[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you experiencing any pleasure from the death of PokeTubers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 222.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Are you experiencing any pleasure from the death of PokeTubers life styles because of the Youtube bubble bursting?
>>
I had no idea there was a Youtube bubble until now, or that it was bursting.
I don't really give a shit though.
>>
Says more that you care so much.
>>
>>32425113
fpbp
>>
>>32425108
I like to watch Adrive sometimes, but he's been screwing himself by trying to "expand" his content to things besides Pokemon, especially during such an unstable time. Besides shiny reactions, he has no actual playthroughs going on besides his crappy roblox series which he said himself is making him lose subscribers. I know he isn't as effected by youtube as much since he is primarily a twitch streamer, but he has been streaming the already mentioned roblox and Breath of the Wild, and he plans on playing Overwatch(which he begged Blizzard for a free copy of and failed) and MK8.

The games are good , but I feel like he's alienating his audience, especially after 3-4 years of solely Pokemon related content. I leave the stream as soon as he ends a shiny hunt and plays a non-Pokemon game. I think he's over confident in himself as seen in how he has plans for his wife to leave her job and "work" for him even though they'll lose their health insurance. I like his content, but he himself can sometimes be annoying, especially when he sings, but for the most part he's a good guy who has a passion for Pokemon and I wish him the best in these tough times. If he looses sight of what attracts people to his channel and starts to play whatever he wants though, people will leave, especially the few older fans who are the only reason he can make twitch semi-reliable income. Children watching on youtube used to make a creator a decent buck, but in this Twitch exodus where ads are fewer and streamers mainly rely on Subs and donations, underage viewers will be no help at all.
>>
File: 1491849010279.jpg (404KB, 544x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491849010279.jpg
404KB, 544x750px
>>32425193
>>
I don't watch Youtube for anything more than trailers. What's happening? Is the cancer dying?
>>
>>32425193
That ends up being a problem when you build your channel and audience around one game or series, when you try to branch out to other stuff you enjoy, very few people will watch it, since it's not what they came to your channel to watch. That being said, if you do build around only one thing, you'll burn out eventually and crash and hate the thing you built up your entire channel around. Finding the balance between what you want to play and what people will watch is the key, I think.
That being said, I don't really watch him, think shiny hunting streams often aren't all that interesting(relies very heavily upon the streamer to be entertaining), and have no clue what would be so interesting about Roblox of all things to make a series around.
>>
>>32425193
>watching someone look for shinies for """entertainment"""
>>
>>32425193
Can you imagine one game being your job? The reason a lot of full time youtubers start making content of other games is because they have no free time to play anything else otherwise
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.