[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I enjoy playing Pokemon again? What are more activities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: why tho.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
why tho.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
How do I enjoy playing Pokemon again? What are more activities I can do on the game series?
>Pic related
>>
>>32435932
It depends on what you enjoyed about the games to begin with.
Try some romhacks, maybe.
>>
you cant
once you realize just how much pokemon sucks its impossible to enjoy any more
just play other games instead
>>
shiny hunt. wifi battle. the possibilities are endless.
>>
Play spinoffs
>>
>>32435932
See
>>32437803
Play Colosseum or Gale of Darkness. Whenever I feel the series sucking those are the ones I always go back to for a fun time
>>
>>32435932

Play with shitmons and take it less seriously. Restart or put it down once you finish the main game. Don't try to squeeze out what isn't there.

Pokemon is a dumb romp of a kids game, and trying to make it anything more is the source of /vp/'s suffering.
>>
File: pet.png (61KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
pet.png
61KB, 500x337px
>>32435932
Try out different battle formats. VGC17 was tons of fun when I played. If you don't have a 3DS/Sun/Moon, you can use Pokemon Showdown.

Try a nuzlocke or some other specific ruleset and play through one of your favorite gens. If you have friends that are into the game, try and play with them. Soul Links look pretty dece, would love to try it out myself.
>>
>>32435932
The Mystery Dungeon games are pretty cool and can give you a new appreciation of certain Pokemon, like Bidoof.
>>
I started playing the TCG online. Completely reinvigorated my love of the franchise.
>>
>>32435932
If your 3ds is hacked, maybe some CIAs of gen I-III romhacks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.