[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw even japs thinks that the game is too filled with cutscenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 603504.png (426KB, 559x477px) Image search: [Google]
603504.png
426KB, 559x477px
>Jap 1:
· The tempo of the story is bad
After the first long tutorial, get out of the way! ... It does not become. Characters that follow like a stalker everywhere and everywhere. And, in addition to the direct production, I can not skip it. The content of the story is extremely thin and it can not be enjoyed at all. The range of action is also much restricted, such as one more place to go if achieving one goal, and the feeling that you are being used is very strong.

>Jap 2:
The point which was good was fortunately that the background is beautiful. However, it often happens that the behavior is overwhelming whether it is too cumbersome for background.
Every time I advance the story I repeat the event and I can not do any free adventure as it is just a scenario to do what I was instructed. It is no longer RPG.
There are no other bad things to mention, but it was a work that disappointed Pokemon fans from long ago.

>Jap 3:
Overall, scenario making is not included.
Both Liliy, Howe and Doctor think the characters themselves are good.
However, its attractiveness has not been demonstrated, and as a result many players hate it.
If you compare to dishes, the material is nice but the chef's arm is not good.

RPG is a thing that a player becomes a hero and goes into the world of the game.
"Adventure with Pokemon"
"I am excited about the game world"
It is more felt than it is an active character whose hero moves from me.

However, the protagonist of this work just flows what he said from other people, working in a work manner.
In other words, it is a passive character with little autonomy.
The feeling "not being done" continues rather than "doing something"
Mechanical deployment like a train running on a layered rail is repeated,
I can not feel adventurous and exciting there.

Source (translated with google): https://www.amazon.co.jp

Maybe the direction of the series will change if a good portion of japs dislike it?
>>
>>32448597
Course it'll change if the maps hate it. That's how we went from the shitshow of DPPt to Gen 5.
>>
bump
>>
>>32448597
>translated with google
well that explains engrish.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>32450129
first day on the board, eh
>>
>one fell for the adventure meme

Yeah, we could've told you pokemon has no story. You didn't believe us? At least you found out on your own.
>>
アマゾンて……
>>
>>32448597
>another retard who thought Japan is a magical land where people are completely different
Every game is received the same in both Japan and the rest of the world. Every single one of them. Including spinoffs.
Yes, there are people in Japan who didn't like it. No game is going to be loved by literally everyone and vice versa. Surprising, I know. Individuals have opinions and don't operate as a single group.

Point is, it was liked by just as many in Japan.
>>
Ok but why Tharja?
>>
>>32452221
I want to fuck Tharja.
>>
>>32452223
Don't we all. There's a reason she's so insanely popular despite being objectively the most one-dimensional character in all of Fire Emblem.

...But that's a story for another board.
>>
>>32452226
Speaking of which, we need a Tharja in pokemon don't we.

I want a hot waifu to be in love/obsessed with me regardless of what gender I play as, huehuehuehue no but srsly
>>
File: candice.png (202KB, 1450x666px) Image search: [Google]
candice.png
202KB, 1450x666px
>>32448731
You do know the biggest change from DPPT to Gen 5 was a noticeable decrease in difficulty and npc trainer team design, right?
Gen 5 was the shitshow that we still can't recover from.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.