[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last time i was in /vp/ everyone hated SM . Hows everyone opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 123412356.jpg (389KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
123412356.jpg
389KB, 850x478px
Last time i was in /vp/ everyone hated SM . Hows everyone opinions changed cince then? Is it still consider the third best Pokemon games next to Emerald and PT or one of the worst? Asking since i don't know if its worth buying
>>
Still shit.
>>
>>32393556
Nothing's changed. It's still just as hated on /vp/. And no, it's not the third best. It's the best first game of any generation, and the second best overall.
>>
File: 1492958033168.png (4MB, 2326x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1492958033168.png
4MB, 2326x1154px
>>32393556
Pretty much everyone agrees that it's one of the best Pokemon games so far. All the girls are top tier waifu material and have interesting personalities.
>>
>>32393556
this shithole hates pokemon overall
>>
>>32393556
Some people like it but few actually say it directly, as it will be met with generic "kill yourself" and other such boring responses.
>>
Depending on what you want out of the series it's either great or terrible, I say it's terrible. Didn't think BW1 could be dethroned as the worst game yet but they did it with a splash.
>>
Bottom line, asides from one or two things that were enhanced somewhere down the line, it's still barely impressive due to all the back and forth "two step forward, one step back" shit Game Freak manages to pull every fucking time with every single Pokemon game.
>>
File: 1492926963362.png (1MB, 1035x968px) Image search: [Google]
1492926963362.png
1MB, 1035x968px
>>32393556
>3rd best overall
>Emerald
>Platinum
>BW2 exists
I wouldn't put that high even if it a first version. It is better than ORAS and XY but that is not saying much. I would give it a 7/10
>>
File: 1474614420434.png (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474614420434.png
5KB, 224x225px
>>32393556
I can't decide. I can't decided if you're a genius of baiting, or is /vp/ just retarded and takes the bait every time. Just changing the usual formula a tiny bit and making it a question has led to people not seeing you as the usual shitposter, and are actually answering, like this is a serious question.

I can't decide, so I'll just say it's a bit of both.
>>
File: bubble_nami.png (645KB, 870x720px) Image search: [Google]
bubble_nami.png
645KB, 870x720px
>>32393556
>Those legs
>>
>>32393556

>Taking /vp/s advice on literally anything

Shiggy diggy
>>
>>32393598
0.02 cents have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>32393556
On nearly all the major polls /vp/ has held, SM is scored favorably. You're thinking about a select few shitposters who spammed the same boxart threads over and over in an attempt to make it seem like they were correct.
>>
>>32393582
This ^_^
Probably the best game who i played in years.
>>
Here's my take on it, and what seems to be the general consensus.

The game is good. It's not challenging, but it's not piss easy like XY was, and it does get noticeably harder in the endgame. You'll steamroll everything prior to that with minimal effort, though.

The story is pretty good an the characters are interesting.

But there isn't any replay value AT ALL. There isn't anything to do postgame. You remember the Emma thing from XY? How that was considered boring postgame? It's even worse than that. Not to mention how multiplayer was severely downgraded from 6th gen. You liked O-Powers? You liked being connected to the Internet at all times, and being able to go back in without having your gameplay interrupted? All of that is gone. Festival Plaza is hot garbage. Also, there aren't any places to level grind and no hordes either, so dex completion and EV training are a pain in the ass. If you want to touch competitive on cart don't even bother with breeding, hacking in your Pokemon is the way to go.

But for the first Pokemon game to shake up the formula - it's good. The trials are funner than I thought they'd be. The selection of available Pokemon to use is pretty good. Z-Moves aren't shoved down your throat like Mega Evolutions were. You'll have fun with whatever Starter you use.

Overall I think it's a good game.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.