[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>users of the Surge abilities no longer benefit from that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1462109335077.png (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462109335077.png
55KB, 300x300px
>users of the Surge abilities no longer benefit from that terrain themselves
There, I balanced the Tapus
>>
File: subtle no.gif (1010KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
subtle no.gif
1010KB, 500x248px
Right, just like how Drizzle, Drought, Snow Warning, and Sand Stream users shouldn't get the passive effects either. Why would you even run the Surge abilities since the turns your own team can use are minimal and instead only serve to benefit the opponent for the most part?
>>
>>32432703
The difference is the other non-mega Drizzle and Drought users are shitmons so the buff they get to their STAB attacks don't put them over the top
>>
>Koko goes RU, the movie, based on a book, based on a true story.
>>
>>32432652
>surge abilities trigger when that pokemon faints
>>
>>32432652
You could also revert how they work.

Misty terrain is the only one that doesn't boost the power of fairy type moves by 50%, instead it halves the power of dragon type moves by 50%.

You could make the other 3 terrains to work in a similar way: electric could decrease damage from steel or water type moves by 50% instead of raising the power of electric type moves, grassy could decrease the power of ground or poison type moves by 50%, psychic could decrease the power of dark or ghost, etc.

The terrains would have very different applications if that were the case tho
>>
>>32432652
Let's just fuck over Bulu and Fini for no fucking reason.
>>
>>32432652
Alolan Raichu will then be a worse Raichu except for the Aloraichium Z.
>>
>>32432652
The Tapus aren't even that broken. They're balanced to the point that without their terrains, they'll be on pair with RU and UU pokemon.
>>
>>32433168
Not Fini. Fini would still be OU.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.