[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /vp/, my mom says I have to share this with you. But whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Okay /vp/, my mom says I have to share this with you. But whatever you do, DON'T save, got it?
>>
>>32410847
Doing hax and saving, anon-nikka~
>>
But I caught this weird missingno thing?
>>
hey anon I know you said not to save but I saw you chose Bulbasaur and didn't want your friends to make fun of you, so I restarted and chose Charmander for u.
Ur welcome!!!
>>
>>32410847
So I didn't use the menu to save but when I went to the computer in the Pokemon center I think it saved the game?
>>
>>32410847
>i saved your data on a city that all call the glitch city.. IDK why
>>
>>32410847
I smashed it and got you dragon quest senpai.
Hope you enjoy the better game.
>>
>>32410847
you know I actually miss playing these games. Not because they were the best or any other genwunner reason.

Just because I was a kid and this shit felt magical. E.g. the old ads for this game, I donĀ“t know why, but it feels so much better than today.
>>
>Sneakily playing Pokemon under the covers with a flashlight way past your bedtime

Anyone know these feels?
>>
>>32412726

i didn't get into pokemon until i was 30
>>
>>32411926
Yeah as a kid this was insane. Nobody should hand this much power over to a kid. It clearly leads to autism.
>>
I grinded my Blastoise up to level 100, using digletts because I liked how they gave you 100 exp. points each so I could count how many to the next level, even if it was like 200. It soothed my autism
>>
File: lc8000.jpg (25KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
lc8000.jpg
25KB, 256x256px
>>32412726

dog
>>
>>32412726
Or long car trips dreading the setting sun.
>>
>>32413198
>Green GBC
>Worm light

I had that same setup.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.