[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I also want to learn more things from you. Let's learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Lillie SM024.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie SM024.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>I also want to learn more things from you. Let's learn together, Ash!

>tfw Lillie will become the female version of Ash and never ever win a league
>>
Is that Lillie's goal? To win leagues?
>>
File: 1468310159019.png (66KB, 233x232px) Image search: [Google]
1468310159019.png
66KB, 233x232px
>>32437682
>Tfw Lillie is the new Alain
>>
>>32437682
>End of the SM anime.
>Lillie and Ash go to Kanto.
>An episode in Pallet Town where they do friendship things and get their last moments together out of the way.
>She gets a Charmander from Professor Oak.
>Ash points her in the direction of Viridian City and wishes her luck. They part ways.
>Every season from then on out, Lillie briefly shows up in an episode and informs Ash that she won the <insert region here> League.
>It's revealed that her core team stays roughly the same in every region, and she only switches out one or two.
>Lillie's Charizard is a fucking monster that does typical anime-exclusive shit that badass Pokemon do, like shrugging off water attacks as if they were nothing. It shits all over Ash's Charizard.
>Lillie wins all the leagues by zerging them all with overpowered Pokemon from the previous region.
>Ash still can't figure out why this mindblowing concept works.
>"B-but Lillie, don't you want to make new friends??"
>"Well yes. But I also don't want to make so many that I start neglecting the older ones..."
>"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!"
>And then they hear the faint sound of a retarded Bayleef howling from the direction of Pallet Town.
>>
>>32437682
idc Just get married and end the series...
>>
>>32437935
>KYUKON, MOFUBUKI
>>
>>32437682
Dawn is Ash's female version already.
>>
>>32438044
More like
>Lillie goes to Kanto
>Special with Brock (or whoeverelse)
>Never to be seen again
>>
File: 1493294529581.jpg (116KB, 499x701px) Image search: [Google]
1493294529581.jpg
116KB, 499x701px
>>32437682
You won't find a better travel partner.
>>
>>32437682
>being a dubfag
>>
>>32437682
It sounds interesting.
>>
Final battle will be whoever can outjob each other

'' Yes ash you probably have never those words before but your the tourney winner of that farce of a battle''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg is the battle music
>>
>>32437682
Huh? What did Ash do that was so impressive that Lillie wants to learn from him now? They're in a school. Unless Ash has done something extraordinary, learning from a teacher sounds like a much better idea.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.