[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're a new pokemon trainer, you have the chance to choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Poke_Ball_Interior.png (64KB, 220x167px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Poke_Ball_Interior.png
64KB, 220x167px
You're a new pokemon trainer, you have the chance to choose ANY pokemon you want because your dad is the boss of team rocket or whatever. Who do you choose?
>>
>>32403944
>itt: name your pokebro
>>
Farfetch'd
>>
>>32403950
Not really since you have to think about going through a whole region with that pokemon
>>
>>32403944
Charmander
>>
>>32403944
which region do i live in?
>>
>>32403944
Mega Fug
>>
Lapras so I can float around and shit
>>
>>32403944
Dratini or shuckle, cant decide, probs would just flip a coin
>>
>>32403944
Cyndaquil and froakie

My dad's fucking Giovanni he'll get me two pokemon if I ask him to
>>
>>32403944
ANY pokemon? Mewtwo or Arceus.
>>
sneasel bro
>>
>>32403944
Beldum
>>
>>32403944
Larvitar or Aron
>>
Latios
>>
A Lucario that's proud of its power.
>>
>>32403944
Aron. It shitstomps normal types giving me an early advantage, allowing me to diversify early. Aggron can serve as a damn fine HM slave in a pinch, having that Sturdy is amazing, and if we are going by theoretical applications of a Pokemon's abilities, not just game rules, the thing can dig out a bitchin' cave house in a few minutes on any given route and can learn a fuckton of moves.
>>
>>32403944
garachomp
>>
Elekid
>>
Growlithe
>>
Fuck.
I want a Larvitar to raise up to a Tyranitar but I know keeping it would mean finding mountains for it to consume and demolish which might not bode well for Mother Nature.
I guess a Mew would be a close second, it's basically Jesus the cat with an attitude.
>>
>>32403973
What's the difference?
>>
>>32403944
>This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter
Victini seems to be the correct choice desu
>>
Cosmoem.
I lift.
>>
File: sableye rocks.png (523KB, 601x856px) Image search: [Google]
sableye rocks.png
523KB, 601x856px
Probably either Banette or Sableye. Both have their advantages and drawbacks...

Banette doesn't require food: only vengeance. My life has been hell due to outside forces (long story) so we'd bro up pretty quickly. Also it's a literal huge stuffed animal. Awesome. They aren't the best fighters, though they are smart and are very good at enduring hardship. These things are very important in my life.

Sableye eat rocks. That's easy enough. They also are very small, even if surprisingly heavy. They have amazing type advantage and level well with good durability. They tend to be shy and either not very bright or just don't understand humans.

Both are ghost types and capable of telepathy. I haven't heard of Sableye possessing things, but they can move things with their minds (ex: rock shield when in mega form). Banette are possessing a stuffed animal already, so the likelihood of it trying to possess me is low as it would leave it's "body" vulnerable to do it.
>>
>>32403944
caterpie
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.