[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big is /vp/? Are there less than 100 people on here? htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ash-ketchum-surprised-forest-1.jpg (96KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
ash-ketchum-surprised-forest-1.jpg
96KB, 620x480px
How big is /vp/? Are there less than 100 people on here?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12820690
>>
File: IMG_0967.png (72KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.png
72KB, 500x196px
>>32396482
Curious why you lurkers don't post. Do you guys comment regularly anywhere online?

The great thing about anonymity for me is that I put my shit opinions and don't have to worry about people holding that against me later down the line. Force a name on me and you'll get not a peep. I'm not even mean or anything here, just got terrible anxiety.
>>
only 12 people on this whole board... cool
>>
>>32396572
I feel the same way anon. Attaching names and shit creates too much drama. It also creates a system where everyone's opinion holds equal weight- unlike forums where only popular user's opinions matter
>>
File: 1464353058332.png (39KB, 209x311px) Image search: [Google]
1464353058332.png
39KB, 209x311px
>>32396482
How dense can you even be to think that /vp/ of all boards on 4chan could have <100 anons lurking or posting at all times? /i/ or /po/ probably wouldn't make it to 100, but vp is definitely one of the more lively boards. You sound like a middleschooler.
>>
>>32396681
/vp/ isnt that big senpai
>>
>>32397052
It's much bigger than 100.
>>
File: not caring.jpg (613KB, 2000x1518px) Image search: [Google]
not caring.jpg
613KB, 2000x1518px
>>32396572
Nothing to add to most of these threads.

Most people don't want to change their opinions on anything here so its not worth trying to convince anyone of anything. As far as sharing goes, I've already shared basically all of it.
>>
>>32397078
Which leak season you came from
>>
>>32396572
For me, its a mix of:
>nothing to contribute
>fear of looking like a dumbass (yep, even as anon)
>don't want to shit up threads
>>
>>32396482
5.3 hours later, 123 people
op's question has been answered
>>
>>32397829
>don't want to shit up threads
You really don't have to worry about that here on /vp/.
>>
>>32396482
Probably 150-200 posters on here total
Pretty sad desu
>>
>>32396572
If a lot of lurkers are like me, then they're older posters who have stopped posting as often as they used to because this board has gone to shit in the past few years. 5 years ago, this board was actually good. The mods banned furfags, waifufags/pedos stayed in one general and people actually discussed the games. The only real problem was genwars but even those weren't as bad as they are now. Usually after a game has been out for a few months, the majority of newcomers go back to /v/ or reddit and the quality of posts increases until the announcement of the new games. But that hasn't been the case for the past few years, especially when Sun and Moon were released.
>>
>>32396482
I lurk for the comfy threads but don't have any OC to contribute.
>>
>>32396572
My reasoning is simple. I don't have anything particularly interesting to add most of the time and I don't care about leaving random posts. I am aware that goes against this site's culture, as posting things that mean nothing is exactly what you're supposed to do here, and while I'm interested in seeing those random posts, I'm not interested in making those myself.

The reason I lurk is to simply observe. Obverse what sort of discussion is going on, what are people's thoughts on certain subjects, how do they react to certain things, such as popularity, negativity and time. It's more fun than stating my opinion on something, as no individual post here matters. It'll be ignored and I'll just be moving on, stating my opinion on something else, repeating it again and again for no reason. That's not fun to me.

Observing simple things as character or Pokemon's popularity, fans' reaction to that, how it changes over time and such is a lot more fun to me. As I'm only interested in observation, I don't often say anything myself. I do make a thread every couple of days about something I want to see discussed, but I otherwise refrain from posting.
>>
I'm usually a poster when I come here but I don't really play Pokemon that much anymore so I just come around every now and then.
>>
I have done a lot of polls before, and i never stop posting them until i get at least 100 voters

Here's one of the more numerous votes

I also have screen of one for the Zodiac theory with over 600 votes, but i didn't make that one
>>
>>32399924
That was made during hype season though, a lot of those people have probably left.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.