[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post objective facts: SM would be watchable if Ash wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: sm-ed.webm (963KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sm-ed.webm
963KB, 640x360px
ITT: We post objective facts: SM would be watchable if Ash wasn't the main character.
>>
>>32414317
Pokemon would be better with Prof Oak as protag
>>
>>32414317
Who would be the main character then? Comedy relief waifu? Let's be real here, the anime is hot garbage and has been. it needs a complete overhaul with absolutely everything.
>>
>>32414369
Anime doesn't need to be good, it's always been a glorified advert and that's all it is ever going to be since it does that job fine.
>>
>>32414369
Sun or Chicken could've taken that spot.
>>
>>32414376
Oh really? Most anime are a glorified advert and they're fine.
>>
File: 4a0.jpg (119KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
4a0.jpg
119KB, 928x718px
>>32414369
>Who would be the main character then?

BURASTO
>>
>>32414317
>SM would be watchable if Ash wasn't the main character.
And add a new character to make them act dumb.
>>
It's shit
>>
File: 15keks.jpg (30KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
15keks.jpg
30KB, 540x509px
>>32414317
>"post objective facts"
>posts opinion
I agree with you though
>>
Here's an objective fact for ya:
The anime would be watchable if it was literally just Generations.
The current anime and the previous anime are both garbage, so it's obvious that "changing the formula" doesn't work, what works is all of the writers being fucking fired and replaced with people who are competent.
>>
Objective fact:
Incineroar is shit, both in terms of design and viability
>>
>>32414792
But we need to see how long it'll take for Ash to win a league.
>>
>>32414792
Generations is the most painful thing I have ever watched. Because it is so good, and it's painful just knowing that all these little plot slices will never be fully made or expanded upon.
>>
>>32414317
Anyone older than 12 who watches the Pokemon anime is probably autistic.
>>
>>32414827
Surprised there even is older audiences still watching it. They need to quit since the series sucks.
>>
>>32414827
This. You can't save the pokemon anime, give it up.
>>
>>32414803
if they made a longer version of it, it would probably go to hell because they wouldn't want to spend too much money

th-that's what I tell myself
>>
>>32414861
So? It doesn't need to be long, just to fucking tell it's plot and be done.
>>
>>32414852
>>32414858
Samefag.
>>
I hate Sun and Moon, but I don't think a Generations show would be any better. That shit was on the opposite end of the trash spectrum. Sun and Moon is crap because it's completely aimless and boring, limiting itself with a completely mundane setting. Generations was crap because it took itself way too seriously and felt like it was ticking off a bunch of boxes on an anime stereotype checklist.

Why is it so hard for them to make a lighthearted, fun pokemon adventure with an ongoing story where stuff actually happens?
>>
I only see in this thread edgy teens who needs and wants to put an edgy and gary stu character as a protagonist.
If only they watch the anime and try to understand how it works before throw shit like a pigs...
Seriously, are a lot of animes with waifus and a bara or bishounen protagonists who make a drama because reasons out, go for they!!!
>>
>>32415157
define lighthearted.

preschool show lighthearted

random show lighthearted

disney renaissance lighthearted
>>
>>32414317
Not only SM, every season would be better, if Ash wasn´t the main character.
>>
>>32415076
Similar opinions doesn't equal sameflagging.
>>32415157
>Generations was crap because it took itself way too seriously and felt like it was ticking off a bunch of boxes on an anime stereotype checklist.
Thought you love the edge.
>>
>>32414317
So would XY
>>
>>32415283
>posts almost exactly one minute apart
>>
>>32414376
I don't see why they can't have two anime series, one to be a glorified advert, and one that's actually decent. It's not as if they can't afford to do it.
>>
The official art for new pokemon is shit. They're static and two dimensional. They need someone who knows how to add shading and draw more dynamic poses.

>Yungoos' head is literally a circle copy/pasted onto it's body
>Bruxish - I'll just draw it side on DOING NOTHING
>A-Sandslah's arm is awkwardly pasted on top one of it's spikes
>>
File: ASlash.png (177KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ASlash.png
177KB, 400x400px
>>32416518
Alolan Sandslash's arms are frozen inside of its ice. It still looks bad in the art, but it's intentional.
>>
>>32416476
Anon, let them focus on getting money from kids. Obviously they don't give a damn about the older audiences.
>>
>>32416518
I think I first noticed that the art was going to shit when I saw the Mega Salamence art. It looks fucking awful.
>>
>>32414317
Yes, Is a reality are 20 long years: he has not won an official Pokémon league and take the first step to become Pokémon Master.

Red and any male protagonist are better Pokémon trainer than Ash.
>>
Ash: Twenty years have passed... But I do not age. Time has lost its effect on me... Yet the suffering continues. The Pokemon Company's grasp chokes the past, present and future. Hope... Is lost. Gotta get back, back to the past. Pokemon Trainer Ash.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.