually losing to Cheren

Even Bianca has a better team than him. She was also a better character.
>>
>>32456273
Bianca is a good character by pokemon standards to be fair
>>
>>32456307
Pre-BW2 standards, yes. Everything after her game, even fucking Tierno, shits all over her.
>>
off topic but what happens to black/white protag? they just disappear from the face of the earth in the sequels
>>
>>32458296
They get hungry for N's dick and leave the region to search the whole fucking world in hopes of finding N again. For no fucking reason. As far as I can tell, they had no reason to care about N, and many reasons to not care about N.
>>
>>32453782
He's the worst character in the worst game of the series.
Not many characters can say that.
>>
>>32458384
But that's not Tierno
>>
>>32458386
In what way is Tierno worse, barring their teams?
>>
>>32458844
tierno and the other kid could have been removed entirely and the story would literally be the exact same.
>>
>>32460262
Just like Cheren!
>>
>>32453782
Autismo pasta aside, I actually agree.

Also he has the most punchable face in the entire franchise.
>>
>>32460271
but Cheren's a gym leader :^)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.