[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think of these newly made carts for replaying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

what do you guys think of these newly made carts for replaying the original games.

these carts don't use batteries so the saves are never lost, is it worth it?
>>
>>32402284
Maybe if ya don't care about counterfeits (not in it for collecting) and/or don't already own them then sure, they're cheap as is plus the battery is just a bonus.
>>
>$10

if you don't care about the bootleg fact, then buy from aliexpress - half the price. same thing
>>
just emulate on your 3ds lol
>>
This exist for the gba games?
>>
>>32402464
yes. look on aliexpress with "pokemon gba" or "pokemon game" ...way more cartridge hits as with the real names like ruby
>>
>>32402284

I wouldn't mind if they used the actual artwork. Pulling some Deviantart-lookin' bullshit just ruins the whole thing.
>>
If you prefer the feel of using GBC/GBA hardware to play then sure.

I think that'd be the only reason though, anything past GBA can emulate it so the battery solution is otherwise pointless. I use my PSP just because I like the wide screen and button layout.
>>
>>32402284
Can they be played with Stadium 2? Can you trade and battle between normal versions? Of yes to both I'm buying.
>>
>>32402736
Technically there's no reason you can't, but some of them suck and don't get read properly. I know there's an issue with some fake GBA carts not registering properly when you try to Pak Transfer with a DS game.
>>
File: OlivineCity_nite.png (32KB, 659x521px) Image search: [Google]
OlivineCity_nite.png
32KB, 659x521px
>>32402284
Don't bother unless it's for hacks, the internal clock doesn't work and that's one of the best parts of gen II games, night is comfy as fuck but you don't want it all the time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.