[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw DP remakes will be on 3DS >MORE fucking 240p with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: Gez0e.gif (136KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Gez0e.gif
136KB, 500x281px
>mfw DP remakes will be on 3DS
>MORE fucking 240p with shitty visuals in 2018
>with double battles at GLORIOUS single digit fps

Pls no, Platinum was my favorite game and I don't fucking want the remakes to be on that shit-ass handheld.

Switch or bust
>>
>>32419902
>Switch or bust
Never ever. It will be on the 3ds, anon.
>>
>>32419916
Why would DP remakes be on the 3ds, which can still play the originals?
>>
>>32419926
This
>>
>>32419926
Game Freak.
>>
>>32419926

>Why would RB remakes be on GBA, which can still play the originals?
>>
>>32419926
Gamefreak are a bunch of greedy fags who are going to squeeze another game out from the 3DS before it dies.

Just like B2W2.
The only thing we can hope is that they make S2M2 or whatever the fuck, and leave the remake alone for the Switch
>>
>>32419938
They didn't make oras in gen 5.
>>
>>32419939
Because you couldn't transfer mons from those games. Without FRLG a whole portion of the pokedex would have been unavailable

>>32419942
If they want to squeeze more out of the 3ds then they'll make sm2 so they can reuse assets instead of modeling another region. They'll save that effort for a new console, since the 3ds already had its remake.
>>
>>32419939
To calm all the triggered Kanto babies who got mad that they couldn't transfer their Pokemon from RB to RS
>>
Didn't they recently hire people to make Vita/Wii U-tier 3D models? That pretty much tells they're working on Switch
>>
>>32420051
Yep they did, but switch deniers will tell you that it doesn't mean anything
>>
>>32419902
Sinnoh remakes will be shit no matter what handheld they're on if Masuda or Ohmori are in charge. Don't get your hopes up and just try to steel yourself for the inevitable wave of "[everything from Platinum] was never good! These Diamond and Pearl remakes are the definitive Sinnoh games!" after tons of little things are cut out and the region is butchered with no third version improvements. Expect Flint to only have two Fire-types again.
>>
>>32420051

Why do they need those when the current models are already Wii U/Vita tier?
>>
>>32419926
Because they're easy and cheap to make and are going to sell a fucking lot nonetheless.
>>
>>32419902
>Platinum was my favorite game
Wew fucking lad that's.some shit taste

It's kind of hard to make good remakes out of shitty games, so DP remakes will probably be terrible. Just accept it and move on.
>>
>>32420234
what's your favorite game, anon?
>>
>>32420243
Why does it matter?
>>
>>32420234
Platinum was this franchise's peak.

Sorry you're some faggot redditor with shit taste.
You probably think gen 6 was good too.
>>
>>32419926
Have people actually played DS games on the 3ds?

I actually bought a DS because the games look unplayable on the 3ds. There are two options; big and blurry, or tiny and sharp. Both options are terrible. Even with the lower quality screen on the DS it makes the games playable.
>>
>>32420260
>Platinum was this franchise's peak.
To be the "peak" it has to be a good game

>Sorry you're some faggot redditor with shit taste.
There's no better indicator of a newfag redditor than calling someone else "a redditor" for no reason.

>You probably think gen 6 was good too
I don't since I base my opinions on how good the game is, rather than blind nostalgia
>>
>>32420273
Platinum is good, though. No amount of shitposting is going to change that. Only because you're trying to be a faggot contrarian for the sake of being unique and special, doesn't mean your opinion is fact.
Shitpost all you want, but everyone knows the trifecta of Pokemon are Platinum, HGSS and B2W2.
>>
>>32420260
The only reedemable thing about gen 4 was HGSS. General opinion is changing now because people whose first games were DPPt are finally old enough to post here.
>>
>2018

No, it's be this year, 2017. Next year is Gen VIII on Switch.
>>
>>32420312
If there was going to be a new Pokemon game this year, it would have been revealed already.
>>
>>32420288
>muh postgame legendary catching
>>
>>32420323
We're not talking about Sun/Moon here.
>>
>>32420316
ORAS was announced in May and released in November
>>
>>32419902
>>mfw DP remakes will be on 3DS

Except they won't.

Remakefags need to be gassed.
>>
>>32420316
Eh, I'd say we still have May for an announcement.
>>
>>32420316
ORAS was a May reveal.
>>
>>32419902
We don't even know if the 3DS will make it into 2018. I doubt it.
>>
>>32420375
It definitely will, at least in Japan.
>>
>>32420398
Japan will hold on to anything. Heck they stil play the vita over there
>>
>>32420520
well the Vita actually has games in Japan
>>
File: 1486746853619.png (52KB, 690x548px)
1486746853619.png
52KB, 690x548px
>>32420108
This, all the people shits on GF but they made the best models between alll the games on the 3ds platformer.
>>
>>32420108
>>32420646
Because Pokemon models are all they need for a game.

No NPCs, trainers, objects, environments, etc.
>>
>>32419902
The remakes will probably be for the next portable console (not switch of course). The next games, the sequel of sun&moon/the third title will still be on 3ds.
>>
>>32420690
>the next portable console (not switch of course)

Give up
>>
>>32419902
>DP remakes only 3 years after ORAS(S)
>only one hardware gen later
>with next to no hype and fan pressure
Nah
>>
>>32420690
>The next portable console

The switch is literally a portable console, you can't be this dense
>>
>>32420288
>Platinum is good, though. No amount of shitposting is going to change that.
Wew lad

>Only because you're trying to be a faggot contrarian for the sake of being unique and special
Platinum usually revolves around the fourth or fifth place slot in /vp/'s favorite game polls, rivaling SM and BW.

Platinun certainly isn't bad. I'm not arguing that it is. The thing is it's by no means the best. If you look at some of the best and most critically-acclaimed Pokemon games, you'll notice that they all excel at at least one aspect, are good enough in the other aspects, and have few or no flaws. For example, BW2 had an extensive dex, great postgame, and decent everything else. HGSS had an extensive postgame and a great region.

Platinum doesn't really excel at anything other than postgame. Not only is that really its only plus, it's plagued by a number of problems including game speed, music, region, story, and the evil team.

Overall it doesn't have enough good qualities to make up for its flaws. Obviously you have nostalgia for gem 4 and that's fine (who doesn't have nostalgia for their childhood games) but its important to still look at things objectively.
>>
I don't want DiaPer remakes. You fags know that they will be the worst games in the series, right? Not that it will stop them from selling.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.