[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never been a fan of fifth gen, I've played bw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3275.jpg (3MB, 2910x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3275.jpg
3MB, 2910x2448px
I've never been a fan of fifth gen, I've played bw three times and now I'm replaying bw2 after four years waiting for the inevitable sinnoh remakes

Fuck, these games are GOOD. It's really a shame unima region is so linearly boring, it brings down all the quality stuff it has to offer.
Also monthly seasons are stupid, they should be weekly at least cause who takes more than one month to finish a pokemon run?

Also general bw2 appreciation/hate thread, what do you think about this game? Do you think things? Let's find out
>>
>>32393624
I meant Unova*
Sorry for the spaghetti
>>
come on don't ignore my post i'm gonna call my mom if you dMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
File: 1484048828143.jpg (152KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484048828143.jpg
152KB, 900x1200px
is this the cringe thread
>>
>>32393815
you should have said "nice blogpost" like the cool kids do, cringe thread is out of meta
>>
>>32393624

the last set of games that were actually good since the games didn't feel like they were rushed. good music, some of the designs were great allthough most were meh, Hidden Abilities, SPRITES, B/W2's postgame, a decent story as far as pokemon stories go, lots of good things to say compared to 6 and 7.

I feel Gen 5 is partially to blame for how Gen 6/7 and ORAS turned out. If GF hadn't wasted time making a new generation for hardware that was already in the process of being pushed out, we probably would have gotten more polished out games instead of the rushed, bare bones shit games we've gotten since.

If Gen 5 didn't exist, or if GF simply wasn't lazy with their games (look at their 3d models), Gen 6 and 7 could have worked as one singe generation and it probably would have been better than what was released, 2 mediocre generations with the worst remakes in the series.

I just hate how GF just enjoys bringing down the quality of their games in order to still appeal to genwunners. And you just know Stars is going to be shit for reasons like that.
>>
>>32393624
>Linear

This complaint again? Unova is no more linear than any other region. The layout is simpler, sure, but there's no more or less choice as to where to go next than in any game since Gen I. Pokémon just isn't an open-world game, and never has been.
>>
>>32393781
Cringe
>>
>>32394058
It was very linear in BW1, but really not as bad in BW2
>>
>>32393624
I gotta say I intiallh hated this gen- but I think that's because of how ugly the interface and sprites were- how pixelated etc they were. But now, when I replay it and spend a bit more time on it the amount of thought and effort that actually went into designing the region is amazing and I feel genuinely bad I let the shit battle graphics blind me from that. Tbh I could do with a unova remake hahah
>>
I like gen 5 but it feels really boring at times. By the time I get to nimbasa it feels like such a drag in bw2 and in bw it starts to feel meh immediately after the second gym. There's nothing to really do besides the main story, no real fun mini games or side things to do. But I do love the designs of this gen a lot, and each new save always feels like a fresh of breath air, especially in bw2 (the new lower section of the region is so comfy)
Not to mention some of my favorite character designs of any game.
And they also could have utilized the seasons thing a lot more. It looks nice aesthetically but feel like it was wasted potential
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.