[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a life changing journey, you've finally made it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 20

File: Screenshot_20170503-090019.jpg (240KB, 1437x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-090019.jpg
240KB, 1437x1151px
After a life changing journey, you've finally made it to the Pokémon League! But you couldn't have done it without your friends!

>Roll your team of 6 Pokémon with the settings in pic related
>If they're Legendaries, re-roll
>Fight the against the team above and below you

>Anime Mode:
>Give a small backstory on how you met each of your Pokémon
>>
>>32453416
>Being to lazy to post a link
Us anons have to do all the work
>>
File: 1441480841054.png (160KB, 466x335px) Image search: [Google]
1441480841054.png
160KB, 466x335px
>>32453416
>>32453422
>not posting the Link
>not doing it yourself first

shit thread
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-090642.jpg (259KB, 1271x1937px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-090642.jpg
259KB, 1271x1937px
I'm feeling a few of these guys.
>Meditite is defintely my Shoulder Mon.
>Gorebyss is Mom Mon
>Impish Donphan still acts like a baby Phanpy
>Morlull and Snorunt are Rookies probing their worth
>Leavanny is too Relaxed too care

>>32453422
Oh shit I'm sorry.

https://randompokemon.com
>>
File: B6TAkJXCYAAw5JM.png (43KB, 149x164px) Image search: [Google]
B6TAkJXCYAAw5JM.png
43KB, 149x164px
>>32453429
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 558x315px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 558x315px
Well I have 1 ultra high level pokemon and 5 useless ones
>>
>>32453445
Think of the anime. Small mons can pull off bullshit wins too
>>
Honestly not that bad of a team.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-03-09-19-26-1.png (152KB, 716x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-03-09-19-26-1.png
152KB, 716x1029px
>>32453416
>Set in Kalos apparently (randomly generated)
>I met Dragonite as a smol Dratini in a pond, sadly, I forgot to give it an Everstone.
>Met Azurill most recently close to the league
>Met Minccino in Lumiose, in an alley
>Haunted by Phantump in a mysterious forest, discover it and catch it
>Grotle is a random encounter
>Get a Ralts by a trade with a man obsessed with Scatterbug
Will I make it?
>>
>>32453435
>Relaxed Leavanny
literally dude weed lmao
>>
File: chomp.png (25KB, 525x303px) Image search: [Google]
chomp.png
25KB, 525x303px
Bretty good. Would rather use regular chomp instead of the Mega, though.
>>
File: Mouseover.jpg (21KB, 524x295px) Image search: [Google]
Mouseover.jpg
21KB, 524x295px
I got a pretty good set here, dat pidgey tho
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-03-10-58-37.png (84KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-03-10-58-37.png
84KB, 480x800px
Here's mine
>Elekid is the Mon that stays out of its pokeball and I found him munching on a power line
>Goldeen was being a pain in the ass to local fisherman so I battled and caught it
>Tirtouga was given to me by a crazy fossil reviver who couldn't handle it because he had multiple fossil mons already
>Machoke was a Machop I found in the mountains who wanted to become strong....We trained in the mountains until he evolved
>Inkay was playing pranks on people in a small town...They needed someone to stop it so I caught her
> Mega sceptile was my starter treecko that has fought alongside me in my toughest battles...Our bond is one of the strongest
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 640x1136px
>>32453416
>If they're Legendaries, re-roll
I don't play by your rules.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-03-10-24-02.png (154KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-03-10-24-02.png
154KB, 720x1280px
How fucked am i
>>
Alright, I'll bite. MIght as well go full anime on it

>Electivire is old partner and strongest mon, headfirst rushing into most things. Been with me since our days in Johto. Most likely to wake up first.

>Armaldo was a gift from the same guy who >>32453631 got his tirotuga from. Since he was a giveaway, he's eager to prove his might. Eats the most of the team.

>Tropius is the team rock, holding everyone together with fruits and her relaxed demeanor. Found her in Route 199, sleeping after the rain. The pickiest eater in the team.

>Unown was found in the Solaceon Ruins, and after much confusion, decided to join the team after an incident involving an archaeologer. Quietest member of the team.

>Dedenne kept pestering a lodge I was staying at, but was careful not to get caught. After we met, she did it once more and I "caught" her in a battle. Dinner was free that night. Actually a decent cook.

