[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9529.jpg (83KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9529.jpg
83KB, 750x423px
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't think Pokemon is moving to the switch next gen.
>>
>>32398393
It won't. The switch is already flopping.
Wait till the honeymoon season is over. There'll probably be a new handheld only console somewhere next year and that's where Pokemon is staying. If not it will stay on the 3DS.
>>
>>32398393
The Switch isn't really a handheld, though. It's a portable console.
>>
>Implying it won't be on the 4DS
>>
How old is this image and where did it originate from?
>>
>>32398393
>Late 2018 predict
-Mainline Pokemon switch
-NS 128gb Model 299$
-NS 32gb Model 249$
>>
>>32398393
>>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't think Pokemon is moving to the switch next gen.
>think

"Think" is the wrong word OP, it implies opinion or speculation. Pokemon on the Switch was confirmed a month ago, at this point the people claiming it's not happening have either been living under a rock, or are in denial because they're unemployed manchildren butthurt that you can't buy game consoles with good boy points. We go through this shit every time Pokemon moves to a new system.

>>32398412
>>32398416
>>32398422
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/20/new-pokmon-switch-horizon-game-freak-recruiting-console-project/

Sorry faggots, looks like you'll have to get a job.

>inb4 astounding feats of mental gymnastics to explain how "globally popular RPG" could possibly refer to anything other than pokemon
>>
Switch or no Switch, I highly doubt Gen 8 will be on the 3DS.
>>
>>32398855
no one thinks gen 8 will be on the 3ds. OP is just shitposting like usual
>>
>>32398412
>Switch
>Flopping
Come on son, try harder...
>>
>>32398844
>>inb4 astounding feats of mental gymnastics to explain how "globally popular RPG" could possibly refer to anything other than pokemon
Who need mental gymnastics when we have proof that a game isn't in development?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB8EskmscKg
>>
>there are people who think that just because you can take it outside means it's replacing their handheld business
>there are people ignoring Nintendo specifically calling it a home console that's separate from the 3DS
>>
It hilarious how fucking dumb people are.

Of course Pokemon is coming to the fucking Switch. It'll be a major system seller!
>>
>>32399185
If being a major system seller mattered then consoles would have had Pokemon years ago
>>
>>32398844
How does this prove it's a main game?

I remember the exact same fucking thing happening on the wiiu and the game turned out to be pokken lol how fucking exciting
>>
>>32398393
>bulbasaur and squirtle are the size of ants

Yeah...
>>
>>32399241
GameFreak didn't work on Pokken.
>>
>>32399251
It was an example use your fucking head pokken isn't the only spin off.
>>
>>32399265
GameFreak hasn't worked on any of the spin-offs. Only the main series. Please use your head as well, Anon.
>>
>>32399222
>what is Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness
>>
>>32399278
spinoffs
>>
>>32399265
which spin-off did game freak work on, again? you'll have to remind me.
>>
>>32398412
>There'll probably be a new handheld only console somewhere next year
there wont
>>
>>32399402
Genius sonority is composed of old game freak devs, they're just under a different name
>>
>>32399455
Still not Game Freak, and this was Game Freak's job listing.
>>
>>32398393
Anyone who thinks otherwise is in blatant denial but I'm more worried about S2M2/Eclipse/DP remakes being on 3DS instead of Switch.
>>
I hope it does, just because it means that Nintendo will stop with the two console bullshit and I only need one console to play their games. Also, Nintendo released the 2DS so that people would have a cheap way to play Pokemon at launch. Maybe they'll do the same with the Switch and release a Switch variant with no detachable controllers and better battery life.
>>
>>32399460
true
>>
>people complain about SM technical limitations
>but still want a new game in 3ds because daddy already buy them a 3ds on christmas
>>
File: IMG_20170425_122149.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170425_122149.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
Its real
>>
File: IMG_9103.jpg (43KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9103.jpg
43KB, 500x667px
>>32399132
Game developer always keep their future titles a secret until release. It's a common business tactic. The fact that you don't know this means you know barely anything about business.
>>
Can't these guys see how terrible it would be if Nintendo created a new handheld?

1) First of all, a lot of persons bought the Switch thinking that'll be the new handheld, making a new one would make those people feel "cheated" and give up on Nintendo.

>"Oh! But they marketed it as a home con-"

Do you really think these people will care about that? It's a home console that you can't take everywhere, so it's also portable and that's what they'll think.

2)The Nintendo Switch is making a lot of money in the japonese market and considerably well in other places, if they keep investing on it, it could one of their most sucessfull console launches.

3) Why would you buy a new handheld, that will probably cost the same price as the discounted Switch, when it has less features and won't be that much powerful?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.