[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work for Nintendo Korea the next Pokemon Games called Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tt.png (66KB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
tt.png
66KB, 230x250px
I work for Nintendo Korea
the next Pokemon Games called Pokémon Angular Diamond and Pokémon Circle Pearl

New Story Mode
UB have a Mystery
New Mega and Z Move incoming
Dawn and Lucas have a New Look
Similar to the Delta Episode, There is equal to 3 "Moonlight Episode" "Sunshadow Episode" and "Prismmystery Episode"
>>
>>32427064
we don't care about any on that, give us info on the battle frontier
>>
>>32427075
Battle Froentier is back and is even bigger than before. I addition to that you can find something similar to the BW2 world tournament where you can challenge every single important character from the past games.
>>
File: 585px-094Gengar.png (230KB, 585x599px) Image search: [Google]
585px-094Gengar.png
230KB, 585x599px
>>32427064
I work for Nintendo Europe
the next Pokemon Games called Pokémon Venus and Pokémon Mercury

New Story Mode
UB have been nerfed
Player avatars are even more customizable
Game balance is improved a bit
New typing: 40keks type
>>
>>32427064
I work for Nintendo Indonesia
the next Pokemon Games called Pokémon Royal Blue and Pokémon Regal Red

UB have a Mystery
Red and Blue have a New Look
Battle Frontier expanded
World Pokemon Tournament is back and expanded
Poketch returns with improved apps
>>
>>32427064
I work for the Nintendo London
the next Pokemon Games called Pokémon Male and Pokémon female

The Story Mode now have replayable chapters and there ae 3 different main storylines depending on your sex
UB of this new region are now part of the normal fauna
New Mega for Lucario, Flygon and the 4th Generation Starters, among the others
A lot of customization
Now you can customize to some extent your own pokémon
Two new Types:

Light Type - strong against ghost, dark and bug. Weak against ice, rock and steel (ice is immune to Light)

Wind Type - strong against electric, rock and ground. Weak against ice and flying (fire is immune to wind)

Some old pokémon have new typings

13 new regional forms from Johto and Unova
>>
>>32427171
I work for Pokemon Bangladesh and I know you're lying. Fire is WEAK to Wind, not immune.
>>
>>32427171
I work for Nintendo London and i'm your Boss

I've got no news for this retarded board, but you are fired!
>>
>>32427190
Ok, let's join this train of nonsense...i'm pretty sure that fire is immune to wind is because wind can make a fire stronger, not extinguish it.
>>
>>32427190
No no, i'm sure that Fire is Immune to Wind. You are lying because we don't have a section of Pokémon in Bangladesh.
>>
>>32427261
That's terrible logic. Most small flames (the kind featured in attacks) are put out by gusts of wind -- a common trope.

I could see an ability called Wildfire or something that increases power of Fire-type moves if hit with a Wind attack, though.
>>
>>32427171
>I work for Nintendo London
> The Story Mode now have

Mmm ooook!
>>
>>32427294
I agree with you, i was just joining the nonsense lol
>>
>>32427294
>>32427261
>>32427190
>>32427306

Ok now you got the wrong thing in order to not be recognized. Fire type is not immune to Wind...i'm really sorry for that...as a demonstration of remorse, i'll give you more true details on the next games.
>>
>>32427294
Well if we really want to put a logic to this conglomerate of shit, small flames belongs to a couple of very weak fire attacks. Most of the fire type attacks require a huge ammount of flames.
>>
>>32427333
And metals conduct electricity so Electric attacks should do double damage. Can't apply logic to Pokemon haha
>>
>>32427106
>>32427143
>>32427171
See, you just committed the classic blunder of fake leaks: Assuming modern Gamefreak will do more than the barest minimum to shit out a game. Game Freak is now hilariously lazy, and that would take effort.
More convincing leaks have statements like "Re-used assets", "Streamlined", and "is there"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.