>Lilipup is my mom's stoutland's youngest pup. I initially left him on my journey, but he caught up once I was in Unova and didn't have the heart to send him home. Mom was glad there was one less mouth to feed at home. Thinks my shoulders are the best place to snooze
>>
>>32453685
Forgot backstory
>Torterra is my starter he has been with me the longest he helped me win most of my badges he helps take care of the others
>Vullaby has been with me since unova i think its close to evolving its been picking fights with the other mons.
>Tauros was being hunted by pokehunters tell i saved it . its been a very useful mon ever since
>prinplup just kept following me tell i caught it . it was a piplup when i first met it back in sinnoh.
>Spheal hatched from a egg i got back a while back its still a baby so i have to give it alot of focus sometimes my other mon get jealous.
>bunnelby is a friends im helping train while she is away in some tropical island region
>>
Can I make one per region? If so I will post them, if not I will do it too because fuck you
>>
File: durr.png (17KB, 545x326px) Image search: [Google]
durr.png
17KB, 545x326px
scraggy is an uppity little niglet, found him smoking incense in an alley, caught him for his prowess at chimping out.
found entei randomly in the forest and threw a pokeball at it. turns out it was zorua trying to scare shit off. intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.
caught lunatone in a cave to fill my dex, but every time i try to box it i get a headache. likes playing the piano.
cousin gifted me crabrawler as a souvenir from alola. it was pretty high level but he didn't want it for some reason. still wondering if it evolves. kind of dumb, likes beer, cigarettes and shonen anime.
pansear was first mon, some guy was handing out monkeys. magmortar mostly replaced it but i couldn't bring myself to box it, plus it was better at cooking. pretty mellow, grass knots have a funky smell that scraggy likes.
magmortar's OT badgered me to trade a feebas i randomly fished (seriously why did he want that thing). told him jokingly to give me his strongest mon and he did, the absolute madman. surprisingly mild outside of battle, only answers to "butthead."
>>
File: my team.png (17KB, 578x316px) Image search: [Google]
my team.png
17KB, 578x316px
>Slowking was my starter, I raised him from a slowpoke. He's been dependable since the beginning of my journey and carried me through some tough battles.
>Carbink was the first pokemon I caught after starting my journey. It reminds me of the joy I felt when I first became a trainer.
>Granbull was found when he was just a snubbul. He had a habit of picking fights with other pokemon because he wanted to become stronger, I befriended him by offering to help make him strong.
>Sunflora I found while traveling through a field of sunflowers. She acted as a guardian, protecting the flowers until I befriended and caught her.
>Carnivine was aggressive when I first caught him. He would attack trainers who wandered into his territory. He was difficult to train and disobeyed at first but has become a reliable team member.
>Marill was the final pokemon I found on my journey. I first met her on my way to victory road to take on the pokemon league. She's still new to the team but her eagerness to battle makes her a good addition to the team.
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 549x499px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 549x499px
Not bad, kinda wish I didn't have Sceptile since I'm not a massive fan but the others are pretty sweet. Munchlax would definitely be my bromon
>>
File: aww yeah.png (18KB, 545x297px) Image search: [Google]
aww yeah.png
18KB, 545x297px
This one is set in hoenn
>Aggron was originally found as an aron injured by a horde of makuhita, rescued it and it joined the team
>Torkoal was discovered leading a pack at mount chimney, it was tough but we caught it
>Swampert was my starter, the leader of the group
>Gorebyss is the "caretaker" of the group, I saved it when it was young and it saved me the hell back
>Metagross was a personal gift from some trainer... not sure of his name but he was tough!
>Gloom is "that guy", probs should drop em'
I think I got pretty lucky
>>
Would be interesting to see some of you play through a game with these exact teams beating the elite four
>>
File: Team.png (19KB, 579x330px) Image search: [Google]
Team.png
19KB, 579x330px
Sceptile was a rescue from a Team Rocket Net Trap, and his Mega Stone was a gift from a travelling Stone Merchant after I helped him recover his stock from a gang of punks.
Grotle was met as a Turtwig who was lost and alone inside of Victory Road and hadn't seen sunlight in a week. I befriended him by bringing him outside and giving him food. He evolved in the battle with Muk.
Muk was captured when it attempted to eat my campsite while I was making food. She's bulky as hell and loves to eat.
Xatu just started to follow me around after I got my Marshbadge. I caught it after it helped to repel a wild family of Machoke whose territory I accidentally entered.
Wailord and Dragonite were caught at the same time, during a Hurricane. Wailord was washed up on a beach, and lacking the power to move it back at the time, I opted to catch him instead.
Dragonite was trying to discover the reason for the hurricane, and after I helped her to find it and destroy the machine causing it, she joined me on my quest.
/autism
>>
File: IMG_9549.jpg (69KB, 634x1053px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9549.jpg
69KB, 634x1053px
I got pretty lucky.

>I met Phanpy in the grasslands. He was caught in a Pokemon poacher's trap and I freed her before they got back. She a tuff and sometimes acts bigger than she. But she's really just clumsy

>I received mareani from a surfing contest at a event, and levelled it up to a toxapex. He's a show off who's always trying to impress somebody but is also really chill and laid back

>Tapu koko challenged me to a duel about 3 quarters into my journey, and after I beat him, had been following me ever since. He's quickly angered but extremely loyal. He enjoys battling more than anyone in the crew and is always willing to except a battle. Is pachurisu's apprentice.

>mimikyu saved my life after I was caught in a landslide. and as a act of gratitude I added her to my team. she try's to be friend with everybody she meets but it can sometimes come off as creepy to some. She gets along best with pachirisu.

>litten was my starter and we have been together since I chose him. He's very calm and collected most of the time but he loves attention and will often compete with toxapex, and tapu koko in challenges because of his competitive nature. He eats the most food out of the group making him very high maintenance.

>pachirisu had been my companion before I knew how to speak. and we grew up with each other making our bond strong. We see each other's as equals, but that doesn't stop his cocky attitude. He's a prankster who often pulls pranks on those who are closest to him, incinaroar, mimikyu, tapu koko, and me and he always clutches out battles when he needs to the most.

Wew lad that's a lot of autism, but it was kinda fun. Reminds me off my Pokemon fan fictions I would make in elementary school.
>>
File: team.png (21KB, 634x340px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
21KB, 634x340px
>>32453416
>Jangmo-o
Chuuni edgelord mon that thinks it's uber Pikachu plot armor god tier but is actual shit, can sometimes Draco Meteor something but gets KO'd bretty easily
>Ampharos-Mega
Partner mon, known since birth since I grew up on a farm or something, reliable heavy hitter and ace
>Deino
For all intents and purposes, the opposite of Jangmo-o, thinks it's really weak but is actually a monster. Bullied by other Deino and then I helped it bring out its true power or something like that
>Quilava
Caught as a Cyndaquil up in the mountains, we toast marshmallows on its back
>Electabuzz
Met when it got into a fight with Ampharos when we went to go pick berries, they had a rivalry at first but now they're bros. Has a killer Gigavolt Havoc.
>Vikavolt
Giant special snowflake Totem Vikavolt, not very fast but hits harder than the rest of the team. Totem boost also helps I guess
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.