[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this thing made little kids cry about what an ugly abomination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: literally a fursuiter.png (579KB, 699x1280px) Image search: [Google]
literally a fursuiter.png
579KB, 699x1280px
>this thing made little kids cry about what an ugly abomination it has become
>it's also the thing that started the gen 7 starterwars
>not only that but even japan and its creators hate its guts
Now defend THIS
>>
>>32428759
*puts assault vest on Incineroar*
>>
No, that was dumb owlfags bragging about their starter and more dumb starterfags fanning the flames
>>
>>32428759
There's nothing to defend
>>
>>32428759
>made little kids cry
?
>>
>>32428780
Yup.

Really, owlcucks are to blame for the sad state of things. I laugh seeing Decidueye get left out of merchandise and how desperate they are when Incineroar got to be in movie 20.

Incineroar's just a tiger standing up and haters don't want to accept that.
>>
>>32428780
No it was definitely Luchalitten fags spamming >70 speed OWLFAGS BTFO
shortly before it was discovered Incineroar was even slower. The quick reversal on that topic made both sides feel like they had fuel to "win" the starter wars.

And of course trannyfags are off in their own corner fapping to their gay seal.
>>
>>32428759
gonna need some source on that
Like you were to give me one, this is just another daily bait thread
>>
File: 1493296098751.gif (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493296098751.gif
358KB, 640x480px
>>32428759
>>
>>32428780
>>32428798
We? We are the ones who's somehow starting the starter wars? May I remind you that we're the victims here? All we ever did was defend ourselves from sealfags and catfags.
>>
>>32428808
I'm glad you're so eager to do revisionist history, but no, owlcucks got cucked in design, in stats, and now merchandise and shilling from GF.

Stay mad, owlcuck. Maybe Decidueye will get an episode in the anime as pokemon of the day!
>>
>>32428817
Please continue to prove my points, especially how you tried to claim that we're """"""""""""""""""revisioning"""""""""""""""""" history.
>>
how do you know the creators hate inceneroar?
>>
>>32428824
I guess you forgot leak season when owlcucks were bashing the other two until stat reveals, huh.

Then it got glorious seeing you all BTFO and the tables turn. I'll always say you deserve bashing.

Enjoy your fursuit owl, buddy.
>>
>>32428759

Yet it was put in as the 7th Gen pokemon along with Marshadow for the anniversary Movie.

Fuck off.
>>
>>32428765
Kinda made me kek. Still you are a bara, so fuck off.
>>32428797
Multiple people have posted here that their sisters/brothers/whatever cried after it evolved.
>>32428805
>>32428832
>>32428844
Ever seen the shitty official art of it or the garbage merch? Clear sign that they are already sick off it. Also the reason it is in the movie is that they won't have to show this abomination in the anime too.
>>
>>32428798
>using the term haters
You are the problem.
>>
>>32428780
You're stupid if you didn't think it started with Poppliofags and them arguing over Ballio before the starter evoline reveals

Dipshit
>>
>32428978
>No source only shitty ''speculation''
here's your (you)
>>
>People pretending all three starters are a-ok

If they were so a-ok, we wouldn't even be having all these starter wars in the first place. Rational people who don't want starter wars simply leave these boards or entirely stop talking about these mons entirely.

All three fanbases stink by default, but they also stink for a reason.
>>
>>32428759
>>32428780
You're both wrong. Greninja started starterwars.
>>
>this thing made little kids cry about what an ugly abomination it has become
That's true, there was a story here about a kid who cried when her Torracat evolved, but that's really the only case, I don't know where you got "kids" from.
You're not allowed to talk about that if you weren't here during leak season, but that makes you automatically better than the owlfags who were here, so good one you, you're not the same level of cancer they were.
It's Masuda's favorite gen 7 starter, and it's also very much liked in japan, it's plushie is selling well too, not to mention including it in the 20th anniversary movie, do you know how important that is? do you know how many people are going to watch it? they wouldn't just throw it in there if they hate it.
>>
>all these fags saying gen 7 or gen 6 started starterwars
You know it, the real original starter war was Gen 1.
>>
>>32429115
>blaming Gen1

It was the only Gen with 3 cool starters, people love them all and there is no reason to fight over it.
>>
Opinions: The Thread
>>
>>32429169
I don't agree
>>
The fight was actually started by owlcucks falseflagging as fursuitfags falseflagging as sealguckers falsflagging as fursuitfags to make the fursuitfags look bad and trigger the owlcucks.
>>
>>32429075
Phoxfags like you did.
>>
>>32429142
>It was the only Gen with 3 cool starters
That was gen 3. Gen 1 had Venusaur.
>>
>>32429341
And gen 4. Unless Infernape outclassing Blaziken prevented the flawlessness of the starter group. And even then, at least Infernape shared the same inspiration as Goku.
>>
>>32429201
Well that's just your opinion, man.
>>
>>32428978
>Multiple people have posted here that their sisters/brothers/whatever cried after it evolved.

And how many of them also chose Litten?
>>
File: .jpg (61KB, 1178x221px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
61KB, 1178x221px
>>32428780
Oh go and fucking neck yourself, you stupid fucking retard. It was shitposters with way too much time on their hands, falseflagging from all the sides to get (You). The fact retards like you are UNIRONICALLY spouting the bullshit they started is a testament to how fucking awful this shithole is.
>>
>>32429341
>Sceptile
>non-Mega Blaziken
>cool
Back to /v/eddit, Hoennigger.
>>
>>32429475
Mega-Blaziken is atrocious, regular Blaziken is perfect.

Also:
>h-he like things that I don't like, woah! Mom!! G-go back to r-re-reddit fag
>>
>>32429517
Regular Blaziken is furbait for niggers, Mega-Blaziken actually looks like a martial artist and is one of the few good things to come from Kalos. Hoenniggers are literally the worst fanbase in all of Pokemon and do not belong on /vp/.
>>
>>32429652
>I'll repeatedly use the word nigger to to fit in that'll work!

Expand you vocabulary you mong
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.