[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dammit Game Freak, just embrace the power creep and give my boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1474996679860.jpg (79KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1474996679860.jpg
79KB, 1032x774px
Dammit Game Freak, just embrace the power creep and give my boy Dragon Dance. You've already thrown all hope of balance out the window. Come on, how bad could it get?
>>
File: 1490988050583.jpg (50KB, 700x666px) Image search: [Google]
1490988050583.jpg
50KB, 700x666px
Did the introduction of Fairy types impacted Garchomp's viability? No? Then never.
>>
>>32431986
First class ticket to Ubers.
Megachomp also gets better despite still being outclassed by regular Chomp.
>>
>>32432756
Wasn't there a chart for the december 2016 competition and chomp was in 1st place, while the tapu's/ultra beasts filled the 2nd-10th place?

Not even four extra fairy types could stop him from being the king of ground types-(megamence has the king of the dragon crown)
>>
>>32431986
>Come on, how bad could it get?
Chomp not getting DDance is the only thing holding it back from fucking everything in the ass.
>>
>>32431986

Literally speed boost.
>>
File: seriously.png (11KB, 446x272px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
11KB, 446x272px
>>32434392
Thanks for proving my point. The fact that Salamence needs a disgustingly broken mega to be on top just shows that Chomp's high BST is carefully distributed enough to keep up with the power creep of more checks and counters(actually thanks to Z-moves I don't think any offensive threat would have strong counters anymore) thrown at it in future gens.
>>
>>32431986
>DDance
>not Pure Power
Go big or go home.
>>
>>32431986
Dugtrio = Garchomp
They are both A on the viability rankings, some garchompfag will probably post some bait picture anyways
>>
>>32431986
We'll, I've been seeing more dugtrios and less and less garchomps in OU. Garchomp has become less relevant in OU. Don't cry, Dragonfags, but stuff like mamoswine kills it and dugtrio is so threatening
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>32434940
>>
>>32432756

This is a better design than Mega-Chomp
>>
>>32434392
Garchomp still hangs around the top 3 all the time.

>megamence has the king of the dragon crown
That is the equivalent of being the King of Hobo's,

Dragon type is at the moment arguably one of the worst types in the entire game as of Gen 7 easily in the bottom 3.

It offensively has no coverage and does fuck all against two of the most powerful types. Whilst defensively it is a blanket check against FWG it's at the cost of being weak to two of the best offensive typings in the game right now.

It's even more evident in Doubles based formats where Garchomps don't run any Dragon STAB at all. Garchomp is used more for virtue of being a non-slow assed Ground type.
>>
>>32434392

Mega-mence is great in everything but the actual battle, thanks to most teams having Tapus, Steels, and/or Cress making it almost useless to have as a mega. It's why Zard-Y is the most used mega now.
>>
>Steel is SE against Dragon now
What happens
>>
>>32435216
>Buffing Steel
How about no.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.