[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to battle Roxand in oras. And I was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

I'm about to battle Roxand in oras. And I was wondering what /vp/ thought if her redesign.
Also which gym leader overall had the best redesign. My instinct says Flannery. But I already liked her before.
>>
It's sexier and it makes her forehead surpass that even of a certain Johto leader's power, let alone a Sinnoh leader's power.

Too bad she's a first Gym Leader, therefore a jobber compared to those two.
>>
>>32392156
Eh rock tomb Is by far the better tms you can get
>>
File: Tate_and_Liza_ORAS_concept_art.png (764KB, 1011x686px) Image search: [Google]
Tate_and_Liza_ORAS_concept_art.png
764KB, 1011x686px
Honestly? Tate and Liza.

Ditching the clashing red and blue palette and that shitty shade of blue in general did wonders.

They also reversed the robe for Tate and added colored stars, so now Liza's pigtails aren't literally the only thing making them different.

The robe designs are still simple, but one side on each twin is black and white instead of blue, adding some tasteful asymmetry.

The Mossdeep Space Center emblems are also a really nice touch.
>>
>Roxand
Typos aside it's Roxanne by far, became my fav Hoenn gym leader.
>>
File: 1474304921703.png (560KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474304921703.png
560KB, 800x800px
>>32392135
Easily the second best redesign in the series, first being Courtney. I always kind of liked Roxanne, and this redesign made her a favorite. Courtney's redesign, though, got me to care about a character I previously didn't know existed.
And Flannery a shit. She always was shit, and the redesign doesn't make her any less shit.
>>
File: 5ab313815b424dd46b96e9b92a0ea779.jpg (505KB, 1025x1759px) Image search: [Google]
5ab313815b424dd46b96e9b92a0ea779.jpg
505KB, 1025x1759px
>>
>>32392135

I dug Roxanne, Flannery and Tate & Liza.

wasn't that big on Norman or Wattson's new designs.

Brawly's weird feet shoes looked dumb.

Winona was more or less the same i think.

Wallace, ok i guess.
>>
>>32392135
Every time I see this bitch my mind interprets it as Tron Bonne. What the hell
>>
>>
File: 1457210833564.jpg (206KB, 516x700px) Image search: [Google]
1457210833564.jpg
206KB, 516x700px
>>32392135

Roxanne without a doubt. Roxanne is my favorite thing out of Hoenn which is my least favorite region.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.