[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someme redpill me on Comfey from SM? Someone in a pkmn centre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 764Comfey.png (461KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
764Comfey.png
461KB, 1280x1280px
Can someme redpill me on Comfey from SM? Someone in a pkmn centre in the second(?) Island tells you that Comfey is a special Mon but then he trails off and says "you'll see why!". I played through the game with Comfey in my party because of that but I never figured out why it was special. I thought I noticed that it inhibited pokemon from calling for help but I couldn't be sure if that was it.
>>
>>32411974
That guy's just being a shitter, anon. Comfey's just an ordinary rare mon, though it does have a nice signature ability and move.
>>
>>32411979
This

Comfey doesn't really have anything interesting aside from priority succ and a signature move for healing its allies. It doesn't trigger anything special in-game either.
>>
>>32411991
>>32411979
What's the special ability and move?
>>
>>32411993
Ability is Triage, which gives it +3 priority on any healing move it uses (including attacks like Draining Kiss).

Signature move is Floral Healing, which restores 50% of an ally's HP, or 66% in Grassy Terrain. It only works on an ally though, not Comfey itself.
>>
>>32411993
Triage boosts the priority of healing or draining moves, and Floral Healing is a clone of Heal Pulse that has its strength boosted in Grassy Terrain.
>>
>>32412013
Floral Healing heals comfey in singles, but Comfey cannot target itself with floral healing in doubles. So Floral healing is a better recovery than synthesis in singles, but carrying both Floral healing and synthesis in doubles allows you to have the options to heal Comfey and its allies.
>>
>>32412681
It's like Heal Pulse and Accupressure meshed together, then.
>>
>>32411974
You have to win the league 20 times with it in your party and fighting all challengers.
>>
Thanks guys...

Another question: what's the deal with the rippling rocks? They never really have rare pokemon like they're supposed to, so what's the deal?
>>
>>32413893
There's a higher chance of finding rarer mons in rippling water than in non-rippling water. I think it's usually like a 5-20% chance of catching something rare, compared to 1% when it isn't rippling. Sometimes you can fish up some items like Pearls and Bottle Caps in rippling spots too.

Couldn't you just Google these sorts of questions though?
>>
>>32411974
Comfey is so cute. And looks fluffy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.