[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What map style is the best? Personally I think gen 6 has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kalos.png (76KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
kalos.png
76KB, 320x210px
What map style is the best?
Personally I think gen 6 has the best style.
>>
>>32441639
I like how SM map looks, but I hate the fact that the bottom screen could have something better instead.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (18KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
18KB, 256x168px
>>
>>32441639
They literally get better with time
>>
>>32441647
This is the only right answer. Top tier taste you got there bud.
>>
>>32441647
This if you were allowed to choose which way you travel around the circle and if there were routes cutting from east to west connecting to a city in the center of it.
>>
Just make breath of the wild's map poke friendly
>>
>>32443888
See this is where ya messed up friend.
Take Botw engine now fucking Metroid that shit, like Prime but bigger and better, the top of the world is kinda like botw but more diverse due to the alien world and just like most metroids there's an entire world underneath the surface a lot closer to metroudvania style games with claustrophobic corridors and areas. Add some atmospheric ost and ambience, a destructible environment (to an extent, it Regens when ya reload your save) and some rad atmospheric effects and gg the second coming of Prime. Also some cool bosses like Quadraxis, Ridley, and Kraido in modern technology.
>>
>>32441639
ORAS
>>
>>32443772
The one truly disappointing aspect of gen 5 was that there was nothing worthwhile to do in the middle of that giant forest. Entree forest was stupid and I don't believe anyone ever used it.
>>
>>32443977
I'd rather Metroid stay dead, I don't think I can bear to see it dragged through the mud again. Holy fuck, did that series fall hard and fast.
>>
>>32441647
I like the colors but maybe if it was more of a silhouette it'd be better. There's just too much unrealism with being able to see Castelia's piers yet still have a small dot the same size as other towns to mark it.
>>
>>32443977
metroid suuuuuucks. the day metroid was found out to be a girl ruine d it all for me.
>>
>>32445763
Not sure if bait or autistic
>>
>>32445778
>i disagree with sometone so they must be autistic huurrrrr
>>
>>32441639
Yep, probably my favourite map aswell. Its just so clear and clean
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.